Agnostic.com

42 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

42 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fine. Let women do this. Without them men would not even shave.

@maturin1919 True, but because of men women shave way too much. 🙂

@maturin1919 We already went through that in the 60's and 70's.

@Sticks48 We did? I must've missed that glut of female leaders. Could you list them pls?

@MsDemeanour I was referring to the not shaving comment. lol

But men having been doing such a great job so far. Give us another few thousand years and we're going to have everything straightened out real good. Promise! 😀

As long as we're careful. Just because someone's a woman doesn't mean she has everyone's best interests at heart. I mean, look at deVos.

Can I not? Look at deVos? I don't feel like puking. Again.

On second thought, deVos is a lovable idiot child compared to Dana Loesch, if we really want to speak of female dicks.

About damn time.

What, decisions made with contemplation and forethought instead of ego and self-aggrandizement? Pishaw! Im all for half baked solutions made by corrupt men in backrooms and golf courses. Bringing women into equation would only add logic.

And we will all have to make our own sandwiches? No, that is so wrong!

Cool. I really like that Bannon is afraid of women taking over.
Actually, I find it fucking hilarious!

That would undoubtedly be better than the present fiasco.

the women would a thousand times better than Bannon

[twitter.com] @powder

Yup, works for me too❤❤❤❤

About freakin' time, if Bannon & ilk is the other choice

Oh, the horror!

godef Level 7 Nov 4, 2018

It’s about damned time we took over.

I for one welcome our new overlords.

Makes sense, they do most of the really important shit already.

Wouldn't bother me! They couldn't screw it up any worse than we men have! If Hillary had won, the United States would still have the respect of the world! We have an racist misogynistic orange idiot occupying the Oval Office who has turned his back on NATO and befriended thugs like North Korea and Putin! Seriously?

Obviously most of the reactions posted here are not what Ol’ Steve was fishing for! The scary thing is the people out there who are somehow horrified by the thought.

Despite his alt-right penchant, Bannon is a very intelligent guy; he was a major architect of 45's victory in '16. Let's hope he's right about this. We have got to get all those old white men out ASAP.

he should be afraid

somebody's GOTTA remember where we put shit

I always thought that eventually women will take control of the human race. All they need is a supply of sperm and the species will continue. Men are completely disposable.

Thank christ for that. Men have had their go. The whole government system needs an overhaul.

I made a personal commitment years ago that I would stop voting for white males. My first choice is women of any color or nationality, men of any color or nationality, just not while males. (If the choices are there to be made)

@jorj Your opinion is noted as is mine. You do you and I do me.

Lets hope so. Us males havent done a very good job thus far.

oh, that's soooo scary.... NOT!

They could not do worse than too damned many male leaders have. But, women seeking power and leadership posts would do well to heed the criticism of Guenther Grass of German feminist movements in the 1980s: "The problem with them is that they are trying to use power like men. We already have too many stupid men in the world."

YES! Unfortunately women going into politics have had to play by the 'boys club' rules. jesus they have to have balls just to put up with the crap. I don't know a single work place where I haven't worked where the work place hasn't improved by a balance of the sexes. The G7 summit is a big dick contest on the world stage. The whole gov't culture needs to change. We need parliament to be made up of experience people with backgrounds in not just banking but social services, the armed services, health department, science, education, public transport. (perhaps a little less of the actors).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:215779
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.