Agnostic.com

19 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just want them to leave me alone I do not need saving.

"W]e are fast becoming accustomed to “killing” our problems rather than dealing with them in a compassionate, loving, and sacrificial way."

What a moron. Does he even realise what he is saying. We are killing our problems instead of sacrificing what?.

Right, that's why we control politics. Fool.

Oh iz dat so!!!

I will write two letters in response to this op-ed: B.S. (And that does NOT stand for Bachelor of Science!)

Fox news is full of shit.

I'm not forcing my belief on you. Not much to it except that there is no god. Once you get into all of the arguments I'm able to see how desperate the believer is.

Hourse manure! It is the fandamentalists of all religions who do that.

One of the things that has always bothered me is the "victim" stance that the believers Ironically take. when they pose their views, it's met with praise, and support, and free speech. But when a non- believer poses their opinion, it's called "hate speech",. and also an attack on Christmas, or whatever.

The only "bullies" I've ever seen are the religious proselytizing their agenda.

I go out every Sunday and Jam pamphlets down the ignorant believers throats..while gaging on paper I snatch their child and have a lovely dinner with Chianti..

Sometimes it feels like religious folks are trained to be narcissistic bullies, all in the name of evangelizing their faith. Thus it is natural for them to respond to folks who do not accept their hang ups as if ignoring them or resisting their pressure is an attack. Some of their handbooks for spreading their dogma look a lot like the section of the DSM on narcissist personality disorder.

Cripes! This guy’s got a real problem. Glad I’m not him!

Ha,ha,ha. I guess I'll have to give up my 'arrogant, ignorant and dangerous ' world domination plan. They found me out.

F*** 'em. Not worth acknowledging.

Projection

The guys a complete wanker

He seems to be an imbecile. I know many more non-believers that have read the bible from beginning to end than I know believers who have done the same.

Yep, another poor Crucifix Kissing Dimwit who wouldn't know an Atheist even if he were to meet one face to face.

Yeah, those athiests go bashing on your door all the time...

I do kind of want to start an atheist missionary group, tbh. We can bother people and try to teach them about critical thinking. Would be more productive than the christian bit anyway.

@OpposingOpposum I hope this makes your day! Every time I see this vid I laugh. I mean out loud. Not on the inside. If you have watched this before, it is worth a re-watch!

@PraiseXenu take whatever position you like. Just leave me out of it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:274591
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.