Agnostic.com
8 3

Read This
You will always mean the world to someone.
Your smile can make someone who doesn’t even like you happy.
Every night, someone thinks about you before they fall asleep.
If someone seems to hate you, very often it’s only because they want to be like you.
On average, at least a dozen people out there love you in their own way.
Life’s too short to wake up every morning with regrets.
Therefore love the people who treat you right, forget about those who don’t, and remember that everything happens for a reason.
Even when you make the biggest ‘mistake’ of your life, something good will come out of it. It’s how the universe works.
When you feel that the world has turned against you, try to look at it from a different perspective, and you’ll understand it’s just not the case.
Always remember: when life offers you ‘another chance,’ pay attention to what you learned last time, and apply it now!
If a new opportunity appears, take it. And if your whole life changes because of this, let it happen.
No one said life was going to be easy. But we promise you, it’s worth it and you can grow a sh*t ton!

Philip21 8 May 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very positive ideas... Perhaps some or most of them are true, but it's much easier for me to believe that none of them are. I think that is depression. And as someone once said...fight the darkness.

Robeh Level 4 July 5, 2020

It may be difficult at times, but this is a great way to live.

Wildflower Level 8 May 10, 2020

Nice article, but it's fantasy bullshit.

BitFlipper Level 8 May 10, 2020

I just am glad I have Dogs......there is no such thing as "the way the universe works".......

It's up to each of us to make the 'universe' work for us ...

No, I am sorry but everything does NOT happen for a reason, that is xian god daddy nonsense. I work in a hospital for children. Cancer and child should never be used in the same sentence, but there are hundreds of children with cancer. Tell me please the reason for that and how will knowing the reason make anyone feel better. And while we are on that tangent, do you realize how expensive cancer treatment is? And how crappy insurance companies are. Medical bankruptcy isn't going to help anyone grow in any way shape or form. Oh wait, it will enrich the bottom line of insurance companies. Am I cynical, you betcha. But I am also pragmatic and quite the realist. This is happy ever after thinking, and not the least bit grounded in reality.

I read it and thought it was 'uplifting' [one of my mom's fave items] and so shared it with good intent. I'm certain that many people nowadays feel skeptical or cynical about all that, and I also get tired of the local news showing 'good news' items, but still ... we need some spiritual sustenance now and then ...

Beautiful and a very good way to remind yourself about all the good things and people in your life.

Lorajay Level 9 May 9, 2020

Most is true only about two people in your life - Parents. All else is a fairy tale.

St-Sinner Level 9 May 9, 2020

Well worth the read and doing

RoyMillar Level 9 May 9, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 52

Photos 163 More

Posted by AtheistPeace666Hello I'm a single Canuck looking for my special lady Canuck.

Posted by KhaCRYou ever feel like you found the perfect sexual partner then he turns out to be a complete 💩bag and you can’t find the satisfaction in other encounters?

Posted by EntheogenFanI have a story to tell.

Posted by EntheogenFanI have a story to tell.

Posted by KateOahuYes, I agree that the reverse is also true.

Posted by JolantaThis is what women have to put up with and then they want to be intimate while we are still angry because they will not do their share of housework.

Posted by JolantaDucky, Snookums....

Posted by SorchaThis is a guy I was talking to from okcupid. He is totally new to online dating and it shows.

Posted by JolantaThat’s Amore. Some women are just far too shallow.

Posted by JolantaSomething for real intimacy perhaps.

Posted by Green_Soldier71Has anyone here had any experience with (or known someone who has/had) a SEXLESS MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIP or a FRIGID PARTNER?

Posted by EyesThatSmileNakedness.

Posted by LetzGetRealMy family has often commented how I should become a "cougar"... as I look pretty good at my age and have a younger mindset than some of my peers, I guess this is there rationale?

Posted by Ann-1980The 4 types of Intimacy to feel sufficient, satisfied & healing in a love relationship.

Posted by Philip21over the top thinking? [agnostic.com]

Posted by DavidRussettI have been a widower for 2 years. I am very lonely. I am really looking for a relationship wth someone compatible with me.

• Top tags#relationship #sex #intimacy #video #friends #religious #hope #religion #world #god #children #wife #marriage #book #kids #advice #death #reason #agnostic #beliefs #Atheist #hell #money #society #movies #fear #hello #Present #parents #belief #loves #Song #community #lonely #books #divorce #culture #humans #dogs #sleep #chemistry #Christian #college #soul #animals #sexy #philosophy #holiday #DonaldTrump #sexuality ...

Members 1,849Top