Agnostic.com
20 4

Nakedness. This came up in conversation with a friend. Nearly every man I have ever known prefers to be Naked than to be wearing anything. I would like more opinions. Is this primarily a guy thing?

EyesThatSmile 8 Sep 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I prefer to be naked. I wear clothes at home if I'm cold or uncomfortable, and in public because it's a legal and social requirement. I think modesty was a terrible idea, and I reject the notion that any part of the human body is inherently obscene. I hope we someday have a world where body shame is a thing of the past.

sumguy Level 1 Aug 25, 2021

Its situational in my opinion. I share my home with my friend so out of respect for eachother we wear clothes. If I'm alone at home I feel free to be naked.

I sleep nude but like walking around the house in my boxer briefs

DavePeet Level 5 Sep 23, 2020

I sleep naked, I might go commando in shorts and a tshirt, but not usually naked otherwise.

Hope all you naked people carry a towel or have washable surfaces to sit on.😉

Booklover Level 7 Sep 20, 2020

Not me. I prefer to wear clothing — except for sleeping and bathing.

resserts Level 8 Sep 20, 2020

I'm not a nudist but I am comfortable being naked. My main concern about being naked is how it offends others. Except for 0.001% of men (like the guy above) the rest of us have ugly bodies and nobody should be forced to see us involuntarily.

BitFlipper Level 8 Sep 20, 2020

I like wearing clothes. At least a loincloth🤔. I can't sleep naked at night. Gotta keep things wrangled in. I will always have underwear or shorts on unless I'm doing the nasty.

MrChange Level 7 Sep 20, 2020

@MrChange
I can't sleep in the nude either. Lol.

depends on when and where

TheDoubter Level 9 Sep 19, 2020

I like being naked when sleeping. I like being naked at home when no one is around or if I'm around a man that I'm totally comfortable around.

While sleeping next to a partner...naked is pure bliss.

Cabsmom Level 8 Sep 19, 2020

Same here.

You talkin to me? Lol

There was a survey done asking if men and women were satisfied with their bodies. 73% men said yes while only 43% women responded yes. That's why Botox sells.... Lol

Firstly, I am a homebody. Enjoy inside, the window blinds are closed. I am always nude at home now that my little daughter is not around. I cook nude, watch TV nude but alwas do my hair. I just put on a shirt (sometimes even a tie... lol) on for conference calls doing online work. No rules, no traditions, no customs.... feels goooood.

St-Sinner Level 9 Sep 19, 2020

My house is pretty private and allows me to run around naked without worrying about neighbors. I sleep naked and prefer to wear few clothes if any, especially since being quarantined. When the weather gets cold I like a robe and flannel PJs.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Sep 19, 2020

Na...no value nor comfort in hanging out nude/naked. Not for me, anyway. Now when I swim laps I often get laughed at for being the 75 year old "speedo" guy...but for me, the less suit (while swimming) the better. I often swim laps only when the pool and i are the only ones there.

Robecology Level 9 Sep 19, 2020

I have had too many windows to wander around naked.

UUNJ Level 8 Sep 19, 2020

So we can mark you down as “not an exhibitionist”?😎

@EyesThatSmile Yes, indeed.

I don't really like to be naked, I've got too much boobs and it gets in my way.

I'd heard that mostly about women...

Not for me, I love being naked whenever I can.

If you're asking about "men," I'll have to pass. Actually, I know very little about men and their intimate preferences. Conversely, I probably know 100x more about women and their intimate preferences. As for myself, I've been a nudist since age 14, and carried on that practice for years overseas. I don't care, and I don't notice who sees me naked. Except, in the U.S. it's illegal to be naked in many places, so I have to keep that in mind. American women are (mostly) afraid of being seen naked. Most European and Scandinavian chicks have the same attitude as me. I have the mindset that accepting your own body is a foundation of good mental health.

mischl Level 8 Sep 19, 2020

Personally, I prefer to be in underwear or even shorts or pants. Sometimes in the pool I'll be without bottoms, but mostly I do like to be topless weather permitting.

I like to be naked in the water but running around the house no thank you.

Lorajay Level 9 Sep 19, 2020

I enjoy being naked in water or nature and do not mind around the house at times either,just more freeing I guess

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 89

Photos 164 More

Posted by UnitySomeday my princess will appear before me. ❤️

Posted by AtheistPeace666Hello I'm a single Canuck looking for my special lady Canuck.

Posted by KhaCRYou ever feel like you found the perfect sexual partner then he turns out to be a complete 💩bag and you can’t find the satisfaction in other encounters?

Posted by EntheogenFanI have a story to tell.

Posted by EntheogenFanI have a story to tell.

Posted by KateOahuYes, I agree that the reverse is also true.

Posted by JolantaThis is what women have to put up with and then they want to be intimate while we are still angry because they will not do their share of housework.

Posted by JolantaDucky, Snookums....

Posted by SorchaThis is a guy I was talking to from okcupid. He is totally new to online dating and it shows.

Posted by JolantaThat’s Amore. Some women are just far too shallow.

Posted by JolantaSomething for real intimacy perhaps.

Posted by Green_Soldier71Has anyone here had any experience with (or known someone who has/had) a SEXLESS MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIP or a FRIGID PARTNER?

Posted by EyesThatSmileNakedness.

Posted by LetzGetRealMy family has often commented how I should become a "cougar"... as I look pretty good at my age and have a younger mindset than some of my peers, I guess this is there rationale?

Posted by Ann-1980The 4 types of Intimacy to feel sufficient, satisfied & healing in a love relationship.

Posted by Philip21over the top thinking? [agnostic.com]

• Top tags#relationship #sex #intimacy #video #friends #religious #hope #religion #world #god #children #wife #marriage #book #kids #advice #death #reason #agnostic #beliefs #Atheist #hell #money #society #movies #fear #hello #Present #parents #belief #loves #Song #community #lonely #books #divorce #culture #humans #dogs #sleep #chemistry #Christian #college #soul #animals #sexy #philosophy #holiday #DonaldTrump #sexuality ...

Members 1,849Top