Agnostic.com

10 12

LINK GOP Lawmaker Tries to De-Pants Referee at Son’s High School Basketball Game

Tennessee state Rep. Jeremy Faison later admitted that it was “not Christian” of him during game between private Christian schools.

snytiger6 9 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ref should have had him charged with a sexual assault. I know where I live that "dacking" (as it is called) someone can get you that charge.

His official apology didn't mention his exact stupidity, just that he was sorry and didn't act as an adult, allowing his emotions to lead him.

You never know. Maybe he was trying to get a look at the other guys junk. 🙂

What a horrible role model is he for his children.

I find not only his assault on this referee outrageous, but some of his choice of words in expressing regret and asking forgiveness are outlandish as well.

Not Christian? More like how old is this guy again?

HERE is the referee who should have been de-pantsed (spelling ?).

BD66 Level 8 Jan 6, 2022

........."Emotions getting in the way of rational thoughts are never good."

He said that, Huh?

twill Level 7 Jan 6, 2022

Emotions getting in the way of rational thought is the foundation on which religion is built.

He should have been charged with assault.

Typical Repub pol, always a sore loser....

and resorts to violence.

@jlynn37 That too. They now think that any sort of loss on their part justifies violence. They are as undemocratic as it gets and prefer fascism to democracy, as long as their side holds power in it. Same way they favor theocracy, as long as the state religion is Christianity.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:643538
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.