Agnostic.com

73 11

Physical feature that is the best turn on?

Other than smile and eyes......I'm all about sexy arms....not too bulky but defined muscle that comes from physical labor.....oops, thought about it too much ?

VelociraptorRemy 6 Sep 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

73 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For me, perfect eyes in a woman are a good turn on. They never lie.

Sense of humor (make me laugh!), like to dance, muscled, somewhat hairy forearms...i'm yours!

Little imperfections (correct thread this time)

Boobs. Did anyone say boobs?

I Said tits

I find that I am attracted to men who don't look soft. I don't care if you are overweight or skinny. I just like a man who looks like they could do some manual labor. I Iike long hair if it isn't just a fringe around the big bald spot. If a man is bald, he should own it. I like facial hair. I like a casual dresser, ( Jean's, tee shirts, and, and lf dressed up, maybe a little funky, like a kilt or something) . I also like someone who can talk, but doesn't need to be the center of attention. No constant jokes or sexual innuendo.

Same here!

Except I like to joke around, I love to laugh

@MichelleGar1 joking and laughing are great, but I find it tiresome when it is a constant tirade.

@Wisewoman3 I can see your point of view

Other than smile and eyes, it would have to be nice broad, strong shoulders and kissable lips.

Oh hell yeah! Definitely kissable lips...otherwise everything else would be moot.

Existance

For me: long hair, skinny, tall, tattoos, and a beard if they can pull it off ????

ooh, love me some tattoos....

Yeah, I forgot tall.

Long silky hair...

An hourglass figure, très belle.

Doesn't take much for you, huh? ?

@VelociraptorRemy If limited by "physical attributes" qualities, gender is my greatest preference for stimulation. The things that really count for me is the programming and efficiency of the person's mind. For example, a few years back many consider Sarah Palin attractive. I find her repulsive.

Tits

The eyes for me. After all, "The eyes are the mirror
To the soul. "

I like a lady with a defined waist and curvy hips. And some muscle. Means she can keep up with me. ?

Eyes. You can tell so much.

Interestingly, same for me: nice smile is key trait, nice arms (not a fan of skinny or slim arms) and a normal shaped head. There is something about a slope head that is off putting.

Strength and... physicality. It can come in a variety of body types, but it always speaks to me of a certain degree of enthusiasm and stamina in a more intimate setting.

And a long, lovely neck.

And those two little dimples on a lady's back, just above the hip bones.

not too much to ask ?

Eyes, smile.

It varies but I'm a sucker for a rehead!

Digit Level 3 Sep 24, 2018

I find that red headed women are far sexier than red headed men....that's just me though.

I become a socially inept stuttering mess for pale skin, light-colored eyes, and curves.

Throw in some sharp wit and solid intellect and it's all over, I'm in love.

Not too much to ask lol

@VelociraptorRemy What can I say? I've got a type. ?

The smile turns me on but I won't stay turned on unless he is smart and kind. Hard to find a man like that out in the wild at my age.

An attractive abdomen... definitely.

Nice ears..is that strange..lol..there is a reason behind it ? nice hands...to hold of course. Eyes and smile are the top winner.

I love feminity. The difference between male n female physically and mentally. Boobs n legs are good too.

Honestly, I don't have a specific turn on.
there is always something that I am attracted to, but it's different from person to person.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:185978
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.