Agnostic.com

13 15

Clem wears the Neither Shoes. He wears them without consideration of right and left, because that is what Neither Shoes allow. He recommends avoiding Dance lessons and especially the Hokey-Pokey to those new to the Neither Shoes.

hankster 9 May 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I really enjoy buying shoes. Choosing another pair of shoes pleases me because shoes are my favorite part of my closet. I believe that shoes and bags play the most important role in the image, not clothes. I help all members of our family to choose shoes. Recently we bought men's wedge sole boots for my dad. He would hardly have chosen anything of good quality without me. I would like to open my own men's shoe store. It is very difficult to find decent men's shoes. The selection of women's pairs is very large and varied. I would like to give men the opportunity to buy what they like and not be limited to the choice.

The NeanderShoes.
The booze.
Show them no bruise.
To choose or
Not to Shoes!

I bet neither shoes would only fit on neither feet.

I'm sure if they were the right size. actually i reckon because they're neither left nor right they would fit on either. neither eithers....hmmm

"I have no idea what you just said; and i find myself in total agreement!"
Zippy

@Fred_Snerd sure wish i could find that comic! Had Griffy looking for it for like two years lol

Neither Shoes ... that's what it's all about?

narf

always hated the hokey pokey... directionally dyslexic. I inevitably put the wrong one in. 🙂

I don't dance.

Who is clem?

Hugh's imaginary friend.

I think I'll put on my Give Up shoes.

But how does he avoid getting mix-a-my-toosies?

I suppose there is always some risk.

Those without physical disabilities should try not to be so stupid as too use a Childish hokey-pokey as sexual ploy to lure immature and overt obstructionists republican fascist to use both their right and left side balls as if they had any!!!

Clem is definitely delusional, can't wear any type of shoe when his delusion has no legs to stand on.

I think Clem needs help.

Or two left feet. ( Or 2 right feet - no preference)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:501202
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.