Agnostic.com

6 13

Everybody, get ready to put on your dancing shoes!💃🥳 🤸 🤣

Flyingsaucesir 8 Sep 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

YEP~♡

Absolutely

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 20, 2022

You'll hear me shout hallelujah regardless of where you are.

For now I just stole it for Facebook.

"It" being the cartoon? Be my guest! I'm glad it will be seen by more eyes!

They’ve been trying for years and absolutely nothing has happened. Much like the climate change argument. Big amazing shit will happen…. Then nothing happens.

Climate change is real. The place where nothing is happening is the space between your ears.

@NostraDumbass

Sure….

@CourtJester Every day is like midnight when you’ve got your head up your ass. It’s funny because it’s true.

@NostraDumbass
When I was a kid it was global freezing because of Aquanet hair spray depleting the ozone layer.
Then it was global warming and we were all going to die in five to ten years. That’s been continuous Over the past 30 years.
Now it’s just “climate change”. No end result has to stick; it’s just the change that happens every single day is bad….. like has been happening for thousands of years. Every day. But it’s all encompassing.
Pay more taxes and give up personal control. The government will provide for you.
Tard.

I have champagne just waiting in case he ever does the perp walk!

We will all raise our glasses with you 🥂🍾

We will party like it's 1999!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:687572
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.