Agnostic.com

45 8

Who else is tired of winter?

Dwgwnr 6 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

45 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was tired of it 30 years ago ???

@Gwendolyn2018 Yepper !!!

@Gwendolyn2018 I have less tolerance for alot of things now. ...winter, young people..lol

@Dwgwnr if I could just sit inside and say gee look how pretty all that snow is, I would be good, lol. But the driving, shoveling, scraping etc. yuck, yuck yuck

This is outside my shop..ugh

Well, half the Earth isn’t tired of winter.

Winter? What winter? (Written from Tennessee)

Every year about this time I'm so very done with winter, but this year that point came a solid six weeks ago. Winter started quite early here and it's been one miserable storm after another. In a typical winter I have to work from home due to bad weather only once or twice, but this season it's been at least six days (so far). The silver lining has been that we haven't yet had many crazy snow totals, so I haven't had to shovel any roofs.

We are supposed to get 4-18" by Monday..roof shovel is gonna be worn out

Lol..I should have more specific...like anyone north of central California or thereabouts

We have had a very mild winter here, with enough rain, so we should have a great wild flower season.

Me!! And here's how cold the next 8 days are supposed to be >😟

I'd be happy with a few days in the 30s (above zero please)

I am tired of summer here where I am.

Seasons come and go. Enjoy your life every day. Winter, Summer, Autumn, Spring. Rain or snow, shine or blow. Life is good.

Yes! That is true...until you realize one day that your body has aged into Bahama kind of weather...against your will! Lol

@Freedompath We are most definitely on the same page here.

Snowed again last night. Three more inches. February already set a record here. More snow in the forecast for this week.

doesn't matter. weather only counts in colorado springs.

I'm just outside Chicago. As my Irish neighbor once put it, "the weather here is just like Ireland. Damp, wet and cold and ain't worth a shit".

Personally... I'm tired of precipitation in all its forms!

And the Southwest could use rain!

So. Tired.

Listen, it's on the high 80s already here. I would truly like to have a season in between 30s and 80s. ?????

I have been sick of winter for a long time now

Older I get, less I like winter...

This is why I live in Texas

I am and we haven't had one over here yet 🙂

Send me a picture of a brick and tell me to print it out and throw it at myself, but I love winter!

It's not too bad now.... Anything above 20F is like tropical weather for me anyway

Whose idea was it anyway? I mean, if you are going to create a universe, shouldn't you get some feedback from the people you're creating it for?

Yikes! It was so cold here last week I had to put on a sweater.

Sorry ?

Sorry I can only empathize. I'm retired to sunny FL and dealing with my first sunburn of the year. Yea February on the beach!

I don't wanna hear it..lol..ok..I wanna hear it.

Yes and I moved to Sequim to get away from Ohio winters. It's not nearly as bad here, but it still gets old fast.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:297129
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.