Agnostic.com

16 17

LINK Former police officer put gun to repairman’s head, believing he was voter-fraud mastermind: officials - pennlive.com

HOUSTON, Texas — A former police captain convinced an air-conditioning repairman was involved in a “giant” voter-fraud scheme held a gun to the man’s head after crashing into his vehicle, according to prosecutors.

The former officer, Mark Anthony Aguirre, 63, was arrested Tuesday and is now facing a of assault with a deadly weapon, a news release from the Harris County prosecutor’s office says. If found guilty, Aguirre would face a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.

snytiger6 9 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That was an amazing story, I hope he gets the maximum sentence. He did it for money , as a cop he screwed up a legit street racing problem, and lost his job, he was in need of some cash. What is amazing is that he was not smart enough to realize he wasn't gunna find anything, and would then be faced with murdering the person, or, going to jail. And we want his accomplice as well, and those who under wrote it, all of them. All should go away for attempted murder, kidnapping, and every crazy thing. No charge should run concurrent with another.

there you see, the vetting of who the police employ is ever so lax.

I can speak only of NYC , lax it is not, Imperfect it is.

This guy was a moron and a piece of Trump Shit. Unless he is actually a retarded person with incredibly diminished brain speed. He had to know what would happen if he was wrong.

Insanity begats insanity

This is what ignorance has produced.

Yes, blind justice by those moronic idiots obstructionist republican fascists death cult members!!!

Why are we being punished for these obviously insane individuals who should be the ones imprisoned!!!

I hope he likes his stay in prison.

People with issues...

And cash deposits. That aspect of the story should be looked into more.

Part of that should be served in a padded room.

I am in shock that this insanity has taken hold this deep. The mind boggles at how so many people can be mislead so easily.

I share your thoughts, and find it amazing that America has become so mindset on hate, seemingly for hate itself....wondering if insanity has become an 'in" state of mind? Or if self hate has become so ingrained, that now it has been given permission to be expressed, it gets expressed outwardly, instead of inward. ..endless wars or something.

That idiot needs a brain transplant.

I think they tried that already BUT the brain rejected HIS body.

People like this former police captain should have no legal access to firearms of any kind. They should also undergo a mental examination.

Not just an examination, all that can do is see whether, or not, the person is either diagnosable, of a danger to self and others. How about a lobotomy?

Fu€k these deranged Trumpers!

Texarse where the cattle are ALWAYS nervous, the women are frustrated and the brain cells are badly atrophied.

Perfect description of Texas!!

@Redheadedgammy Thank you, I did my best to come up with that description btw.

So, having 2 cousins living in Texas, who are quite the opposite, I should be nominating them for some sort of medal!

@BirdMan1 If they live in Austin, that is the exception to the rule.

How cute...have you experienced Texas or Texans much?

@HankSherman In actual fact, Yes quite few over years.
The first time was in the 70's when I was a part-time Pilot with a Friend who ran an Bush Tours by Aircraft business.
He'd come down with a bit what we call 'Delhi Belly' and was unable to fly a Texan family on a 24 hour tour flight.
The wife and daughter were lovely people, asking really normal questions while we were in the air, but Mr. Stetson wearer, as I called him later, just kept on and on boasting how big and great Texas was. Until it came close to dusk and then things changed, he started to panic and asking how I knew where we were heading in the darkness.
So, I told him, " See the lights on the tips of the 2 wings, as long as we are between those we're going in the right direction, no worries."
His wife and laughed for a good ten or so minutes but he just hung his, went red in the face and stayed silent until we landed at Thargominda air-strip and were taken to the Homestead for the night.
So, yep met more than my fair share of those wonderful (???) Texans.

@snytiger6 And they do!

@BirdMan1 Ever tried getting a 5'10" Texan in a bloody great Stetson hat into a 4 seater Piper Comanche when he REFUSES to remove his bloody useless hat?

@Triphid Can't say that I've had that pleasure. His hat is his identity symbol, the it off and he's just a guy, poor thing.

@BirdMan1 You know why Texans wear 10 Gallon Hats don't you?
It's so they can hide their 6 fluid ounce heads under them....LOL.

@Triphid I did LOL!

More obstructionist republican fascist agenda against the people of this country!!!

More Trump caused craziness. This was probably the most secure election in history and yet here we are more than a month later listening to the ravings of a lunatic and his band of fascist freeks.

I have lived in Texas off and on most of my life. So I can say with knowledge that Texas, from most of our politicians down to the ignorant rednecks who populate this state, is a great purveyor of stupid.

I have lived in TX since 1956 and I approve this statement.

I have to agree with you! I left Texas last month and am enjoying my new digs in Ukiah California! 😉

Like much of America, Texas has been known as the friendlyest place on earth.......but republicans and christians have damn near ruined us...juat a few of us diehard Texans left.

The sad thing is he probably collects a large police pension!

Hopefully he'll be losing that pension!

I'm guessing that won't be paid into his prison commissary account.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562266
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.