Agnostic.com

10 10

LINK New York man charged with murder in shooting of woman who went up wrong driveway

NY State doesn't have death penalty. It should.

barjoe 9 Apr 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The story the shooter claims sounds far different than the story about a car leaving a driveway.

Yeah I read the article before I posted it. He had no cause to fire at the car. He and his lawyer are fucking liars anyway. He needs to spend his finals years in prison.

@barjoe I think you are right.

Reading the report shows it is not a cut and dry issue. Paranoia and previous encounters led to this incident. Any sane person would have fired into the air and not into a car full of people. The very least that should be done is to have is weapons confiscated and the family not be allowed to own any more guns.

@Gwendolyn2018 Where's there's a will there will be a way. I did read the report and it was an unfortunate situation. The guy was paranoid that he was being harassed by outsiders. He may regret his lack of thought action. It will be interesting what the court finds.
I once sat on a trial where a guy admitted kicking his girlfriend. However, other facts came out and it was not so easy to judge. There were 5 woman and me (I told them if they picked me as the chairperson I would claim discrimination) so the woman who was married to a lawyer took over. We all had a problem but he admitted his guilt so there was little we could do so the verdict was guilty. The judge gave a ruling (they had a child between them but they were separated) that they both were to attend couples counseling.

@Gwendolyn2018 My case involved a couple that did not get along but had to care for a child. He had the child for the weekend and she had gotten sick and he was with her all night. He texted his GF to not come over and get the child but she did not get the text and came over. He saw her and went to tell her that their child was sick and needed rest. The woman did not believe him and started to call him names and shove him. She finally got the message and walked away and in his frustration he kicked her with stocking feet. He immediately realized it was a mistake. She thought nothing of it but told a friend who insisted she report him. My point was there are often details that are missing which can change how one views the issue.

All of this is because people are allowed to act on their beliefs, regardless of if it is true. I believe I'm in danger...so I'm going to "defend" myself! The law should make you prove some real danger exists. Your ridiculous beliefs should have no merit!! Stupid people are dangerous!!

But Trayvon Martin was a young skinny kid walking home with snacks but seen as not having the right to defend himself against a racist adult vigilante who stalked and provoked him.

Meanwhile...
An 84-year-old man in the US state of Missouri has turned himself into police after shooting a teenager who mistakenly rang his doorbell.

[bbc.co.uk]

And the 20 year old young woman murdered in NY state for pulling into the driveway of a lunatic with a gun.

Paranoia in the US in full swing.

These gun worshipers have fantasies about murdering someone.

People are acting crazy these days. They're all wound up from listening to lies from Faux News and other dodgy sources.

And that insanity is 99% Fox's fault. They also have lots of Covid blood on their hands.

Kaylin Gillis: Woman shot dead in New York state after friend pulled into wrong driveway

[bbc.com]

So that's two assholes who shot people for mistakenly coming onto their property IN ONE DAY. What are the odds? Not as low as they should be, thanks to lying Faux News, OAN, Newsmax, Infowars, Breitbart, and other greedy and unpatriotic shitheels.

People have become insane. You cannot shoot someone for being in your driveway. It is illegal. I deliver auto parts for a living and daily I have people try to drive through my back window. That will not speed me up. Often on a 3 lane road people try to pass me in the center lane. That's a turning lane and not a passing lane. Sometimes I exit the highway going up a one lane ramp that has a 40 mph speed limit and people try to pass me on the right. WTF is this?

Many years ago in a repairman service truck I got lost and had to turn around in someone's driveway. A woman ran out quickly with pad and pen and I suppose she was writing down the vehicle plate number. I can only imagine her calling the cops to report the issue. Things are worse now. As I said, people have become insane.

Do you suppose it's flouride in the water making people crazy?

A fluoride content of 0.7 ppm is now considered best for dental health. A concentration that is above 4.0 ppm could be hazardous (or make you crazy?). Exposure to high concentrations of fluoride during childhood, when teeth are developing, can result in mild dental fluorosis.

Fluoride: Risks, uses, and side effects - Medical News Today

Flouride is dangerous, that's why they tell you not to swallow the paste but spit it out, how does that work when most towns or cities lace the water with fluorine?? Is it a secret plan to make us all brain dead?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:719962
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.