Agnostic.com

213 30

QUESTION What would you say to God if when you died you were faced with him?

This question was asked to Stephen Fry and I love his answer. So I ask you what would you say?

• Click description above to see Stephen Fry's answer*

To answer my own question I suppose I would be more logical and tell God it was his fault I did not believe in him because if he created me then he knows I would not blindly follow anything that reads like a fairytale or where there was no proof of existence.

DiablitaRoja 4 Apr 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

213 comments (126 - 150)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Platypus? What the fuck was that?"

And why weren't the other animals as cool?!?"

And why weren't the other animals as cool?!?"

If by chance there actually was an afterlife, As I stroll along the path to the pearly gates, and Peter beckoned me in to meet his boss, I'd reply ' No thanks Peter I'll be moving right along '.why settle for the small stuff?....

Yo Bro - where you been ??

J3sse Level 5 Apr 24, 2018

What's Life, the Universe and Everything else? And I won't take 42 as an answer. (I assume he will be a mouse)

Tag, you’re it.

You've been slacking guy,

Who are you?

Where ya been????‍♀️

Essie Level 6 Apr 24, 2018

I’d say wow,so you are real then why did you make me an atheist

your replacement has arrived.

Well played

Not going to happen

So deep down you still keep the door open for this possibility....... I don't, there is nothing to speculate here

It's just a fun hypothetical. We all know there isn't. Jeez. Lighten up man.

@cvccosplay I sure will, np.... I was expecting a response from DiablitaRoja though ?

Hahaaa I think I'd say "So where have you been all my life?" And then if he still wanted to talk with me I would have to question him on why he did things the way he did..you know, what was the point. And then I'd ask him if I could speak directly to Sartre.

"Where the hell have you been?"

godef Level 7 Apr 24, 2018

I don't think I'd talk to such a being. Either it's too big for it's britches, or it's too big for the conversation to matter.

Not pleased to meet you

Does my opinion really count?

I wouldn't say much of anything. I don't interact with terrorists.

Hello you, now I can believe in your existence. If it's too late for you, what can I do? I was following my mind with reasons that you have helped created.

I would just have an honest talk about why I don't believe in God. Which if God truly knows all them I'd just be expressing it aloud and directly. Which if this day ever comes were my intentions anyway. If the conversation continues and I can get answers from God. I would ask about a lot more. Mostly about why must there be so much suffering. To a lot of those who believe in you. Not here in America but overseas where there are way worse conditions than here. And is God's power as strong and extensive as the good book leads you to believe?

I've said it before. I'll say it again. If I saw said deity, I'd immediately tell it "you're fired."

I'd ask it what the plan was for raising children, and why it didn't help teach people about having children in a way that would not result in child abuse or starbation.

Nice to finally meet you , too

Lots of really nasty things that any parent who abandoned their child should expect to hear.

How could one entity be so narcissistic? Childhood cancer? Wtf is that about.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:65104
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.