Agnostic.com

21 2

Last words

If the Grim Reaper came for you today, What would your last words be?

RobbieT 4 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My favorite last words belong to Oscar Wilde:

"Either this wallpaper goes, or I do."

Not ready yet-after the weekend.

Really, a lantern and a sickle, do you have any idea what year it is?

Screw you, ya bastard. (Rebellion 'til the end)

I'm assuming you don't mean that literally. Cause if I saw the Grim Reaper I'd likely just think they were an intruder, and treat them as such.

But as for what do I want my last words to be?

"Life was pretty good. I give it an 8 out of 10."

SirJet Level 5 June 26, 2018

Ughhhh.. I think I might be..ughhh..oh..shit I'm ughhhh...?

F$ck Trump!!!!

I'm outta here.

Bugger me an Anthropomorphic Personification!

What a long strange trip it's been!

As an American..

"Let me tell you something, and I just wanna say this..."

Hope I have more fun and a better life where he’s taking me...lol

Ronny Level 4 June 26, 2018

Oh, fu.............

I'm glad. The human race is disgusting.

Finally!

Hermit Level 7 June 26, 2018

No words needed.

Sorry, there are over 1000 items/places still on my bucket list. Please sod off.

Or..maybe..

"Don't be ridiculous..they couldn't hit an elephant from there!"

I made it!

Could you please let me finish watch.........Guess not!

You don't believe in god but you believe in the grim reaper?

Just a figure of speech my friend and death is as real as it gets.

@jlynn37 Oh yes Death is and so is Life. grim reaper is filed along with god so... I won't ask the question... "if you bump into jesus in the mall? what will you say to him?" because for all I know jesus and grim reaper are playing handball right about now. I did had a dream or hallucination I saw jesus next to me in a "watering hole", can't tell if he had a beer in his hand like me. he simply smiled and said... "yes, not what you expected, check out what I did with that number 6 for you" A few days later the number 6 became very relevant to me... but by now I forget why, put not much stake to it and I mentioned it in here with all the splendour of the number 6 at the moment. His appearance was kind 2D almost a lamination while rest of environment was 3D. Shit happens. So the reality of death will be dealt with at the right time... this is Life time. Won't glorify Death with the grim reaper, same way I don't vilify Life with jesus. But like you said it is just a figure of speech.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:116238
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.