Agnostic.com

25 1

What do you wear to bed?

I've done it all - fully clothed with boots on, one shoe off & one shoe on, underwear, longhandles, nightshirts & nightcaps, pajamas, robes, & - of course - nothing at all. Now that it's wintertime, flannel pajamas are the routine. How bout you?

Lucky57 4 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

25 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tee shirt.

That's it?

@Lucky57 Yep. That’s it.

@Christiep77 hopefully an AG T-shirt soon.

@EricTrommater black agnostic tee....

@Christiep77 black is slimming. πŸ˜‰

@EricTrommater it seems like I’ve heard that somewhere before....

@Christiep77 you look good in anything.

@EricTrommater awe!!! Thank you!

@Christiep77 you can always borrow mine πŸ˜€

@EricTrommater I want my own cause....twinsies!!!

@Christiep77 25k more points...

@EricTrommater half way!!!

@Christiep77 all down hill from here.

@Christiep77 down hill as in easier, not going down hill.

@Christiep77 that saying can be read both ways.

My only requirements are very short and cute.

: )

Panties, string top, socks... sometimes just one or the other.

I now have a happy image for the day! πŸ™‚

; )

I'm like you, but can't handle the socks. πŸ˜€

Love men's pajama pants because of the pockets. Why ? I wear an insulin pump which needs pockets to sit in or a sturdy waistband to clip onto. Any old t-shirt. ( right now lime green HAM radio t-shirt.

You are a paragon of practicality

@Lucky57 You got it, dude!

PJs, usually ancient usually mismatched and holey.

Ancient=comfy

A Dickensian long white night gown, with a hat and a pom-pom, and a candle to guide me, the shutter banging at the window, whether windy or not, and the Raven on the perch, glaring menacingly, as the candle flickers and casts an eerie glow on the paintings of the ancestors, their eyes following with every movement.

Another good night's sleep.

Delightful!

How Dickensian! I love it!

Panties and a tank top only. I don't like sleeping in pj's.

Never tried that myself! : )

unless it's very cold, i wear my birthday suit.

g

Simple & elegant

@Lucky57 um.. simple, anyway lol

f

@genessa LOL

I can't sleep without socks on...even in the summer. Strange but true. My feet are always cold!

tinebean I had a spinal cord injury & my feet are always cold too. Always have socks on.....

Oh every bit of my nursey background is ringing out to encourage you to avoid ankle socks in bed.

@Amisja I can not lie, as long as they cover my feet I'll wear them ? tall socks, short socks, I really love soft fluffy socks!!

Wearing socks is supposed to help you sleep better. Keeps the feet warm, which helps with blood circulation. Something in an article I once read.

@Lucky57 I have low blood pressure so my extremities are always cold as well. Cold feet are worst

@James00346 I do sleep like a corpse most of the time... maybe the socks help!

I skip the socks and keep a warming pad by my feet if they get cold.

@CaroleKay good idea!

My superhero costume πŸ™‚

i wear my birth suit

Practical

That's dead easy, the same clothing I was wearing when I was born, it's gotten a wee bit more wrinkled,etc, these days though.

LOL

Nothing.

Good deal

Nada......NAA...,,

You must keep your house nice & warm during the winter.....

@Lucky57 lots of blankets.......

@Dhiltong Ah-haaaaa

parka and snow pants

@coralisthree Ruh-roh - sounds like someone fergot t'stoke the fire durin the night. 'R sum'm.

Flannel jammies in the winter if I’m
alone. T-shirt in the summer.

UUNJ Level 8 Jan 21, 2019

M on them flannel perjammers!

I wear myself out. Too much work and not getting anything done.

LOL thass a good one

naked, always...

Prolly how it was meant to be

@Lucky57 ...why god made women and blankets? πŸ˜‰

I tend to sleep naked year round. It's more comfortable. Also, if you sleep naked it is easier for you body to maintain a constant temperature (homeostasis), which makes for better rest and deeper sleep.

Okay on that homeostasis Perfesser!!!

I wear a lot of fleecy pajamas. The warmth from the furnace doesn't reach the second floor or my house where my bedroom is. Other than the cats and the space heater that i use very sparingly, I am usually the only heat source up there when I'm in bed.

Deb57 Level 8 Jan 21, 2019

Just like in the olden days

I usually wear nothing except my underwear. It really helps me fall asleep because it gets cold, and the body wastes its energy on warming. As for better sleep, I’ve always had problems with my regime. It took me a long time to find bedselection.co.uk, where I finally found the guide on choosing the right bed. And it’s actually very important to sleep on the right mattress because your well-being won’t get better with years, whether you want it or not. So, guys, please pay close attention to your bedroom. You’d rather spend more money on a good pillow than hundreds of bucks on curing your back.

I always wear pajamas. I guess I got used to it ever since I was a kid, and even as an adult, I can never sleep naked. I have no idea how people do it! Sometimes, I even match my pajamas with my current bed, lol. For example, I just bought a new dark green velvet bed from furniturevogue.co.uk(which looks absolutely gorgeous, I highly recommend it!). After the bed arrived, I managed to find an atelier that makes custom pajamas and nightdresses from silk. They made me a beautiful dark green set with lace details. I can't even tell you how much I love it.

I always wear pajamas. I guess I got used to it ever since I was a kid, and even as an adult, I can never sleep naked.

Wear ha, you're funny

Boxers and a T shirt.

Well that sounds manly enough

@Lucky57
Whatever it takes!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:270570
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.