Agnostic.com

314 19

Do you support Trump?

I completely believe that the US government needs to be completely revamped and revised before we can actually do any good for this country. But - taking that out of the equation, for now, I'd really love to hear people's (honest, respectful and mature) reasons why they do or do not support Trump. (or is unsure). Please, no disrespect or rudeness. He is our president and deserves at least the respect that position affords him (that does not mean we agree with him, but we shouldn't be slinging insults and such)

• 50 votes
  • 664 votes
  • 13 votes
smilnjan 6 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

314 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't understand how anyone can like him or believe anything he says. He is evil

I for one hope that Don and his entire cabinet, administration, are ousted, sooner the better, and each of them are put into 8x8 concrete cubes, with a small window. Preferrably having them dragged off in chains.

Drawn & quartered works for me!

@yppahagn I've been saying for years that we need to bring it back!

1. No grandmother would allow children to be put in cages.

2. Hillary would whip Pootie's rat eyed KGB ass for him. She would email him some Benghazi. He would not be now arming Turkwy with nuclwar power, meaning weapons, long since our deal.

3. Don is a moron, but worse, an intelligence compromised one that is fighting with the DOJ and the FBI. That is because he is compromised. Uh oh...

4. I have seen with my own eyes that he is functionally iliterate. Ive seen him live, in front of me, do multiple avoidance tactics that illiterate people do as a cover. I hope someone has taught him to read since then, but he is illiterate.

5. He should be Lewinskyed right now out of office for his affair with Hop Hicks. Just for that. Fairs fair. Its onlt like 100 million dollars, and the GOP must do it! The Honor and Integrity! Oaths! Pledges! Blah blah blah

Chump TYRANT-A-SOREASS WRECKS is bought and paid for by our closest ally Russia! Can you imagine a POTUS That hates our former closest allies Canada, France, Germany, and England !??!! The old "what if Obama did it" makes it sooo apparent.

I don't think Donald Trump is Satan, but Satan is the wind beneath Donny's wings.

@Countrycuz666 Huh?

@Countrycuz666 smh

I think country cousin, the gentleman Satanist, got all offended that i made fun of his stupid ass comments about Satan and Don being a "god emperor" and blocked me. Its scary to think this is how far the GOP has drifted away from reality. This being a grown ass man as old as my dad was, except, yknow, Pop would never high five some Nazi or be talking crap about "Satan" unless he wanted to end up at the rubber room.

What do you think? [pin.it]

TRUMP IS AN ATHEIST...he had to pretend he wasn't to win the election

Yes, so he is a liar. The picture of him holding a bible is funny.

@Countrycuz666 uh...

@Countrycuz666 ive found that "satanist" people tend to use that as an excuse to get groupnaked around each other, and its usually people that should not be naked in public. Brr. Ack. Ewww. Talk about teabaggers, lol! Barffff!

@Countrycuz666 Anton Le Vey was as shady a bullshitter as they come,sir. Just another church with sexy "do as thou wilt" sort of rituals, very boobs focused, lol. Stuff about goats and horns, lol. Sort of telegraphing that one, Beelzebubba

@Countrycuz666 ive actively studied all sorts of subcultures, gangs, cults, intentional communities, you name it. I think i got it down pretty good. Funniest was when Sammy Davis Jr tried to pitch that "oh you Devil!" pilot, which was sort of a reverse "Its a wonderful life" where he played a demon trying to bring like Jack Klugman's soul to "hell". denotes the seriousness it deserves.

EWWWWWW....I don't want him in OUR GROUP!

Maybe though I have known plenty of people who identify as Christian, go to church etc who basically are Trump lites.

I support Trump and consider myself very liberal on a lot of subject matters but that does not mean I agree with everything he does....but I would never disrespect him...he is the best President we've had in a long long time....

Want to give us a list of his ''best in a long time'' contributions to our reputation? To our general welfare? To endangered animals and lands? To the climate degradation? To the sick and the poor? How about as a good example of civility and respect?

Give us a list. I'll wait.

@LucyLoohoo you act like he orchestrated all bad policies that were already enacted by Bush....and Obama....

I meet lots of "liberals" like this on here. Oh yeah, this putting kids in cages and taking them right off the tit and saying they are getting a bath sounds super "liberal". Were always out at the Rainbow Gathering, doing bonghits and talking about which neighbor needs to be ratted out to ice and put in a cage as a toddler.

@Countrycuz666 of course, funny guy, youd be instigating a fight you wouldnt want to start. Im not a "play you kumbaya" sort of lefty, citizen.

@Countrycuz666 youd be the first to do that, snowflake, lol. "Ladies" first, tough guy, to use your vernacular.

Respect has to be earned.

You need to seek professional psychiatric help as soon as possible.

@Ravenwolfcasey Bush and Cheney didn’t put kids in cages. End of story. He didn’t “have” to do that - he did it as LEVERAGE to get his stupid f-ing wall.

@Ravenwolfcasey You're fooling yourself! He's enriched himself and his family without a single thought for anyone else/the nation. He's allowed himself to become Putin's sock-puppet. We now have TRILLIONS in national debt and he doesn't care, because his family is now rich enough to get by on their own. He's a swine.

@A2Jennifer your brainwashed by the media..and you bet your sweet ass kids were separated from their parents when Obama was in office

You must be joking, or out of your mind if you think he is the best president ever.

@Ravenwolfcasey Right you are about the kids getting separated under Obama.

Some of the commentators seem upset that most of the posts are anti Trump. Do any of you really expect to find a bunch of Right Wingers on an Agnostic site?

To label everyone who supports Trump as Right Winged Religious loons is seriously ignorant

@Bairsdad that's ignorant and ridiculous...I could say the same about people voting for Killary

I am..

