Agnostic.com

18 17

LINK Pastor Rick Joyner, Who Said the U.S. Was Defeating COVID with Prayer, Has COVID | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Back in March, right-wing pastor Rick Joyner, the head of MorningStar Ministries, claimed that the United States and South Korea had the lowest COVID-19 death rates in the world because those two countries “are the two strongest nations in prayer.”

That wasn’t true… but that’s what he said.

snytiger6 9 Nov 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No, really? How could that ever be? May he suffer badly!

The more pain the better.

Not only himself........look at the sheep that follows him.

So sad.

Sounds like his prayer didn't work.

Poetic justice!

This should fix him right up!

Dog shit would be more fitting.

"Nothing fails like prayer."
Dan Barker

And he's going to defeat it with prayer! 🙂

BD66 Level 8 Nov 2, 2020

And I bet with all those needles, I.V, fluids, Respirators, etc, etc, as well BUT no-one will hear him praise those , the Doctors, Nurses, etc, just God/Jeebus and Prayer IF he survives that is. If he falls off the perch then that nasty terrible Satan/Devil will cop ALL the blame of course.

Such idiots have nobody to blame except themselves for their own idiocy.

I guess his god was working on ending world famine. Get rid of enough people, no more famine. (my humour is really turned black lately)

Black humor is good humor!

Well this must be one of those mysterious ways we always hear about.....

Since god is so incredibly powerless and unreliable, I would think they would hedge their bets a bit...

Oooops, seems like yet another case of classic style 'Coitus Incorrectus' ( F**k up) by the Big, Mighty, Omnipotent Sky Daddy.
Wonder IF he'll receive a big apogoly from Sky Daddy that goes something like, " Sorry, my child, BUT my attention slipped a bit because the Angels invited Jesus to their annual orgy."

"Coitus Incorrectus" .... LMFAO .... PMPL .... ROFL

@SKH78 Hey, feel most FREE and WELCOME to use my little phrase as you see fit.
Btw, I 'cobbled' it together from Latin.

Bastard did not pray hard enough. Maybe he had some secret sin in his life.

Probably a pedophile.

Most of them do. 🙂

Oh, HIS dog is only testing him!

The man is a prize copulating idiot!

I guess his example of a syllogism would consist of two premises. 1. All ravens are black birds. 2. Therefore, all black birds are ravens.....Enough said...LOL

Isn't that a shame.....LOL

Oh, such a shame it truly is, NOT.

Yep.......once again......from the Josef Goebbals school of thought......

Tell a lie often enough and sooner or later most everyone believes it.

You know, you don't see many barber-shop quartets these days.....

I wouldn't wish for his death, but if he suffered a bit...

Wouldn't wish for his death either but wouldn't mourn for him if his fictitious lord decided to take him.

@barjoe maybe a week on a ventilater

LOL suffer a bit? How about giving him the Chinese water torture?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:549002
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.