159 4

POLL Do you support Trump?

I completely believe that the US government needs to be completely revamped and revised before we can actually do any good for this country. But - taking that out of the equation, for now, I'd really love to hear people's (honest, respectful and mature) reasons why they do or do not support Trump. (or is unsure). Please, no disrespect or rudeness. He is our president and deserves at least the respect that position affords him (that does not mean we agree with him, but we shouldn't be slinging insults and such)

View Results Add Comment
By smilnjan
Favorite
Please or register to see comments
159 comments

No, I don't... But I don't think America had deserving candidates for president. The election was between devil and a joker.I'd prefer not to vote.

sourceofdesire Level 3 Nov 18, 2017

He is not fit.

ecb1488 Level 1 Nov 18, 2017

While I respect the office this evil narcissist has tainted it. As Joe Biden said I hope this is the American exception. Hopefully he will facilitate the end of the Republican Party as a viable organization.

CaptainHellbound Level 1 Nov 18, 2017

We know he’s a liar as he has lied about things that can easily be checked. We have an immoral president and it gives our country a poor image.

4dawgz Level 2 Nov 18, 2017

Trump is a inherent response to the evils of neo-liberalism.But while in himself a bad thing, does suggest the possibility of Far-Left candidates to have support in the US which can only be a good thing.

UK_Anarchist Level 2 Nov 18, 2017

I do not support any United States president as they are all product of imperialism and capitalism.

Nathyn Level 3 Nov 18, 2017

Trump is going to be the ruination of our country in every respect.

ReadingRobin Level 2 Nov 18, 2017

No he is a piece of shit and he won't get any respect from me. He gave no respect to Obama for 8 years he gets none.

Cedric1986 Level 2 Nov 18, 2017

We as a Nation should move away from the old ways of English thinking. We should be allowed to evolve into a society that can govern itself.

Daimonick Level 2 Nov 17, 2017

Noooo

Ahmed_omar Level 2 Nov 17, 2017

this is perfect for this site bcuz I think drumpf iz a devil...

Samad Level 1 Nov 17, 2017

Hell yes I support him. I voted for him to completely turn the government on its ear and change the way this country is run. Less government regulation is ALWAYS better. Run it like a business, it's not a freakin' charity clearinghouse. NO more immigrants, NO more money leaving this country to support other countries... NO leeway for criminals.

GreyWolf Level 2 Nov 17, 2017
You, dear sir, need to be farther educated in how the world works.

I knew about Trump in the 80's when he was a brash, narcesstic real estate developer. Now he's a brash, narcesstic President way out of his league.

Unicorn1824 Level 3 Nov 17, 2017

Impeach the tangerine.

daniellaws Level 3 Nov 17, 2017

Well... he's really not as tough as he acts. Hes already stated money allows privilege. He stated he could touch a female and they would not react. That they would allow this behavior. We got guys in the news for just asking if they could hook up. Some of them are finally getting noticed for rape. Thats good. Its hard to make a statement on my opinion. I will say those who own the gold, makes the rules. Money can buy a lot of things. Fear can cause people to vote a differant person in. Other then the one they really wanted elected. You ever noticed that the big guy in the school yard rules. Its hard to convince 6 smaller guys to take him on. Then theres pay back. You can't win. My boss told me one day... Bob, you don't know big business. He's right. He owned all the maintenance in our plant plus contractors too. So... you only got my opinion.

BucketlistBob Level 4 Nov 17, 2017

Everything about him turns my stomach and shows how unqualified he is for the job. His resume should scare the hell out of ya!

mike1951 Level 4 Nov 17, 2017

He's not prepared or qualified for the job. We need someone much smarter in this position.

Maryepep Level 2 Nov 17, 2017
did you consider the COmmunity Organizer qualified? If so, how?

Okay, let's not kid ourselves, is anyone shocked by the poll results on this website in regards to this issue?

JohnSayles Level 3 Nov 17, 2017

Canadian here- ehh. I have no vote really. Appalled by Trump but I see 13 votes in support. We all have opinions....

testingchemist Level 1 Nov 16, 2017

How can any sane person believe he is a good president? He's a childish and vain moron who "Tweets" like a teenager about anything that bothers him and will probably lead us to war. He is in the pocket of big business and is probably being blackmailed by the Russian mafia who helped him get elected. The election needs to be invalidated and we need to throw out his entire illegal administration and reverse all of his executive orders and start over.

69brrrd Level 2 Nov 16, 2017

He is a boil on the buttocks of America.

ReadyforaChange Level 2 Nov 16, 2017

He needs to be IMPEACHED!!

StjoeCrisB Level 1 Nov 16, 2017

Nope. I think he's a horrible narcissistic man who only loves money and power. He's a terrible role model for our youth. It saddens me to think that people actually voted for him.

NiceGuy323 Level 2 Nov 16, 2017

He is a piece of trash.

Steelersgirl Level 3 Nov 16, 2017

While I consider the prez to be a bull in a china shop almost daily, I do believe that his business and negotiating smarts serve him well....Despite not getting major legislation passed, he has created enough enthusiasm to propel much optimism in the business world with evidence of attendant gains in the economy.. Most of all, when I think of a particularly dumb thing he has done, over and over, I think of Hillary and rerun my strong opinion in my mind and am convinced that next to Hillry, as bad as he is in some ways, he is like Abe Lincoln. That is to emphasize how BAD I believe Hillary is, rather than how good Trump is.

Kind regards,

Old Bob

HappyOldGuy Level 1 Nov 16, 2017
most really old (white) people think that way...
jus like the old white lady governor of ala who believes roy moore iz guilty of being a sexual deviant but will still vote 4 him bcuz he's republican...ctfu at how ya'll think!
Write Comment
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit organization promoting universal truths and peaceful life without religion