"I just go right up and kiss them"
"I just grab them by the pussy"

Using an active "this is what i do" verb structure, and "them" plural, lol. Don seems like a great guy (sarcasm) and it makes total sense that a woman or any thinking person would support that (not)

It was illuminating the day that our 8 year old came home to us, not only saying that he hated him, after seeing how the trumpie kids act at school, but also saying that he should be "grabbed by the pussy". Hmm. He sets a fine example of what not to do.

@Ravenwolfcasey i label them as complicit

@Countrycuz666 Has anyone around you said"you have psychological problems, please go see a doctor" to you? Really sir, you seem articulate, excpt for this odious political nonsense, and this stuff about "Satan', god emperors, bill clinton having a son, and other crackpot delusions that you may be hearing from a broken AM radio with no cord.

@rafferty Your the one with the mental problems. You should get check out right away!

@Bairsdad I think anyone who voted for Obama or Hillary is a left wing nut job.

@rafferty don’t forget calling Mexicans “rapists” and “animals” and mocking a disabled man with the gesture for “retard” that even 8-year-olds will tell you is cruel and childish.

@Ravenwolfcasey I didn't say religious loons, but it might be close to what they are. The Evangelicals gave him big support, and they are not a fringe group. They have large numbers and are well financed.

@Trajan61 wait, buddy, so Don DIDNT say that stuff, right. He's all "I DONT WAIT" lol. Whos he "not waiting" with? Lol. If he can just casually bump his gums about breaking the law like that, its no stretch that he'd blab whatever to your buddy Putin, lol

@Trajan61 thats clearly because you are an Idiot.

@dellik Your the one whose an idiot!! @Lancer

@Trajan61 I'd say that although Trump has said some "outrageous" things I have to say, almost all men have said something similar when their mum, girlfriend or wife wasn't around. This type of behavior is perfectly normal. Girls will do the same thing to guys by talking about how they're good or bad in bed. Everyone does it so it's not a big deal. The left might think that saying pussy is bad but I'd say rioting, killing cops, shitting on the street and attacking people for their political affiliations or calling them Nazi's because you can't compose a counter argument, are worse.

Trump is what's best for the US for the time being. Hillary would have done what every other career politician has done for decades and sold America to the Arabs or Chinese.

Also Nigel Farage couldn't have said it better when he said "The problem with career politicians is that they've never held a real job"

@Lancer You're the poster child for why conservatives (or other like-minded folk) suffer from 'head-in-dark-places' syndrome. It's not just what he says, it's what HE'S DONE!! But saying this type of behavior is "perfectly normal" is gross stupidity and simply paints you out to be just what's wrong with our country: another dumb, idiot male who still hasn't figured out the importance of language and how words reflect the 'nature' of who you are, and NOT in a good way. It's your 'choice' to continue to act and think like other 'low-lifes' who can't think beyond their nose.

Your lunacy is outed by the rest of your a**hole comments. And, NO, by far and away, NOT everyone does it. You're a pretty disconnected dimwit who provides no support for the 'crap' you've pitched. There's plenty of counter-argument re cops who kill and those who do act like 'Nazis' (alt-right idiots) to fill a library.

And, like other Trump supporters, you're completely clueless about the damage he's already done to our country. The list is too long to mention but you can find most points already mentioned on this site, if you look. Hillary would have done fine though I've never liked her 'centrist leanings', she wouldn't have 'screwed the pooch' with the hiring of dimwit sycophants to cabinet positions like Capt Orange. It's Trump who's selling America down the drain and the Chinese are thanking him for it.

Your last comment is a half-truth as there have been amazing 'politicians' who've had professional careers in the private sector and did great work. Dude, you're just seriously stupid and ignorant...yugely...

@peaceman1948
Chill mate. I get it, you don’t like Trump. But he’s given hope to so many downtrodden people. They wants him, they voted for him. Even with all the alleged sexism, racism, etc. He was the one Americans voted for. Hey want Trump and support what he said he was going to do.

A big problem is that most people are conservatives. They just hide themselves because leftists will verbally or physically abuse us for speaking about issues in a way that they disapprove with.

Conservatives are the majority. The left are gaining ground but it won’t last. As the saying goes “if you’re not a liberal by the age of 20 then you have no heart. But if you’re not a conservative by the age of 30 hen you have no brain”
@Trajan61

@Lancer I still amazed that any Agnostic would make common cause with the Religious Right, I.E. Evangelicals. Maybe you're a Theist and just trolling.

@Lancer
Lancer is one of the few sensible ones here in the main forum. A lot of the liberals are just totally Luney when it comes to Trump. Hell he’s already done a lot good just by undoing a lot of the stupid crap Obama did.

@Lancer Obviously, I don't like Trump and many are waking up to the BS. And I also 'get' that he's given hope to the downtrodden, BUT he's already betrayed them, YUGELY!! His decisions on trade tariffs among other decisions have already cost jobs and more layoffs are ahead. Sorry, he's just not a 'smart' person.

BTW, besides losing the popular vote and Hillary running a 'terrible campaign', another reason she lost was due 'voter suppression': shutting down polls in precincts where people of color resided (leaving other polls open for 'white' populations), causing large lines and making it to vote; also 'interstate crosscheck' is a system devised to clean up voter rolls has been used literally to steam roll people off the rolls by a few million (it's now getting scorched in federal courts which has charged Kris Kobach with (currently running for Kansas state governor); interfering with voting machines (case in Detroit, MI, where 75000 votes were in but the space for voting for president wasn't marked; place that was about 80-85% democratic, Republican leaders acknowledged it but had no explanation???).

No, actually, just given the polls alone, most people are democratic and their poor showing at the polls has been evidence of it. Your perspective has no basis in fact. Oh, and when "leftists" speak on issues, conservative aren't bashful by any means in attacking them. And I agree that some on the left are too harsh, but as I"m saying, the problem you accuse the 'leftists' with is a problem which BOTH sides share.

