Agnostic.com

314 19

Do you support Trump?

I completely believe that the US government needs to be completely revamped and revised before we can actually do any good for this country. But - taking that out of the equation, for now, I'd really love to hear people's (honest, respectful and mature) reasons why they do or do not support Trump. (or is unsure). Please, no disrespect or rudeness. He is our president and deserves at least the respect that position affords him (that does not mean we agree with him, but we shouldn't be slinging insults and such)

• 50 votes
  • 664 votes
  • 13 votes
smilnjan 6 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

314 comments (276 - 300)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"but we shouldn't be slinging insults and such". well, that went well.... smfh

What do you think? [pin.it]

Chump TYRANT-A-SOREASS WRECKS is bought and paid for by our closest ally Russia! Can you imagine a POTUS That hates our former closest allies Canada, France, Germany, and England !??!! The old "what if Obama did it" makes it sooo apparent.

I don't understand how anyone can like him or believe anything he says. He is evil

Sure We'll show him, his cronies and Trumpers the same respect he showed Obama. Lol!

Not just no, but f--- no.

No I do not. But I do support the idea of the rule of law and the office. But Trump is shitting on said office. The guy cannot resist personally attacking any single person who opposes him with half truths, alternative facts and insults. He flip flops on his positions based solely on his need to be liked. He insults a senator who was a POW as a loser. He is the president America deserves though; a product of our reality show, denial of facts in favor of dogma(both religious and not) culture. He claims victories were there are none to be had such as North Korea and his border wall. So no I do not support him and if the evidence bears out I will be content to see him impeached or more likely resign so he can claim to be a victim of the deep state.

Quarm Level 6 Aug 24, 2018

Not even a little bit.

He does not deserve any respect. Number 1 he is an illegitimate president. He didn't really win. Number 2 he is an idiot. Number 3 he is ruining America. And destroying the environment. And making America the laughingstock of the world. And he's a corrupt criminal who surrounded himself with criminals.. and he's owned by the Russians.. so, no, doesn't deserve one ounce of respect. Parts of Puerto Rico still don't have power. And Flint Michigan doesn't have clean water. And children were taken away from their parents and put in cages and have not been reunited yet.

What we are witnessing is not only the worst POTUS in history...and he hasn't even gotten rolling yet. IF we can escape without nuclear war or the end of Democracy it will be a good day PLEASE VOTE BLUE!

F&$k no!

No, he does not deserve respect. If I steal a badge, does that make me a cop?

president mushroom is the head of the white evangelical/nra party

I knew it would be heavily "Don't support," but that is by a better than 10-1 margin.

No! I wish him the very worst and that is probably too good for him. He's the scum of the Earth.

@FlyingSpaghetti like I said you have issues, and it is clear that facts don't matter to you. And excuse me oh supreme critical thinker, nice try, Dude. I genuflect at your obvious superior intellect. I only wish I could be like you!

I respect the position of the POTUS, but I don't support Trump nor his klan. He will win re-election, but will later be impeached. After him, I estimate we will have 3 more presidents and then the U.S. government, as we know it, will no longer exist. Most of the Southern states probably won't either. America will destroy itself from the inside by its own people. Mother Nature will do the rest.

He appears to be someone that lives totally in a world of his own.

GbRu Level 4 Oct 14, 2018

I forgot if I answered this before and I'm too lazy tonight to look. I do not support the buffoon and I would not even walk across the street to hear him or see him. He is provably the biggest liar in politics today. The sooner he is gone the better off America will be.

Like most here, no support of the government.

I like the idea of less career policitians but he definitely was not the right one!

I respect individuals, not positions or uniforms. That tub of goo deserves nothing but derisive remarks. He is a complete waste of skin. Sorry, that is as respectful as I can get for that sorry motherfucker!

Donald Trump is what you get when a pile of shit becomes sentient and is then made president.

I agree that we need stonger immigration policies and we need to withdraw quite a bit from the global economy. I disagreed with the his intervention in Syria and his views on Patriot Act.

KenWG Level 3 Dec 2, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:854
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.