Agnostic.com

21 10

LINK The Louder the Monkey, the Smaller Its Balls, Study Finds - Motherboard

This came out in 2015! Why didnt I know about this and why is it not in so many memes about loud obnoxious people?

MsAl 8 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is that like old guys in fancy sports cars?

I just posted that link on a trump site. It was removed in about 5 seconds.

Oh, you are my hero.

This explains Trump!

One part...he has a lot more parts that need explaining!

So who got the job of measuring the monkey balls?

I heard a story about this guy who had a dog, old English bulldog, I believe, who wanted to breed his dog, but it had to be done through artificial insemination. The dog's semen had to be "harvested". His thought was, what happens if he's in the middle of this "harvest" and the phone rings? "Hey, whatcha doing?" "Oh nothing, just j*cking-off the dog!"

probably accounts for a lot of right-wing politicians and commentators. Over compensation.

Definitely makes sense regarding political debates and white supremacist rallies

No wonder I'm so soft-spoken! 🙂

That is most interesting! I take loud men with a ‘grain of salt,’ now I know why! ?

Makes me think of my trip to the zoo. I took the kids when they were small. We were in this place that had various smaller critters in it. There was this stairway that had enclosures with small animals. I rounded the corner and noticed this small, dark chihuahua-looking critter. The placard said "fox-bat". It was male, I noticed. I noticed because about a third of his body was penis. For some reason I started giggling hysterically. The kids were saying "daddy, daddy, what's wrong?" All I could manage was a gesture toward his little cage. Took me a bit to regain my composure.

Had a good friend at Secondary School called Doug H ( rest of surname withheld for his anonymity), about 4' 8" in height, red hair, skinny build, quiet voice and up until our first ever P.E. Session we called him the Red Mouse, then, whilst changing into our P.E. gear, we realized we were 100% WRONG.
Because, for 12 year old boy he WAS NO mouse so we quickly change his nicknames to ones such as 'Tripod,' 'the Trunk,' 'Donk,' and 'Cricket Stumps,' etc.
Doug always wore long trousers no matter how hot it was and cut-off jeans for P.E. until we got a new American, ex-Military P.E. Teacher who adamantly DEMANDED that Donk MUST wear the same sport shorts as everyone else, i.e. the ones with very short leg lengths.
Doug tried to explain that it would be impossible for him to wear such things but instead was threatened with Detention for a month UNTIL Doug merely dropped his daks ( trousers) and said quite calmly and quietly, " This is the bloody reason why," exposing a set of testicles that would make a Stud Bull blush and a penis that hung nearly 3 quarters of the way down to his knees.
That was the first ever time I saw a grown man turn bright red and actually faint.

@Triphid Thanks for the laugh! Can't judge a book by its cover.

I hate Chihuahuas.

godef Level 7 Feb 25, 2019

Humm and I thought it was hands.

The Howler monkeys I observed in Guatemala had normal-seeming testicles (for the size of the animal), and they are REALLY LOUD!!!

Is it even desirable to have large testicles in the literal sense?

Ya.. I was thinking that myself.

Hammer pants would make a comeback?

This is true for all primates. Chimpanzees have the biggest testicles because the females mate with multiple males, sometimes EVERY male in the tribe, while apes and gorillas have much smaller testicles because 1-2 females will only mate with one male. Human's testicles are somewhere in the middle size wise.

Kind of like the old saying; 'The emptier the vessel, the greater noise it will make.'

Leaves open the question of choice. How does a female howler choose...

by size or sound? Or maybe it has to do with swing...

as in "It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing."

cava Level 7 Feb 25, 2019

In humans, it is small brain power and lack of self-confidence.

Lol sounds true in the hood

In humans this phenomena travels on into the smaller penis as well.

So this crosses over for humans too, but in a different way. The loud, blustery types are usually the ones you don't have to worry about. They are full of hot air. It's the quiet ones who will sneak up behind you and put one in your ear. Beware the quiet ones.

Is that something like the bigger the truck the smaller the penis?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:297860
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.