Agnostic.com

9 2

What if god was an alien?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What if Alien teenagers are asshats who like telling dumb shepherds they are gods and should tell everyone to stop eating beef because cows are gods too, then skip over the boarder and tell the next lot not to eat pigs, then sit back and bet on how long it takes them to start killing one another.

Yeah, and they only come back and pick up the "enlightened" ones in their Saucers.

My Papaw actually believed this.

What if God were an illegal alien? I dare you to ask that at a bar in Texas.

There's a chance Jesus is...

@Minta79 Que? Oh ya veo.

Oh you mean Scientology? All hail Xenu!!

not a meme a screen shot

What if God is a psychopathic sadist who created non believers just so he can torture them in Hell forever .

That's the reason people continue to believe in a god .Because they are afraid not to

@juli15 I also think a lot of believers fantasize about going to heaven, and then watching the folks they don't like burning in hell!

@The-Krzyz good point

then he'd be a fictional alien.

g

Looks like a test we've passed 😀

Varn Level 8 Oct 16, 2018

What if "God" was an alien and his people created our people as some large scale science experiment.

Gohan Level 7 Oct 16, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:202722
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.