Agnostic.com

21 11

LINK Catholic priest who works with kids says Pride flag was made by Satan

I was not aware tht Satan worked in a Chinese sweat shop....

snytiger6 9 June 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Does he care that his words may motivate a gay child to committing suicide?

He works with kids.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” He is against the LGBT community and flag.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” We should keep an eye on him and see how many of those kids will come forward when they grow up and are no longer afraid to report that he sexually molested them.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ Isn't that their modus operandi for the last 2000 years, villafy gays while molesting kids.

Since when has Xianity ever needed Satan's help to hate on gays?

Typical catholic asshole!

Cath-hole

A catholic priest said this? That is shocking. I am shocked.

It's a little amazing what these religious fools can make up today to scare people.

" Making their Followers fear is the bread and butter of ALL religions." - William Anthony, 2016

@Triphid Good point.

@freedom41 Thank you and a point that the Faithfools always seem to conveniently forget, I do believe.

So says a "righteous" priest whose God sanction church protected pedophiles among his ranks (they were also priests) allowing to reoffend in new areas with many new victims. Before any Catholic clergy goes about condemning anything gay, they need to atone for their own deplorable policies putting Catholic kids at risk and in danger. If this is the way God wants His organization to operate, then it is no God worthy of worship by anyone. Fly your Rainbow Flags without fear that Satan had anything to do with its creation; this devil was far too involved with Catholic priests to bother with the creation of a Rainbow Flag!

Er, didn't anyone ever tell that jerk that the rainbow, upon which the " Pride Flag " is based WAS actually an invention of his Great, Imaginary, Invisible Sky Daddy who sent it, the RAINBOW, down after the Great Flood as a PROMISE to mankind that he'd no longer persecute them, etc?

Satan makes the flags for all opposing teams too...and the countries we don't like...that damn Japanese flag...

lerlo Level 8 June 9, 2019

That would be cool actually
I wish it were true
It makes sense Satan is pro LGBTQ

Sorry, I thought the rainbow was gawd's promise to Noah to never drown everybody on Earth again........?

"Baker couldnโ€™t have made the Pride flag because the idea was way too ingeniousโ€ฆ No-one is that smart."

It's 6 or more different coloured horizontal stripes. It's hardly the Mona Lisa.

I'm sure there is a tag stating country of origin, material used and care instructions and I'm almost certain no devil's.

I like how he said that in making the flag, "no one was that smart" possibly signifying that god's not too bright? I wonder if he has nightmares about being molested as many people have who possess attitudes like his.

For those who have ever wondered what Satan looks like, there's this...

Who is talking about me?

Gilbert Baker, actually.

Not that facts matter to the delusional.

While that comment is ridiculous, it should come as no surprise as xtians believe all that gobbledygook! I was indoctrinated too because my father is a minister. I just see the light now, normal regular light!

OK, there is a pride flag. It is about colors. I am no more pissed off or excited about it than I am about the showing of digits on a hand. You have fingers? Yes, you have fingers if you are lucky and the pride flag has colors.

So we're Catholic priests...

Doesn't that mean there would be no free will?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:358579
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.