Agnostic.com
4 2

Q. Why do Police Officers always travel in pairs?
A. One knows how to read a map and the other knows how to unfold the map.

Triphid 9 May 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh, no, unfolding one is easy, it is re-folding it that's the problem.....

AnneWimsey Level 9 May 20, 2020

This is a bit cryptic for me. Perhaps I'm trying to figure out how to fold a GPS.

LOL, I reckon reading a GPS might just be a wee too technical for some Cops imho.

I thought it was because one can read and one can write. A mate actually said this once when a copper was reading out his number plate while the other wrote it down. They defected his car as well after that.

Cyklone Level 7 May 20, 2020

Seen that happen plenty of times as well.
2 years ago, during winter, a friend and I were coming back to town with a load of firewood, still traveling on a dirt road btw, when we saw a Highway Patrol car stooped in the middle of the track.
Doing what all outback Aussies nearly always do, we stopped and asked if the driver needed help, the reply was a bit of shock to say the least, " Yes, I'm trying to read this GPS thing so I can find the main road to Wilcannia and start my patrols, can you help me please?"
Where he was stopped was right under the HUGE sign that showed clearly "Wilcannia, 245 kilometres" with an arrow pointing in the direction and under it was a sign showing " Broken Hill, 35 kilometres" with an arrow pointing in the opposite direction, he was less than 20 metres away from the very obvious sealed Highway.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 14

Photos 623 More

Posted by MoravianI think I have been conned

Posted by Moravianhorsing around

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaHanging my head, going to my corner now.....

Posted by mzeeshoe fly pie

Posted by noworry28Icebergs are dangerous 😳 from sinking the titanic to blinding manatees.

Posted by mzeeThought I'd run with this

Posted by ZealandiaWhat dogs really understand….

Posted by ZealandiaDesert Island cartoon…. “Care for a swim?”

Posted by ZealandiaAliens faking the Earth landing…

Posted by mzeeany cheese welcome

Posted by MoravianEye catching.

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaI'll go to my corner now.....

Posted by RetiredTime for something lighter. Looking for a 10 on the groaner scale.

Posted by noworry28Tense moment 😬

Posted by ZealandiaI’m sure I booked that seat…

Posted by ZealandiaHere’s an eyeful joke.

• Top tags#god #religion #wife #joke #religious #world #friends #Atheist #church #dogs #money #hell #sex #DonaldTrump #hope #mother #Jesus #kids #book #parents #video #children #reason #relationship #atheism #death #Police #Bible #movies #earth #teacher #belief #fear #agnostic #truth #laws #Christian #beliefs #animals #cats #faith #guns #evidence #priest #Song #community #books #humans #Christians #government ...

Members 1,415Top