Agnostic.com

45 56

LOL, it just CANNOT get any better imo.
Just finished with a short conversation, via the phone, with none other that 'Pope' Paul Skelley who informs me that his little 'congregation' has met and decided that, " Considering my blatant Atheism, my absolute denial of God and Jesus, my being a Doctor of Theology and a neighbour of one of HIS flock members, they shall be attending my home in the very near future to PERFORM an exorcism upon myself, my home and my property to drive out and expel ALL the Devils and Demons that plague me."
I tend to think that 'Pope Paul' is bereft of a sense of humour since he slammed down the phone at his end when I replied, " If you want to exercise the Devil and the Demons please don't do it in my home or on my property, be kind to them, take them for a walk around the town and show the sights, I'm sure they'll enjoy that much, much more."

Triphid 9 June 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

45 comments (26 - 45)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 lucky you. Don't forget to video it and post a link.

You need to make a movie out of this.

Who the heck is Pope Paul Skelly, and why do you bother?

You better be careful. The pope seem to be deranged and may have a gun.

You should tell him to first get all the 'devils' out of all of the kid fuckers in his hierarchy.

They have already exorcised the "sweetness" out of themselves.

Great response!

What a violation in every sense of the word. These theists and their exaggerated sense of entitlement!

Deb57 Level 8 June 30, 2020

Hello yes please continue updating on this story, I want to hear every detail. How long have you known these people? Do you have other posts about this somewhere?

This...

It is kind of funny, till it's not. I would treat them seriously as you never know how far their delusions will take them. Start with a restraining order or whatever you have down under.

Great reply 😄. I probably would have been speechless and absolutely pissed off.

AvisG Level 4 June 30, 2020

I’d just ignore that idiot!

Who needs netflix when you have so much entertainment on tap. 😃

And when you see them step foot on your property, call the cops.

Truthfully here in Northern Ireland I have never ever been an object of pity, as I dont' have a god ,and no one has asked me what my religion is I have been here more than 12 years is this a record?

Keep us posted

twill Level 7 July 1, 2020

Haha excellent!

You have to hand it to those imbeciles: they are 100% consistent in their stupidity.

Call the police when they show up

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:510694
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.