You need to get better with your research. When you do, you'll discover that the it's the 'democrats/liberals/progressives' that are growing in numbers, not the 'conservatives.' Which is the Republican leadership has resorted to deceitful and corrupt means of rigging elections; certainly you can argue that the Dems have been guilty from such in the past and that's true, but at the level we're witnessing now. You're last sentence is an meme of BS that just became a popular saying for conservatives...that's as far as it goes.

If you think I"m wrong on these points, you're welcome to challenge. But I'd challenge you to put this out here as a question for challenge and also place your question and points on a forum called Quora.com. The results could be very enlightening...cheers

@peaceman1948
Trump is trying to bring industry back to the US. Manufacturing and agriculture are the lifeblood of all independent nations and Trump is bringing it home. That’s more than the UK air Australia can say they’re doing.

As for the “rigged” votes, this type of thing happens all the time. It is the reason why sadik Kahn is the mayor of London. No election will ever be 100% correct, that’s just life.

As for popularity polls, they’re worthless. So we can’t say that Hillary was the preferred candidate. There’s speculation that Facebook knew Trump was going to win way before the election. Not because of the polls which favourer Hillary but because so many people were talking about how they can relate to trump in their private messenger chatrooms. It’s not hard to see why when he is fighting for the freedom of Americans.

Also I tend to not go on public forums except for this one because so many times people just tell me I’m a dick or A-hole because I use logical reasoning and evidence against them. This has been true in person too. At school many people debated politics and I tried to avoid it since they would twist and contort what I said in order to stir up the students against me. I used to defend kids against bullies so the bullies targeted me. That’s all that sharing opinions ever got me, more trouble.
@Trajan61

@Lancer I couldn’t have said it better myself. It just blows my mind that London with all the problems it’s had with muslims has a Muslim Mayor.

@Trajan61
The reason for that is because during the election many areas with predominantly white, christian and jewish people were sent the wrong voting registers and consequently were not allowed to vote. The people were told it was an administration error and that if they wanted to vote they would have to go to the London town center. This happened in many areas and most people chose not to go and vote, but for some "reason" the migrant suburbs weren't affected by this administrative error.

I don't doubt that this kind of thing happens around the world but I just thought the UK was above this kind of illegal election rigging.

@Lancer Thanks for the information. I always wondered how London had a Muslim Mayor with all the problems they’ve had with them.

@Trajan61
It wasn’t on the mainstream news but I read the article and watched a video of them interviewing people who were turned away from the polling booths.

@Trajan61 Man, there really are alot of mentally disturbed leftists on this site...

Trump is a vile bigoted sociopath that is creati thing serious divisions in our country. He has no knowledge of history and leads only for his own benefits and adolescent ego. He has daily degraded our country with ignorant e and racism!

the divisions were an obozo trait

@rafferty you maybe cuz it don't live here

@blueskies seems legit, lol

Thank you for your comments. I support them.

Obama was a racist and incompetent SOB. Trump has done a lot of good just undoing what that idiot did.

I don't like Hillary or Trump.
I don't like being pigeon holed into the "either or" debate.
Its a much bigger, much more important question then choosing the lesser of two evils.

Angus Level 5 June 7, 2018

Its too late for this nonsense now. If you are unable to pick a side, somethings wrong. Harambe doent have a shot anymore.

There is nothing evil about Hillary. She was never a perfect candidate, but compared to the Donald she was an easy choice. As far as I am concerned the overly ardent supporters of her Independent opponent in the Primary is what cost her the election. He split the democratic Party like never before.

@rafferty
Yes, something is wrong. Neither side is worth picking.
I also don't understand why you reference Harambe.

@Angus because 20,000 adults voted for a dead gorilla in the last election. in this last election, with everything riding on it.

@mickeyrom Hillary lost for several reasons. She should not have called people Deplorable. She didn't have a great campaign. The final nail was Comey's investigation. Then there was the voter suppression and gerrymandering. Personally I feel that Americans are not ready for a woman president.

I came here to meet others who live a reality-based life. Judging by the results of the poll I came to the right place. Trump is a big man-baby who has harmed our reputation around the world.

@Countrycuz666 No....actually, the rest of the world needn't care what our view of them might be. We are not in charge...we're just betraying our friends, our commitments and our dedication to principles.

@Countrycuz666 only those that want to suck off what this country can give them so they play the pity me and suck up to us

I love Trump

@Countrycuz666 uh oh, nutty Exceptionalism. Super white people. Here we go with this bullshit.

@Countrycuz666 nonsense. You just believe in some super white guy fantasy, yet most of the people in the world are named "Chang". Kind of the way it is. "Mediocrity" at what? More trump nonsense about everyone needing to be a reality star egomaniac.

Hell yes I support Trump. He’s a damn sight better than that idiot Obama or crooked Hillary would have been!!

@SArpey Your the one who’s a dimwit. Where I live the successful bussiness men are all Trump supporters. The only ones who support the idiotic democrats are those looking for a government check.

Obama an Idiot? You are showing your ignorance with that comment. Care to back up your biased and incredibly silly accusation with some facts?

@mickeyrom Obama did a lot of bad things. Here are just a few. 1.He gave 400 billion to Iran which has been directly responsible for the deaths of a lot of US servicemen and has done everything in its power to undermine the US in the Middle East. He also backed Mohammand Morsi in Egypt, a radical Islamist who wanted to impose Sharia law. 2.He was a regulation nut who passed many regulations which cost this country billions for very little gain. It was completely idiotic when he stopped the Dakota access and Keystone XL Pipeline’s. 3. He was obcessed with gun control and did everything in his power to undermine the 2nd amendment even pulling stunts like “fast and furious” which got law enforcement killed. 4.Refused to enforce border security and allowed millions to come here. 5.Was responsible for the black lives matter movement which resulted in numerous law enforcement loosing their lives. Need I say more? @Gater, @Countrycuz666:

@Trajan61 haha. Business guys always support the big tax breaks because they don't care about anything but money. Meanwhile, I'm a fairly liberal, well educated guy with a good job who pays his own way, like all the other educated liberals I know. Your education obviously comes fro Faux news or you'd know that most welfare dollars go to unintelligent, uneducated, inbred white trash trailer park people in the bible belt..you know, Trump supporters.

