Agnostic.com

7 4

Where the furious posts about the Biden leaks of classified documents?

[cnn.com]

BD66 8 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hell most of the main stream media is just democrap propaganda.

Finally you acknowledge that TRUTH comes from Democrats! Nice to see you WAKING!

Thjere is no evidence of any leaks, Get yur facts correct.

Apparently you have been brainwashed by the msm!

Soooo reading this thread Clearly defines the drumploving morons in our midst.........And their level of understanding......except for @Beowulfsfriend who is attempting to treat them as fellow humans.........silly Beowulfsfriend!

There weren't any leaks. They were turned over. Investigation is happening. At least they weren't accessible by the pool boys and to date, no one has mentioned SCI or SAP materials (since he was veep, there probably won't be any of those). Big differences in how different classified materials are handled.
Having worked with TS materials, I see a need for more security at all levels; and, I've been saying this since the Bush administration.

That's how they operate... There's no such thing as equal political law or regulation any more. 😣

I’m guessing it’s all planned.

They snagged Trump on the classified documents crap that he was authorized to have. Biden’s well into the middle stages of dementia and there’s absolutely no way he’s going to run and/or live through a second term. I see the shit on a regular basis. It’s all down hill for the guy in short order from here.

At some point, Biden is going to come out and say that he has decided out of the warmth of his heart for the well being of this great nation NOT to run for a second term and throw out the embarrassment of having classified documents as a (or the only) reason to try to cut the wind from Trump’s sails.

I’d bet money on it.

How is someone who has left office "authorized" to have classified docs? Don't get me wrong, both sides did bad but like dead hookers, there is a difference between calling 911 asap and driving around with one in your trunk.

Oh yes he will run and he will win, here's how. Trump will not get the GOP nomination. Either he will lose legit or the GOP will pull a Bernie on him and sway it via "super PAC" votes. Again either way Trump will cry "foul" and run as a 3rd party and the Dems will win.
Biden will run because despite what you have been told, senile or not, he has done a pretty good/not too bad job. (Okay stop laughing and look at things from the Dem's side) Infrastructure bill, gun control, unemployment etc. plus he had the best mid-terms ever. Now if Trump had done the honourable thing (sorry I just had to take 20 mins out and change my underwear at that one) and not sought a 2nd term, the US would have been spared a whole lot of grief.

Frankly I hope he runs again as I think he will be easier to beat. DeSantis can surely beat him easily.

@273kelvin Biden will never win again even if he runs. Americans are not that stupid.

@Trajan61 Nobody ever lost money overestimating the stupidity of the American public. I mean you guys voted for a reality TV star, ex-B movie actors are one thing but reality TV?? The whole thing is a misnomer in that it is not real at all. So you don't get even real stars like Kieth Richards, you get the likes of Ozzy Osborne.
Now considering your track record in political predictions (cough...red wave), are you willing to bet $10 to a charity of the winner's choice on this?

@Trajan61 I would agree that DeSantis could easily beat Biden were it not for Trump splitting the GOP vote. And don't tell me he will not do so because why wouldn't he? He has no loyalty to the GOP, no love of country, no honour and no shame.

@273kelvin

And the economy was record breaking. You guys just wouldn’t stop crying to see it.

@CourtJester And you still believe the numbers even as the CFO of Trump org heads off to Rikers. Watch out for the submarine on wheels.

@Trajan61 unfortunately they may be that stupid

@richiegtt I hope not. That would be a disaster of monumental purport-ions.

It's only bad if the other side does it.

Tejas Level 8 Jan 13, 2023
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:704776
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.