Agnostic.com

42 2

MEN ONLY: What is your race/ethnic origin?

MEN ONLY PLEASE
(Women's survey found here WOMEN ONLY: What is your race/ethnic origin? )

What is your race/ethnic origin?

(Answers based on USA Title VII of the Civil Rights act of 1964 employment non-discrimination questionnaire)

• 56 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 2 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 17 votes
TheMiddleWay 8 June 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

42 comments (26 - 42)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why?

I'm a European mutt with a dash of Native American. I judge more on intelligence and music taste.

The Jews are going to be upset you didn't have a separate line for them. I never got that. How can Jewish be a race?

Glad to see word Caucasian was not included. I had to point out to someone that it also includes Asians, Europeans, African and the Middle Easterners.

"White" is not a descriptive ethnic origin. My ancestors were, Norman (Brit), Swedish, Danish, and Polish. Each has its own customs and languages. So, I am made up of three (if you lump Swedish and Danish together...both damned Vikings), separate ethnic groups, the Slavs, Normans who invaded England from Northern France and the Vikings who instilled my mother with a love for cream-based cooking as in Swedish Meat Balls and cream sauce (disgusting!) instead of tomato based stuffed cabbages. But, the polish cooking on my father's side was not much better (cream/milk/sour cream instead of tomatoes).

Human race.

Human

Plain ol' kraut.

Only in ameriKKKa.

Ethnic Cracker.

...I started marking other in the last 10
years-mainly because they are vastly different
TODAY then 10 years ago.-i've been honest to a
fault in all government dealings-now the forms
are maliciously impossible to fill out.No joke.

So not all white men follow slavishly the ruling party and its propaganda. That’s encouraging. Really

Squirrel.

That’s racist

We're a' Jock Tamson's bairns

Human race: white;yellow;red;brown;black;pink
Human race: Euro;Asian;African;Austalian;SouthAmerica;NorthAmerica
Human race: Amer-Indian; Southern Mediteranian Greek/Italian; Northern European Swedish/Finnish; Atlantic Euro Scottish /Spanish............oh never mind.

Yeah I know... booooring.

godef Level 7 Feb 17, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:96332
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.