@Trajan61 and that's *you're not your. Typical for guys like you to use bad grammar and spelling to insult someone who's ass you're(= you+are) not qualified to wipe...

@SArpey You are obviously a left wing brainwashed liberal idiot!

@SArpey You are completely full of crap!

@Trajan61 you're funny.. Like I said, I'm fairly liberal. I'm a registered Independent and vote issues not party line. Meanwhile you trailer park folk vote the same way you root for a sports team. You don't know anything and can barely communicate in your own language while I speak, read and write 4 of them. I'm brainwashed? That's funny...where I come from we call it educated. While you're gawking at Ivanka on reruns of the apprentice wishing you could have that instead of those chunky girls with cold sores in the trailer park, I'm working with beautiful women all day at my job as a nurse and all night at my part time job doing security at a big night club, where I spend most of my time getting creepy uneducated hillbillies(Trump supporters) to leave the hot girls alone. Then I go home and read books(those are pages of paper with words on them). Go ahead and spout your ignorant drivel. You just don't matter to me.

@Trajan61 do you have a business making child sized cages, maybe? Heres hoping that one the economy crashes, youre eating out of a dumpster, redhat goober

@Trajan61, @Countrycuz666 is he using Amon Bundy free range skeleton federal land cattle for trump steaks? Is that orange chinchilla on his head considered a hat?

Again, its hilarious, as Conservorepublitroids of course LOVE anyone that doesnt LOVE Jesus, or way out endtimer Bible days prophecy stuff about beasts, so you atheist republicans may as well be gay black jewish transexual republicans, lol. Oh, sorry, i mean Atheist Trump supporters. They fit right in and are beloved and welcome, hahaha!

@Trajan61 The money that Iran got back was theirs, not ours. Obama was inaugurated when the country was in a deep recession, which his policies brought us out of. The rest of you reasons for hating Obama are based on pure fiction, and I suspect,

your simple bigotry.

@mickeyrom Mickey, I agree with you. Trajan's rage is entirely fomulgated out of racism. He has a case of the "Uppity Nigger Syndrome". He is part of a segment of society that believe that people of color can't possiby be intelligent and/or articulate. When they encounter a person of color that are both of these, they resort to saying that that person has risen above his station, thus the "uppity nigger" association. It's a throw back to the Nineteenth Century and a sad and dispicable attitude. He would never accept a person of color(or a women for thst matter ) in a leadership position. His opinions are based solely on anecdotal (non-evidence), over-simplified fake claims. So don't bother wasting your time arguing with him, you'll just end up ruining your day.

@t1nick You are so full of crap!

@Trajan61

"Obummer started the black lives matter movement from kenya!"

"Lol, no, thats just pure racist teabagger silliness"

"Yew are so full of crap!, snowflake!"

"Hey cmon bro, lets all be civil. Cmon and eat at my restaurant. I made you a Boston Creme Pie. Its not shit, i promise."

@Trajan61 All you've said here is sad, empty headed tripe that has no basis in reality. Just because you can 'sling it', doesn't make it true. EVERY POINT you've made has been EASILY DEBUNKED. But, like most conservatives, you have an aversion to facts and it'd be a waste of time to offer them to you. The only way you people will learn is that you'll have to dig it up on your own while you watch 'Rome burn' and wonder why. LIke Forrest Gump says, "Stupid is as stupid does."

@peaceman1948 You only see the world through your liberal glasses. You haven’t presented a single fact that makes sense.

@Trajan61 looks like both Kennedy and Pruitt are both on the take, lol. I looked over the top of my Liberal Glasses and saw it, Pardner!

@mickeyrom Iran should have forfeited that money for the siezure of the US embassy and taking the occupants hostage. Iran is very hostile to the US and didn’t deserve a penny of that money!

@mickeyrom, @rafferty Pruit is from my home state Oklahoma and is a damn sight better than that idiot Obama had running the EPA, Gina Mcarthy. He done a lot to undo a lot if the idiotic regulations put in place by Mcarthy and Obama.

@Trajan61 lol, 1500 bucks for "tactical pants" on the taxpayer dime, taking tax funded trips back to OK, yknow, to hang out on the weekends. Robber scumbag! 3000 bucks on pens!

idk, traj, you can spin it how you want, but you got a bunch of crooks taking a free ride. Pruitt will still end up in a cell, lol

@Trajan61 You sir are very uninformed. Obama deported over 11 million people. He never gave Iran any money that wasn't theirs. As someone else commented, facts don't seem to matter to you just like most trump supporters. If you look at the results of the poll you will see that you are in a minority. This is because the majority of people on this site and on this planet are repulsed by his hideous personality devoid of a moral compass.

@RDaneel The money Obama gave to Iran should have been forfeited because they seized the US embassy and held Americans hostage for over 400 days. Not to mention Iran is directly responsible for the death of many US service men in Afaganistan and the Middle East.

You think Trump deserves the respect that his position affords him? He's a liar and a conman. Please explain to me what "respect" you are talking about.

@Countrycuz666 For crap's sake, Trump never expected to win but running for the nomination he knew would gain him more name-recognition, in other words, it's just more about him developing his 'brand'. He had zero vision about where the country was headed and no idea how to handle it. So, he's allowed himself to be influenced by hacks who have a distorted view of republican policy and the really necessary issues that need to be handled; they're more reflections of the 'swamp' that needs to be drained. Where do you think Trump get's his money?? It's not here, comrade. His boyfriend, Putin, has been helping him out for years; Trump can't get money from US banks so the 'Russian oligarchs' have pitched in by purchasing Trump properties et al.

