Agnostic.com

73 5

What song was #1 on your 14th birthday?

Funnygir175 7 May 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

73 comments (51 - 73)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Monday, Monday. Mamas and Papas.

According to Hot Billboard, it was "Shadow Dancing" - Andy Gibb

wow, it was Aquarius/Let the Sun Shine IN!

It had to be something from WOODSTOCK since it was 1969...probably something from JEFFERSON AIRPLANE!!

Actually when I looked it up it was Get Back by the Beatles... I am okay with that one!!

@Purplelady , Lucky.

LOL, sure why not. LOL .... On my 14th Birthday it was July 2nd of 1974, the number one song on the Billboard Chart at that time was Sundown by Gordon Lightfoot. So what does that say about my life? Enquiring minds what to know, okay fine, just this enquiring mind. LOL

Rod Stewart Magie May / Reason to believe

"Hot Stuff" --Donna Summer

Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce

Johnny Logan - 'Hold me now' - Eurovision winner - I do not know how that defines me? Considering the following week it was U2, 'I still haven't found what I am looking for' - maybe it is true? I am still looking for someone to hold me now 🙂

Wow, "Venus" by Bananarama. I suspect this meme may be incorrect. ?

dkp93 Level 8 May 31, 2018

“Music” by Madonna. Sure does lol.

Travelling Light by Cliff Richard and the Shadows. Certainly reflects my life. I could move all my belongings in the back of my car until I was in my mid 30's, and tend to move every few years.

Lady by Kenney Rogers. December 1980.

it's not that i don't remember what was number one on the charts on my 14th birthday. it's that i paid no attention to the charts and would not have had a clue what was on them in any position, much less number one. i didn't even like rock 'n roll until i was 15! at 14 i was listening to the incidental music from egmont, by beethoven, and an album called "invitation to the dance" that had some short classical pieces on it by liszt, weber (whom i didn't like that much) and others. there were others but those spring immediately to mind.

g

Holy socks! I don't remember the top songs 5 years ago!

"Paper Doll" by the Mills Brothers.

Really? Okay.

Check on it- Beyoncé featuring Slim Thug.
I don’t think this defines my life. But I also still have a lot of living left to do. It does seem like my life would have to take an ODD turn!

Eww. Maggie May by Rod Stewart. I hate Rod Stewart.

"Hot Stuff" - Donna Summer

LOL Hello, Goodbye by the Beatles

BillF Level 7 May 31, 2018

I actually looked it up. Having my baby by Paul anka. Not one of my favorites.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:95864
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.