Agnostic.com

127 19

Could you stay isolated for five days in total isolation as an asocial experiment?

This includes no contact interaction with the outside world what’s so ever. No computers, no phones.

EmeraldJewel 7 June 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

127 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not sure..

I could.

Absolutely. I do two days every weekend. What’s three more days?

100% absolutely

Given enough books to last the five days and, ideally, 15 bottles of wine, this would be my idea of the perfect vacation.

Jnei Level 8 June 6, 2018

Yes!!!! Farmboy can do it?

It would be very challenging i think, not sure

No problem, for me every experience is a learning experience

Definitely. I didn't have a computer or phone for most of my life and I naturally isolate from people. This sounds awesome.

Depends. Could I bring my Iphone?

Most people would probably get cabin fever. I might need the internet, but otherwise I do this all the time. Give me a bunch of DVD's and a TV, all the supplies I need, and I probably could.

Hell yes!

No.... i would freak out.

I can and have but came away with no greater insight

It's my dream come true.

Easily, the longest I’ve gone without human contact was a month. I just don’t like people much.

With my cats, books, and chocolate , I might be able to go even longer than that !

If you just mean no people or society, not a problem. I go into the wilderness often. 6 weeks without seeing another person is about my longest. No phone or anything.
If you mean in an empty room, no lights or anything, I don't think I would be ok with that.

Yeah. I call it Monday through Friday.

Books? Music? Movies?
Sure. But I'm an extreme introvert by nature.

I have kids.I'd sleep for the first three days. No prob. Where do I sign?

LOL!

Exactly. Be like a holiday, can you make it 10 days?

I could do it a lot longer than that am thinking of taking up being introverted as a hobby.

I could probably do it but not sure what I would be like at the end.?

I do it often, no biggie.

If I get paid, yea

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:100661
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.