Trump has never cared and HIllary is just another centrist that we don't need. So, looking forward to 2020 and see how things shake out

@Countrycuz666 Like other 'Trumpsters', you provide no counter-points to make an argument; just a 'snarky' comment. My 'hubris' is verifiable; you have nothing

@Countrycuz666 Rip your pants and get a dictionary. Your hubris might be showing too.

@Countrycuz666 his family are a bunch of turncoat robbers that would foreclose on your house and call the cops if you got within 50 feet of them, but please, kiss more of thier asses.

@Countrycuz666 seems like a really odd, specific scenario, and kind of not in your job description, sherriff. But more typical right wing nonsense about attacking people, stuff about property, etc. William F. Buckley on crack kind of stuff or Dana Loesch tv shows, lol

"but we shouldn't be slinging insults and such". well, that went well.... smfh

Why is the impeachment taking so long?

Because it’s never going to happen. Trump’s going to be here 8 years so you might as well get used to it!

@Countrycuz666 And as a fellow conservative which seem to be few and far between on this website you have mine as well.

You Trump cultists REALLY SHOULD turn OFF the propaganda & escape the echo chamber.
There has NEVER been a bigger liar, a more destructive, ignorant, incompetent person near the White House than Trump.

@Trajan61 I'll give him to the end of the year - it won't be the Mueller investigation that brings him down (because the Senate majority needed probably won't be in place, even after the midterms) but the sinkhole of gangsterism and financial corruption that's about to be revealed by the Stormy Daniels fallout and the contents of the tapes/papers/reconstructed shredded files that the FBI swoop on Michael Cohen is about to reveal... or, quite possibly, the perjury he'll commit shouldn he ever agree to sit down for interview with the special counsel (and you know he's just itching to do that).

@moNOtheist You might as well get used to it because he’s Going to be around for 8 years! The Mueller investigation is nothing more than a democrat witch hunt.

@Trajan61 That's because conservatism is a product of ignorance in the same way religion is. Educated people tend to be much more liberal and less religious. Because facts matter to the educated mind.

@Countrycuz666 You sir have my respect as you are one of the very few on this very liberal left wing Trump bashing, Obama loving, gun grabbing website who makes any sense

@WmMeredith keep watching CNN ....BRAINWASHED YOU ARE

@Trajan61 he'll have a psych meltdown or die long before then. Col. Sanders will get his fat ass. Its the DoD running him anyway. He makes George Bush look like Albert Einstein, lol.

@Trajan61, @Ravenwolfcasey oh yeah, you always got liberals saying this kind of stuff. Conservatives must be super paranoid that Atheists are out git em, hehe!

@Countrycuz666 ive never seen "patriot" type people happier about an invalid election since Bush 2, lol. Theyre all "Hooray for Putin!" and out buying cheap ass tokarevs and russian mail order brides. Just like "Daddy" lol.

@Trajan61
It's possible DT stays 8 years unless the D's come up with a grounded candidate and a better message (they're working on it). Even Bernie could defeat him and the way things are going I feel that's likely the case. And the D's will most likely take the House this fall; they may win the Senate (not likely this fall) in 2020 which would reverse the damage done by the current administration. My preference for Bernie (or a 'Bernie-type'😉 is strong because he'd do a much better job of draining the swamp as Trump has become entrenched with it and both Hillary and Obama were knee deep. I'm optimistic so we'll see what's cooking pretty soon....cheers

@peaceman1948 If you are for Bernie over Trump you are a socialist. Who do you think is going to pay for all those social programs? If you’d study your history you’d realize socialism just doesn’t work.

@Trajan61
No, I'm a socialist-democrat and there's a world of difference. You're conflating that with a totalitarian country like the old Soviet Union and other similar regimes who were NEVER actually 'socialist'; you can't be socialist when you're repressing the citizens with tyrants like Kim Jung Un. So, the history you refer to does show failed regimes who were socialist in NAME ONLY. I'm suggesting you do a little research on the concept as to what it really means. Just like Marxism, which has been grossly misapplied to other totalitarian regimes in ways he never intended.

So, how I define my "socialism" is that it is being part of a 'democratic republic with a healthy safety net. Back in the 40's through the 80's, we did have relatively free education and all was working just fine. Also medical care was very low cost until the early 70's when it was taken over by HMO's and changed into profit center. Thereafter, having to answer to shareholders completely changed healthcare's focus and diluted care.

The truth is we have a 'military' where it's budget is way over funded (admitted to by much of their leadership) and in dire need of cleaning up it's waste. We have the to support decent healthcare as 'single-payer' can provide, decent programs getting people back on their feet to be contributors in the economy (can be done through infrastructure spending as just one of many examples), and support university education. This is a great investment as a more educated public you have, you create a more lucid, aware citizenry to be responsive to the country's needs, with more innovation and success.

The current 'tax reform package' that just passed is a great example of what not to do. It goes counter to our forefather's intention in having a more balanced society. They left Great Britain because of financial suppression from corporations, the church and the crown. They knew that excessive wealth would be a huge problem so as the 'tax structure' evolved into 1930's and the 1% had nearly destroyed our country, controls were placed to reign in their greed, and we thrived as a country until the 80's when the Reagan era began and they started to repeal those controls which brought us: S&L bank failure (closed 700, jailed over 130), allowed equity firms to exist who robbed companies (like Bain Capital (Romney and friends) and allowing stock buybacks which inflated stock prices and enriched executive and shareholder wealth, nothing for labor. I could talk about Iran-Contra which speaks to our problems with immigration but I'll save that for another day.

