Agnostic.com

36 9

Have you ever gotten a kick out of an enemy’s misfortune?

I know I’m guilty of this as messed up as it sounds.

EmeraldJewel 7 Mar 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Daily..I love watching the Orange tool self destruct!!!

I feel too scared...to enjoy anything that the Orangie, is screwing up, under and over! I catch myself holding my breath!!!

@Freedompath so am I sis, so am I

I want him out, but, to me, it's painful watching him in the throes of self-destruction. Maybe I can't help but feel he's taking us all down with him...

I think we would all be dancing in the streets if (when) something would happen to tRump or one of his lackies. I would probably go out and get drunk.

OH! How many times have I had that vision!!!lol

I know it means I'm a horrible person, but yes - every single time it happens!

Jnei Level 8 Mar 4, 2018

You bet your ass, I'm not Jesus! 🙂

Nothing wrong with a bit of schedenfruede

I spelled that correctly on the first try btw
I love that word.

Schadenfreude! I try not to because it's not nice.

I do not but I might think they deserved what happened. I wish no misfortune on anyone.

I love that so many powerful men who turned out to be sexual predators have been exposed, fired, publically humiliated, etc., but mostly to stop the crimes.

Yes, it's funny.

As much as it's not the civil thing to do, if I am honest then absolutely yes!

I think it's human nature to enjoy seeing one who has, in some way, hurt you or done things you consider horrible get hurt in return. the traitor in chief is a perfect example. He has caused so much grief and anger that any time he gets hurt or blocked or shown to be a vesuviating asshole, I REVEL in it. Totally.

Hell yes!

I don't think so. If I have made an enemy, they are no longer a part of my life and I ignore anything and everything about them. They are no longer worth any of my time, thoughts, or feelings.

Maybe because I was a soldier I absolutely love seeing the bad guy get harmed. Now it is to the point where whenever I hear about any harm coming to a republican I am thrilled. Every time I see that video of Richard Spencer get punched in the face it makes my day. Most bad people will keep being bad people until they get a dose of their own medicine.

Oh yes I have indeed 🙂

Oh, yes. Heh. Heh. Heh.

I definitely enjoy seeing shitty people be exposed for who they really are.

I don't enjoy 'seeing shitty people,' get what is coming...but I do appreciate 'justice!'

Always, I could care less about most people in general but I do feel for dwcent people( like this group)

I wish sometimes I were a better person, but when a lawyer acquaintance once told me that a Director who had once wanted to fire me for doing my job had been beaten and mugged in a foreign country, I couldn't help but revel in that knowledge. The Director was a real asshole, and even the lawyer didn't like him.

To see the jocks at high school crash and burn in their later lives. I have no problem in seeing people suffer for being bullies. my blog is called "club schadenfreude". there is a difference in enjoying an enemy's misfortune at their own hands and enjoying misfortune of random others.

velk Level 4 Mar 5, 2018

Watching karma work is awesome

Every single time .

Hell yeah, I live for it.

Lol you’re funny!

of course

When Billy Graham died I was vompletely unaffected.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32526
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.