Agnostic.com

20 10

LINK Falwell apologizes for unzipped pants photo: ‘I’m gonna try to be a good boy’ - POLITICO

Think it was an accident?

“How is this Jerry Falwell Jr. photo even real?” tweeted Meghan McCain. “Also if you're running the largest Christian university in America maybe don't put photos of yourself on social media with your pants undone on a yacht - with random women in bad wigs. So gross, so hypocritical.”

S.E. Cupp, the conservative CNN host, tweeted: “There were already so many good reasons not to entrust your kids to Jerry Falwell Jr’s learning institution. The unzipped pants yacht photo - of the school’s PRESIDENT - is sadly the least of them.”

ChurchLess 7 Aug 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"And send me more of your money!" ~Falwell

When I saw the news, I of course had to look up the photo. It was very clearly a joke. He was apparently mocking rednecks. Too bad for him that they are a core constituency of Liberty U. He has lost her s job over this. Good, because he is a hypocrite and hateful, but that this stupid and harmless photo was the final straw was just hilarious to me. He forgot that the people he is supposed to be representing have no sense of humor.

Meh. Among his sins, this isn't all that notable. But I wanted to see the actual picture.

Here it is:

[towleroad.com]

His word choice is interesting...
Not "I am a good and decent man."
But "I'm gonna TRY to be a good boy."
As if it's difficult and the outcome unsure!
(And why did call himself a boy? Ugh...)

Ive used TRY before in similar way...
"Yeah, I'll try to make it to your party"
"I'm gonna try and be home at 7pm"
"I'll try to read your manuscript by Thursday"

"Try" is always code for "unlikely to happen-and I know it!"

A dog whistle of a hint because Falwell knows that his god can forgive you. If people fall for this they might be praying to god for life. In my church daze a couple was caught in fornication and the male said "at least it was a natural sin and not like tobacco." He did not know that tobacco is natural? LOL

The you go, he's gonna give it the old college try. He should at least get an A for Effort and any of his victims - err students - who put out an Effort will surely get an A as well.
What a Creeper.

Falwell is a moron.

We'll add that to the long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long list of things you should apologize for, Jer.

Assbag.

Warping the minds of young people would be a good start!

@Freedompath Snowflake on the tip of the iceberg.

Is that the mormon university?

No. I believe they’re Baptists.

@The-Krzyz I believe the same.

@Freedompath They are all messed up one way or another.........This is a good reason why animals like chimpanzees and donkeys shouldn’t be having sexual intercourse..........this is what you get as a result

"Geez, I am sorry the girl did not zip my pants after the used it." (I made this up as something he might have said)

If he wasn't left the University from his dad, he wouldn't be bright enough to run a convenience store. Not that a convenience store is easy.

That's what him & Donnie have in common, inherited money and lack of any skills....among other things

The Moral Majority from which Jr. was spawned was neither moral or a majority. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

hypocrites

what a twit. it proves (if any was needed😒) that their "moral righteousness" is only for show.

Key word, try.
His school doesn't allow dancing, but he can get chummy on his yacht with his wife's assistant. In his slurred radio interview he said his glass had "black water" in it for effect. Can anyone tell me WTF black water is?

Must be whiskey the way he was slurring his words.

F***ing religious nuts.

Falwell and his buddy trump should buy their own BIG island, and take all the ‘like minded’ people who love twisted living with them! ASAP, would be good!

Only the twisted people can go to the island. Thus there will be no one to do any repairs or work on the place. Since it will undoubtedly be built for the least amount of money, little of it will work at the beginning, so there should be no way off the island.

@dalefvictor that sounds good!!!

How ‘bout this........The Dumpster......Why waste a good Island?

Sure would be better if the picture was part of the article

twill Level 7 Aug 6, 2020

I hope you got a chance to see pic...I already deleted it and I don’t yet know how to post pics, anywsy! Sorry!

Of you had not seen pic by now, go to Google...Best of Patheos, 8/8/20 ...’Liberty University’s Latest Embarrassment - Photographic evidence.’ I don’t know how to post it there!

@Freedompath

[patheos.com]

@twill glad you found it! This is something I have not mastered yet!

@Freedompath YW I usually copy and paste what's in the address bar

Maybe Falwell finally got laid.

He probably only had it when he fell out of it..........and his should have should have shoved him back up there

Falwell is a sleaze, but then most men seem to be. Some of the pictures I see here, posted by men, are pretty sleazy too. I wonder if it's the way most boys are raised.

oh be fair the guys here don't claim to be holier than though and try and tell the minions what to believe for the most part and some of us like sleeze

You made my point.

I don't know about "most" but certainly too many. Some douchebag was on here the other day thinking he was entitled to an opinion about whether I should block people. So I blocked him.

[dictionary.com]

[urbandictionary.com]

@K9Kohle789 what good would it do them, if they ‘got laid?’ The experience ‘wouldn’t take!’

@K9Kohle789 One of my old students has a four year old daughter who points at big pick-ups and says "micro-penis."

@LovinLarge I just spit iced tea on my phone!! Thank you for the laugh!

@TeresaWyckoff Hope your phone still works.

@K9Kohle789 I guess we have a difference on what ‘take’ means?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:522204
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.