Agnostic.com

9 13

LINK NY Gov. Kathy Hochul to Church: The COVID Vaccine Is God’s Answer to Our Prayers | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

I am surprised she, as a politician, would used such strong religious reference, even if she is a Christian. However, it probbly is the only way to reach them.

snytiger6 9 Sep 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is embarrassing, sad, and pathetic that this is necessary, but we do need our leaders who are sane to somehow get more of the deluded to vax, otherwise we will never get past Covid... So I am ok with her doing what it takes, as long as she doesn't go further and indulge their wish for theocracy. If it didn't harm us, I would be fine with letting the fools die.

listen to all these agnostic sycophants, still bending over backwards to fall in line behind yet another back stabbing feminist expedient political hack and establishment douche bag. i never thought the day would come when Coumo, this genuine anti trump hero, would fall between the stones of the feminist grist mill. and all the therapy hours were supposed to believe they logged - in due to his "abuse".

you phonys can NEVER be my laytex salesman.

Got to fight fire with fire I suppose. As long as it works.

It’s the only language they hear unfortunately....👀

The COVID vaccine has nothing to do with prayers.

Yet, if believers can be convinced it does, it makes the rest of us much safer.

You have to speak in their language to have any chance to break through the wall.

I guess she is using anything she can to get through to the idiots!!

Is she trying to get the religious people to use reason instead of faith?

Pandering to deluded individuals is what these POS dishonest politicians do best .

good for you, live long and prosper. do i detect intergety?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:625070
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.