Agnostic.com

314 19

Do you support Trump?

I completely believe that the US government needs to be completely revamped and revised before we can actually do any good for this country. But - taking that out of the equation, for now, I'd really love to hear people's (honest, respectful and mature) reasons why they do or do not support Trump. (or is unsure). Please, no disrespect or rudeness. He is our president and deserves at least the respect that position affords him (that does not mean we agree with him, but we shouldn't be slinging insults and such)

• 50 votes
  • 664 votes
  • 13 votes
smilnjan 6 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

314 comments (151 - 175)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've been watching 45 for the last 40 years. He's always been a pathological, lying fraud. Those who still support him don't seem to care that he has never held regular working people in any kind of regard. He has always been a racist. He learned that at his daddy's knee. If he hadn't inherited his daddy's money, he's be just another loudmouth from Queens. He doesn't pay his debts and has shafted hard-working people by not paying what he owes them. He'll use the legal system to his advantage, even if it's completely unethical. He treats people like garbage. Those who still support him have NO idea who he really is. They're either too ignorant or too lazy to do the research, or they're just like him (without the money). I can't respect anything about him. He has diminished the Office of President to the point where our nation has become a global laughingstock. I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire. I hate him with the white-hot intensity of 1,000 suns.

I support Trump the way I support my brain. Sometimes I can be stupid and stubborn, but that does not mean I want to cut off my own head. Personally I think he is a freaking maniac, but wishing for him to fail is essentially the same as wishing for our country to fail. I don't want our country to fail. I truly wish we had someone else in the white house, but I don't think Hillary was any better. We had a choice of get our throats cut or get beheaded. I'm waiting to find out which one america chose.

As with all Presidents, I expect them to do some things I agree with and some things I don't.

Unlike any President before him, he's about as amoral, conspiracy believing, fear mongering and dishonest as they come. The United States has become an international embarrassment to all who are decent.

He's such an idiot.

I support getting rid of him by any means... and dread the thought of pence... how the heck did we get here? jeez...

No disrespect? Get real! It is impossible to discuss #45 (I refuse to say his name) truthfully without being disrespectful.

I don’t say his name either. And usually call him drump or dump.

He is loathesome. A classic narcissist (everything is about him). A pathological liar. Several mental health issues. Does not believe in the Golden Rule, that's for sure. A con man at heart. I could go on and on and on, but that might get depressing. LOL

im not from the US but even i know trumps an ass

<3

it kind of stands out doesnt it?

Honest, respectful, and mature? So we are expected to meet higher standards than the POTUS? I support not a single move the fella has attempted since he conspired with the enemy to steal this position from the 'real' President. I do not support his racist attempt to keep people of color out of the country with either a wall, or a mandate against 'certain' countries. I do not support his attempt to ruin our health insurance, our kids' education, or our environment. I do not support the conflict of interest his businesses bring, nor the fact that he has filled every top seat with people woefully unqualified-including his own children! Finally, I do not support that he is giving the rich more tax breaks, and will likely cause another recession like the last repug did. But no worries folks; it's obvious by taking a look at the recent elections in Virginia and New Jersey that he has caused the pendulum to swing the other way with a vengeance, and our next democratic President will clean the mess up- just like last time.

I used to describe him as a psychopath. I don't think I'm wrong on that point. But, now I view him as being so very, very, profoundly common. In every sense, common.

I'm a left of center independent living in north Carolina where you can vote for ether party .I voted for him in the primary because I didn't think he had a chance and I certainly didn't want an evangelical who was told by God to run . I am dumb struck that they are behind him . In my county Dems don't stand a chance so I often vote Republican in the primaries for the least conservative . I do not support him and I'll leave it at that , but if he died in a plane crash with Mike Pence I would not shed any tears .

I love what the poll shows. Can we say those that are brainwashed by Christianity are the only idiots that supports Trump? I should rephrase this question with my respect, but I just can't.

Let's not pick on Christians. The ones who voted for Trump simply cannot think for themselves and lack common sense.

There, now it's all inclusive. Lol

I'm not American, so I don't even have to respect him, except to the extent that he is a human being (presumably).

Nah. You don't have to respect him. He is sub-human.

Being a supporter of Trump is definitely a deal breaker for me in terms of my respect for another person. With all he has said and done, the harm he has caused, allowing the racism and bigotry to run rampant without serious condemnation..... the man sickens me and anyone who could sing his praises sickens me as well.

I didn't think we would get worse than Obama but then America said Hold my beer...

I wanna see George W Bush get imprisoned for war crimes. And yes, Trump impeached before he nukes North Korea.

As with religion, I hate when hypocrites blatantly lie to my face and then pretend that there's something wrong with ME for not believing them....

Heeeeellllllll NO! I didn't want him from the start! I know that Hillary was bad news, too. In a way, I preferred Trump over her, because she was shifty. At least Trump was honest about his horrible, Racist ideals. But here's what SO many people didn't understand: THERE WERE OTHER CANDIDATES!!!!

the only reason trump is in the white house is because a bunch of white people were scared of black and Muslim people

I don't support him largely because I feel his election victory has enpowered a lot of homophobes and other ilk to come out of the wood work. I know most Trump voters are good people but I think Trump pandered to a few "despicables". Those people are who help give him his slim victory. Without them we would have President Clinton II. Not that I think Clinton was a good choice either.

I want to see the country succeed of course. I, however, can not support someone who COMPLETELY changed everything he campaned on. I can not trust someone who refuses to acknowledge peoples rights by taking them away. I can not support someone who constantly feels the world is so bad to him when he is horrible to the Media, Prior Presidents and the People of the Country that criticize him.

Nyet.

godef Level 7 Nov 27, 2017

Trump is quite capable of supporting himself... seriously, though, I bear him no ill will, I just think that his ignorance and arrogance are dangerous qualities in a head of state.

His arrogant, malignant narcissism makes him the most detested person on the planet today. I believe that he's insane as a result of neuro-syphllis acquired during his years of unprotected sex in NYC during the 70s and 80s, which he claims as his "Vietnam". As a Combat Infantry Vet of that adventure I detest his draft-dodging and would like to choke the dogshit out of him when he mocks true Patriots like John McCain, Pat Tillman, and Gold Star families.

Nope!

skado Level 9 Nov 26, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:854
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.