Agnostic.com

10 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No surprise.

Learned those skills at Trump U?

The people that give money to these charlatans, what do they expect will be done with their money? Helping the poor? 🀣

All my life (6 decades +) I have seen a steady stream of reports of this kind of behavior (and worse) attributed to Bible thumpers, and yet people continue to fall for their schtick, generation after generation. Amazing!

Not surprised he stole the money. I am surprised he admitted it.

The big surprise is he admitted it.

That won’t matter to his sucker followers. Their heads are stuck too far up their ass.

And you can just BET that at least ONE IDIOT uttered, "This is the work of Satan...our Pastor would NEVER do something this evil...we need everyone's thoughts and prayers brothers and sisters". πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@phoenixone1 DAAAMMMN RIGHT!!

@phoenixone1 Yeah, blame it on the devil, rather than the asshole who actually stole the money...

@TomMcGiverin why take responsibility when you can pass the buck. 😁

@Gwendolyn2018 just like Hitler...I wouldn't want to spend eternity with the likes of someone like him.

@Gwendolyn2018 I could swear I read somewhere that it was documented that he did...let me work on that...it is well known the Nazi leaders were "practicing Catholics".

I say fuck the imbeciles who were fleeced, serves them right.

I think I had the same reaction as JonnaBononna and phoenixone1. Like, not surprised.

That should be considered a WIN, WIN,WIN...he stuck it to them THRICE...first by exposing the sky god BS for the MONEY SCAM it is(but doubtful they will learn by it...oh well...it's only THEIR money and not ours). Second by robbing them blind. Third, he is going to JAIL. As an added bonus, a Lawyer will get rich and spend money on expensive goods, parties...maybe some expensive jewelery for his mistress...maybe a new car to keep his wife placated...a boat to escape from the rigors of defending the crooks in the world...all the while he will be helping the economy. I FUCKING LOVE HOW THIS WOKS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Guess it shows that money is not only the root of all evil, as the popular saying goes, but also the root of all depravity...

@TomMcGiverin It’s really the LOVE of money that’s the root of all evil. When money is more important to you than anything else, when your willing to break the law, harm others to obtain it or just willing to stop at nothing for it, that’s the REAL evil.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:691762
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.