He will go down as the biggest mistake in our country's history. He is a total incompetent idiot with no respect for our constitution or laws. A racist and Narcissist beyond compare. Each day I wonder if we have hit bottom with him and each day he proves that his presidency has even lower to go. I only hope our country can survive and then fix the damage he has done!

@Countrycuz666 you are just one little 'brilliant' toady-boy, who like other small, conservative minds, are unable to respond to points made with your fact-supported points, so, all you can do is lash out like a tantrum-driven child...never got past 5th grade??

sounds like you are speaking of obama

Obama’s the sorriest president we ever had. Trumps done a great job so far!

@Trajan61 And the evidence of that is...?

Trump is fixing the damage that idiot Obama did. What in the hell are you talking about? @gater, @bigpawbullets

@Trajan61 Who will fix the damage that Idiot Trump is doing?

@DenoPenno What damage are you referring to?

@Trajan61 It's like the house is burning and nobody can see the fire. They think the orange haired child with the matches is really their friend. Maybe when the house around them has burned they think there will still be a roof over their heads.

@DenoPenno You are very radical.

@Trajan61 I am radical? OK. I suppose that if we have 8 billion people in the world and 4 percent of them have all the money that the real problem is that person who is on food stamps.

Naaaaa that was bush

@Countrycuz666
Well, then Mr. Toad it is!! With respect, of course

I like The Trumpster!
As far as I can tell, the "party in power", the individuals in office at the national level, neither have ever really affected my personal life or standard of living. I'm always more concerned about who's in office at the local level.
NOTE: I voted for Trump as a "not Hillary" voter. And, as an added bonus, my pick has provided more entertainment than I could have imagined. Go Trump!!

This is serious, bud. It's about the future of our country, the world, our kids. It's not entertainment.

@EdWilson
I believe in our system of government. The pendulum will swing back the other way in 2020.
Meanwhile, I'll get some more popcorn and tune in Fox.

@Countrycuz666
If nothing else, he's shaking the hell out of the professional politicans. Go Trump!

@bigpawbullets Nawww, he's one of them in his own right and following the 'game plan' laid out by the oligarchs to whom the professional politicians (mostly Republicans) pay homage to. He's a semi-intelligent shill who will change his mind in a NY second when someone whispers hosannas in his ear...a complete narcissist

@peaceman1948
Well, I'm a practicing sociopath. We all have our quirks.
😉

@bigpawbullets Oh yeah...I remember those days...still have those occasional moments of fancy..

@Countrycuz666 underestimation of the outcast who could give a fuck. And they did act like snowflakes in a most pathetic way that has been their style for many elections now. Oh yes, I invented electricity

@bigpawbullets Government institutions - most importantly the State Dept. - have already been hollowed out, and expertise and experienced deliberately and vindictively pushed aside. A wedge has been driven between the US and its traditional allies of long standing allies. Trade agreements and political treaties have been shredded at the whim of The Donald. There is no long-term goal, much less strategy, other than disruption for the sake of itself and the repurposing of the presidency for personal gain... oh, we're doing really well.

(And how long do you think it's going to take to repair all this damage and deliberately inflicted chaos?)

@moNOtheist
Well, I don't think everything he's done needs to be "fixed". But, to answer your question, 4 to 8 years after he leaves office should suffice to "change course".

@bigpawbullets You really think so?

He's wreaking the kind of damage to governmental institutions and democratic norms - the leaked memo to Robert Mueller, for example, indicates that he clearly believes himself to be above the law, something long the lines of George III or, more accurately, Louis XIV and "l'etat c'est moi (what next, the claim to the divine right?) - that will take a generation to repair, if at all. The rifts he's created worth traditional allies and long-term trading partners, almost on a whim, may be unrepairable. And, to top it all, rather than"drain the swamp" (a rallying , by the way, that originated with Mussolini), he's filled his Cabinet with self-serving corporate mandarins whose chief contributions seem to be sucking up to the boss, bilking the taxpayer, and trampling ("job killing" - read profit-reducing) regulations put in place to protect the public.

@moNOtheist
I think we're "caught in the moment". Everything looks worse, or better, than it really is.

@bigpawbullets Wish I could agree - look further and you'll see that, behind the scenes, this White House is laying whole tracts of government to waste and trashing accepted constitutional norms.

@Countrycuz666 No, actually I smelled a 'Repub shit-sandwich' coming and knew the Hillary had badly run campaign. Also, knew about 'voter-suppression' was having a very positive impact for the Repubs: interstate-crosscheck; shutting down polls in precincts where dominant voters were people of color and restricting hours of access; literal chance of votes tallied, cutting out the presidential vote on ballots and it happened in Michigan to the tune of around 75,000 ballots. What's it like to be part of one of the anti-democratic Republican parties ever??

@Countrycuz666 The points I made are events that occurred in just the 'red' states, and primarily in MI, IN,Ohio, Wisc, and the south. This info is verifiable. Can you back up your own declaration that nothing 'happened' in your state??? Doubt it...

@Countrycuz666 Diebold is a Republican Company. Republicans ? VOTER intimidation in black districts, you should try your cornpone bullshit on some that didnt read lee atwaters campaign strategy book. Conservatives are incompetent backstabbers that infight all the time, get nothing done, and have policies that no one wants and that don't work. You should try Abstinence Only with talking, goofball. Youll just end up sounding like a racist and take your soccer ball back to Moscow. American stuff like that, lol.

@Countrycuz666
Interesting observation & comment sir.

