Agnostic.com

73 11

How did you celebrate your 21st birthday?

I turned 21 today and I didn't really plan to do anything big for it, but it looks like I might go out for a couple of drinks with some friends tonight. How did you all celebrate your 21st?

Mea 7 May 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

73 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Way too long ago to remember! ?

I traveled to New Orleans and celebrated Mardi Gras, which happened to fall right on my birthday that day. I arrived a couple of days before and stayed with some friends who lived down there. I had been a vegetarian for 5 years up to that point, but decided I would abandon it that day because there was just too much good food all around me that contained meat. I never looked back. I woke up to my buddy putting a spliff in my mouth and two women friends were on each side of me. I had a few drinks that day and that evening, LOL. It was a good day.

And Happy Birthday to you! May you have a wonderful day and future!

I think I went out. it was a long time ago. Lol. My cousins and friends were a bit older so I had fake ID from the time I was 16. By the time I turned 21 it was just another day.

Happy birthday!!

Deployed to Bosnia dodging snipers and trying not to run over IEDs. 😀

Whoa!

In the US Army.

I went to an avenged sevenfold, bullet for my valentine, and 3 days Grace concert, got wasted, and got a bandana from the lead singer of bullet

Side note happy birthday

@Sukanta well to be frank I wasn't even there for BFMV. I was there for Syn Gates. Still they were cool and I didn't dislike their music. However A7X was showstopping

I was told that I was toasted.

I don't remember.

They say I had fun.

Sadly I was in the middle of combat operations on my 21st birthday. But i made up for it (sensibly) upon my return home.

Happy Birthday Mea!!!!

I really don't remember!

Jnei Level 8 May 1, 2018

I didn't know anyone, I walked around. I may have bought a bottle of wine. After all the waiting, it meant nothing at all.

Awww... Mine was so unmemorable that I don't remember what I did. I don't think anything.

Went to Medieval Times and got trashed. It was fun until I started puking on the ride home.

I was just about to ask the same question. I turn 21 on May 3 and I have never had alcohol. I’m more curious then excited.

Well, I hope you have a wonderful birthday! 🙂

@Mea thank you

Wow, I can't remember. Back then I drank every day, so I was probably drinking.

A week from today will be my 31st birthday. So happy birthday to you!

I was a soldier in South Korea and we went to every bar that was just off base and had a shot at each one. But oofa, that was a LOT of booze.

I was in the Army at the time, I had what could only be described as a literal armful of booze.

I was so jazzed at being able to buy it on my own without pretending not to know my own roommate, but the cashier didn't even card me. That was the only, albeit minimal, downer of the evening.

The rest of that night was an alcohol fueled string of shenanigans that I can only hope to remember.

All in all, the company around you is what makes the evening a grand one. It is quite liberating to be able to buy alcohol without having to resort to, frankly, illegal means. In the end though I also found that once I hit that age I stopped really counting how old I was; I can buy smokes, alcohol, and vote so the rest is just plain old numbers.

I hope you enjoyed your evening out though, and that you had a fun time doing so. Not everyone needs, nor desires, to get completely plastered on their 21st. -Cheers!

I took my father to the local bar and bought him a drink. He told me a long time ago he wanted me to take him out for a drink when I was old enough. So I took him out on my 21st birthday. I think he was happy.

Drinking at Applebee’s.

doing inventory at the Bookstore I was managing.

...Yeah... Really.

Happy birthday. I hope you have a wonderfull day. I was in the Army and happy not to have duty.

CS60 Level 7 May 1, 2018

I was probably slinging fish out of a window.

Had a wild party at my house. I had just split from my 1st wife (I know, I was young and stupid) and it got so wild so fast, that by 10 o'clock I was puking in the bushes, and people were laid out around the house like dead bodies. Everyone survived though, because we were young and bulletproof.

First happy Birthday. Second I got really drunk. Then didn’t drink for a year because it was as fun when it was legal to drink.

I was in college, and my buddy and his girlfriend took me out to their regular haunts. I drank way too much and it was one of the very few times I ralphed from drinking.

I'm not sure. It was 50 years ago. I do know I was enormously pregnant so, being the practicing hippie chick that I was and still am, I probably smoked a one hitter, and my old man and I tried to figure out how to have a satisfactory fuck, with my big belly in the way.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:71121
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.