Agnostic.com

16 20

LINK Ivermectin Influencer Died. His Followers Are Worried About Their Own ‘Severe’ Symptoms.

This is truly sad. This man believed this drug would cure anything. Self-Medicated with veterinary grade bovine doses of Ivermectin. His heart was twice it's normal size. Really sad are all his followers who will continue to take it in spite of his death. Fake News! They will say.

barjoe 9 Mar 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't think it's sad at all. I'm tired of giving respect to jackasses.

I feel no sympathy

I say it should be available in unlimited amounts for free on every street corner...
We will all be better off if these idiots are out if the gene pool and no longer taking up valuable space & air.

So sad. Too bad. I don't have much sympathy for people with their head up their ass.

Holy crap. I gave my dogs this once a month for heart worm but I always made sure to be very careful with the dosage because it clearly says if you give too much they could get sick. Couldn’t imagine doing it everyday and what it would do to you

It is really sad when stupidity rares it’s ugly head to this level.

That's too frigging bad. Not.

A Darwin award winner.

OMG there IS a gawd, and s/he has an excellent sense of humor!!!!!!

Perhaps free-at-point-of-use medical care would solve the majority of such problems.

Sad is not the word I (and I suspect many others) would use.

I am typically the quiet type, but I don't mind typing 'Dumbass!' very loudly.

If I get constipated, a toilet plunger always does the trick... Seriously? Dr. Dirt road was fed lead paint flakes as a kid instead of corn flakes.

Stupid is as stupid does. Now that he is gone maybe his influence will die off.

Optimist, are you?

You're right, Joe. It isn't funny but it is so sad that his followers will continue to believe that a horse wormer would cure you of Covid. Bet this guy died without any worms though.

Exactly

Believe it or not humans get heart worms but our veins and arteries are large enough for them to travel back out of our body. I mean don't take heartworm meds unless you're a horse or you want to bring joy to Darwin.

I'm really okay with this.
When people do stupid things that end up killing them, it doesn't make me sad.
I'm grateful that they've removed themselves from the population.
I'd send a "thank you" note, but they're dead, so...

At this points makes me wonder if we should encourage them. More chlorine in the gene pool.

I don't think it's funny tho.

@barjoe no it's hilarious 🤣

@barjoe If he had been just quietly doing his thing, then it might be kinda sad. The fact that he had been loudly trying to influence others to follow his lead changes everything. To me, the irony is positively delicious. There is a lovely symmetry here that tickles me. So yeah, I'm laughing! 😂😂😂

@Flyingsaucesir The sad part is he led others to taking ivermectin and they will continue to do so.

@barjoe Exactly. And now he's dead. Good thing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:714241
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.