@Countrycuz666
Assuming there's no 'Creator' is an idea, a preposition, so to speak. Still the question, what makes you you?? Which begs the question about 'creation' and what it comprises. So, seems to me to be inherent, an integral part of our inner nature when 'awakened'. A way of saying we are loving by nature, and desire the company of others....but 'early learning' can sway such feelings...all behavioral driven

@Countrycuz666
Yes, the 'oligarchs' have played this game for many decades and it's how the Dems became so centrist. Now there's a progressive movement to make a separation, away from the oligarchs...so, I'm hopeful

I think we all support him as taxpayers ...beyond that he has not earned respect but instead been a tool to divide the country and start the process of undoing democracy.

Why would you support him as a taxpayer?? His latest tax cut benefited the wealthy which is gutting our tax revenues for needed projects: education, infrastructure, and so on. This tax cut is "undoing democracy", allowing the wealthy more financial control...don't think that is what you really want

again, it was obama who started the divide

@peaceman1948 I did not mean that I support him. I meant American's taxes support the White house and Trump
So other than paying taxes I do not support him
I think Republicans don't even like him but knew they would get tax cuts for the rich hanging on to his bazare popularity. I think he is an embarrassment, a buffoon, with either narcissistic
Personality disorder or antisocial personality disorder. And he is getting closer and closer to threatening our democracy...and I have been cynical for a long time about our electoral system and our democracy.

@blueskies Obama "started a divide" in the sense that white racist people felt offended that black Obama was in the WH. His birth color and actual policies had nothing to do with it.

@DenoPenno if that is what you wish to believe there will be no changing you, however the facts are out there if one wishes to know the truth about that jackass who hated our country.

@DenoPenno Obama was a racist, arrogant idiot who did this country a lot of harm which we will probably never completely recover from! @Gater

@blueskies Nope...McConnell and the core of party leadership conspired on Obama's inauguration to block any and all legislation that would make him look good. They wanted to make him a one-term president. They started division from the 'get-go' and made a crisis out of everything he attempted to do. Then McConnell blocked EVERY judicial Obama attempted to pass through; first time during a presidency that has ever happened...that is as close as you get to being treasonous...

@blueskies Which divide?

@DenoPenno I agree. It was all about race. It brought the racists out from under their rock. It is so disturbing.

@Countrycuz666 That is BS from the get-go as countless people who businesses have countered that 'regulation' didn't have a significant impact. The analysis is public and you have NO idea what you're talking about...do you listen to conservative media??

@Countrycuz666 You're implying the 'small businessman' has little power in dealing with govt and the regulations they impose. There is some truth to what you're saying but it's far from universal. The system is indeed imbalanced and needs serious correction, but you won't see that kind of positive change with the current administration

@Countrycuz666 you seem extremely guillotineable, just sayin. Youre a small business owner, but you of course talk about "the poor" that float your bullshit lifestyle, or any business for that matter, like you are lord of the manor.

It is sad that you and many conservative lapdogs like yourself don't realize that its one fall off a ladder, a bad car wreck, or maybe a little touch of cancer, and you are right there on the ground with the other mortals. It usually works out

@Countrycuz666 hallooooo!

@Countrycuz666 No, he didn't stop Obamacare, but he tried with something that was deceptive and poorly put together...as you know, it flopped.

I strongly disagree that Trump deserves respect just because our outmoded Electoral College gave him the presidency. He has has debased the office, undermined our democracy, lied to us on a delay basis, defied the rule of law, attacked the free press, and undermined our most basic norms of governance. He deserves nothing but contempt.

Lalo Level 5 May 6, 2018

@Countrycuz666 Trust me, ignorance is not an attractive trait to launder out in the public domain. Oh and idiocy isn't a good trait to have either. The 'electoral college' was a compromise between election of the President by a vote in Congress and election of the President by a popular vote of qualified citizens. This was done because our founders were a bit in fear of democracy. So as Hamilton said, to preserve "...the sense of the people,” while at the same time ensuring that a president is chosen “by men most capable of analyzing the qualities adapted to the station, and acting under circumstances favorable to deliberation, and to a judicious combination of all the reasons and inducements which were proper to govern their choice.” The college is a Constitutional limitation on direct democracy and a reflection of the 'distrust' that our founders possessed, so the electors ("qualified citizens" ) were charged with making, what they believed, a more informed decision. It'd outlived its true usefulness by the time the Civil War had ended. All the electors, primarily, do today is to vote for the candidate who won the election in the state, but it gives smaller populated states far too much power to sway elections. And, also, only reflects the political values of the time, and times have absolutely changed. [usnews.com]

What is preferred is appropriate representation and the 'electoral college' is the antithesis of that point. So, the 'wealthy state' argument is entirely bogus, a favorite meme of conservative (can't think for themselves) pundits.

Interesting you'd come up with "Klippothic folk" as a descriptor of people you wish to condemn. It's an esoteric reference to the 'shadow' side of humanity, after 'the fall' type of scenario. However, it actually represents ALL of humanity as we're all going through the process of 'alchemy', burning our way through the 'world of shadow' in reclaiming our true selves, our Divinity, through a series of awakenings. I surmise that you haven't awakened given your tendency to disparage others; that's low brow thinking showing you still yet lack the consciousness of someone who's spiritually awakened. In other words, you may have knowledge of certain esoteric areas but clearly lack the wisdom. You are a sad person...

@Countrycuz666 You presume to know the thinking of those who disagree with you.

Who are you referring to in pointing to "your history books"? And what is the code you speak in - "dark tradition", "Klippothic", "no difference between the police mind and the military mind"?

Unlike you, most here don't read minds.

@Countrycuz666 Apparently, you're incapable of making a 'cogent' argument of reply. I made several distinctive points and you've addressed NONE of them. Typical of Trump supporters who lack critical thinking and comprehension skills. Your comment about my repeating "a thing will give truth to it" is meaningless without reference. Speak to the argument and make your case, or go back to your crayons

@Countrycuz666 Yes, you made some money in the first year or two but it's short lived. The debt will get much worse. My points on the electoral college are completely verifiable (I know you understand the meaning of that word) and the arguments are solid. If you disagree, then cite where you feel I've erred...same with my points on the 'Klippothic folk' just cite it and state WHY you disagree. Just saying someone is wrong says nothing. Maybe that's all you got...

