Agnostic.com

103 12

Was sex more fun when you still believed in original sin?

To all former believers: was sex more fun when you still feared an all seeing, all knowing, wrathful God? For me, agnostic sex is still awesome, but without the fear of eternal damnation, it's not as risky or exciting. I also got a kinky thrill thinking the old guy in the sky was floating on a cloud, judging me. Thoughts?

EricTrommater 9 Jan 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

103 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I never had sex as a believer. I never had really bad sex and more than likely I have never had sex with a real believer. In other words I've been picky my whole life.
Whoops I just remembered I did have sex with a believer once. It was not the best sex I've ever had.

Did he mumble "OH, GOD!" 🙂

@LucyLoohoo I don't remember that but I did go to church with him for some unknown reason and when I started snoring I was assured he would never ask me to go to church again.

@Lorajay EXCELLENT strategy!

Have had all out fucking sucking sex in too many Catholic, Baptist, Unitarian, Methodist, evangelistic’s churches church of Satan in different states and countries, any were in the sanctuaries on alters, pews, organs, and rails also in Mormon temples and where the Mormon tabernacle choir sings, Jewish Temples an Buddha’s temples before I was seventeen, not with the same lady in every place or state!! If was fun not being caught,. There sure are a lot of ladies who have kinky ideas about their religious houses of worship! I worshipped the flesh what a way to be in tune with the universe!!!

Maybe you should try it with an old dude in the room dressed in a puritan's outfit thumbing through his bible in a rocking chair spouting out scriptures about abstinence and hell in the King's English. 🔥😊

When I was younger I was more afraid of getting pregnant than anything else! Other than that I was too horny to care! Lol

Wish I had met you when you were younger!

Doesn't need that loads of fun

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 24, 2020

Hell no. I didnt believe in God before I ever had sex.

Never gave to a thought, then or now.

Not sure I ever believed in original sin. That sure never bothered me. When young I worried about parents. I always avoided still married women. AND, Never, ever date a good friend's ex, even if he initiates the idea and presses you to do it.

Never bothered me in any way. Go find other ways to get the thrills....need suggestions?

A good friend never enjoyed sex (EVER) because she kept thinking of god looking down and watching her. Something very kinky about that. Luckily...it never bothered me. 🙂

You can still think about Sexy Jesus.

Jesus, to the disciples, "Remember boys, you should turn your other cheek."

No, it started being fun when I stopped acting like I was "supposed to"

I "Lived in Sin" for almost 20 years without realising it. Although we are both atheists, we got married in a Catholic church in order to please some members of our two families, and anyway, we enjoy a bit of "ceremony"
The Priest who officiated was rather elderly (He had officiated at my mother's wedding!) and had also been invited to the reception. (He loved a good, well lubricated party and told the most outrageous jokes)
Anyway, he forgot to actually register the marriage with the Government registry, or even to sign our marriage certificate. It was only when we applied for a certified copy of our marriage certificate - and they couldn't find it - that we went to the church where we had been been married. The new priest looked at our certificate and pointed out it had no signature on it, something we hadn't even noticed. He looked up the old church registration books, and found the stub of our certificate, which had been signed, He therefore notified the authorities 18 years after the event!
We immediately wrote to our teenage children, who were at boarding school, starting the letters off with "Hello, you little bastards". What a shame we didn't know we were being sinful. It would have added extra spice to our life!

I still waiting to find out.

Nope never cared about that

It was the opposite for me.

Ummmm, fantasizing about some gawd watching? Just no.......

It's a pity those pedo priests didn't feel a sense of guilt.

On taking his date up to lovers lane, he tried to put the move on her and she rebuked him. To which he said “ if you are not here after what I am here after, you will still be here after I am long gone. Never had the nerve to say that to my teenage dates

Can't seem to remember how it felt. Do people still have sex? It hasn't gone out of style?

It didn't matter...always good!

My first wife’s grandma caught us before we got married. She told a story that she lost her cherry in the apple tree with the Preacher’s son. She was cool!

Bummers! I've missed out.

I never believed, so I have nothing to compare it to. I’ve also always been bi. Both kinds of sex are just great. Plus solitary sex, lol.
If it turns out there are gods, I guess I’ll ask if they enjoyed the show. 😁

never once did I think about that...although someone besides god watching me is kind of a turn on...

Kinky!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18531
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.