@Countrycuz666 Begorrah! What sort of lad calls torch carryin NAZI pieces of shit on our streets, "fine people"? And yet, here you are, singing this hemmerroid's praises, but he will end up discarded like George Bush, and youll be all "errr, im an "independent"...lol..

@peaceman1948 im not following why this special interest group Satanic masonic Hellenistic Keeper of the Eternal Poobah person wants me to give a crap and put me and my family behind his crackpot nonsense about "dark overlords" and "god emperors" and instead, why i sholdnt get the neighbors together and HOUND him from polite society as a real enemy to things working right, and yknow, "good". Sure people got rights and all of that, but there are also consequences for adopting this sort of extremism, that is wildly unpopular and carries a social stigma, which is why these societies are "secret".

If anyone should not be slinging insults, it should be the person in the Oval office. As citizens it is our right to check our government and criticize it. It is a duty, actually. The person occupying the Oval office should in no way be immune to criticism and scrutiny. And this president deserves every insult cast his way.

I couldn't agree more. Can't stand that A hole

@Countrycuz666 Awwwww...did you crap your diapers again??? Gee, got a full load going on there, buddy?? I'd say so by what continues to spew out of your mouth. Such a hypocrite and clueless to what's going on in the world. So sad, just another typical Trumpster-file spewing BS. Wonder how many sites you're trolling?? Just an FYI, the 'blue wave' is taking back seats through a more progressive direction (which doesn't make the DNC happy as they want to hold to power just like the RNC), and will retake the House this fall; there's an outside chance for the Senate but we'll see. Oh, you're definitely snowflake material...way to go, Puddles

@peaceman1948 you don't know shit about me or my party or even if I have one!

@Orval Hoping you're not daft, look who I addressed the comment towards. HINT: it wasn't you! So, please open your eyes next time you read someone's response, see who actually sent it, first, before you go firing off into the wind

@Countrycuz666 May I ask, with due respect, what the weather's like on your planet?

@Countrycuz666 wow, you redhat nitwits seem so nice. Jail any toddlers today?

I’m disgusted by many of his comments. I do take a lot of bullshit pointing out the few occasions when I feel something he’s done is right; fortunately for me, it doesn’t happen often.

Such as....?

@rafferty He appears to have drawn Kim Jun Un to the denuclearization table.

He is a person of zero integrity and cares about no one except himself. Maybe worse than that is the fact that he is an imbecile, having only childlike thoughts. He poses a great danger to our our world today.

@Countrycuz666 Whataboutery, last refuge of the scoundrel.

@Countrycuz666 Hllary is always the go to for Trumpsters when they have nothing truly intelligent to add. Our country has lost all credibility, allies, and the forecast for jobs is in the shitter, thanks to a 7X failed mafia style businessman who hijacked the White House, and an impotent Congress ready to retire with the spoils they stole from the American People. Anyone who defends that Russian agent and his eastern block family is a traitor. Period.

@Countrycuz666 The NRA wouldve crapped themselves like Ted Nugent if Hillary got elected. The red people have proplems dealing with her out of control ladypowers, and were all afeared, talking about "a coronation" trembling in fear that she would assassinate them like she did allegedly with lee foster, or invade iraq, or mistreat them like thier friends osama bin laden (who george bush let escape) or Momar Quaddafi (who they call an innocent Sovereign) lol.

Hillary sure wouldnt be getting humped by Putin like Trump is, lol. Speak, puppet, speak! Hahaha!

@Countrycuz666 yes, now you can be a part of history where they had nazis marching, kids in cages, and the economy tanks, the country is a laughingstock. No, really man, id figure wed expand healthcare, get everyone to put em on the ground in Syria and back the fuck off, reign wall street in effectively. you redhat dummies made up all the rest of this shit about guns and Sharia law and brains being harvested by the pap smear people. Its kind of what religious crackpots such as yourself do. Endtimer nihilist cultists with empty lives are predictable in their behaviors.

@Countrycuz666
"Please tell us all of all the wonderful attributes of Hillary Clinton.
Go right ahead."

how much does being your remedial social studies tutor pay, mr.redhat? 0 trump dollars?

So there are 32 atheists who support Trump? You realize that if he could he would probably evict you right out of the US.

@Countrycuz666 Your hubris and ignorance is almost impressive if it were not so sad for a person of your years

only if i were an illegal alien

I don't tnimk Trump is Christian. He kust jumped on tne demohraphic that would have he ro worship of him. Rallies have a cultish vibe

@gigihein Absolute cult it is. Wish they would hurry up with that koolaid.

@LilithGone yeah. Someone should

@Countrycuz666 wow you seem real focused on blame shifting to people that are not president, lol.

I agree with the first sentence in your post, and both Democratic and Republican parties need to go bye bye if genuine change is to ever take place.

THIS!!!??????

@Countrycuz666 The eliminate corruption and go back to a strict understanding of our Constitution. Hardly any politician these days truly follow what the Constitution says.

@Countrycuz666 With that said though, I am glad Trump won, and he has done more for this country so far than any other president has.

@SpikeTalon your president thinks the Constitution affords him a dictatorship. Mwahahahahahahahahahaha! Soon, he and his ilk will be in a hard labor camp in the deep south and I hope his immediate warden is black. Could be a reality show the majority of Americans would pay to watch and all the proceeds towards minority and womens rights groups.

After awhile I get tired of debating the radical liberal progressives, as these folks are too damn emotional. The only dictatorship I ever lived under was the Obama Administration, and the part about a black warden was over the edge. Some incoherent and radical jackass just got blocked...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:854
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.