Agnostic.com

26 23

Hey y'all. I'm a FB refugee. I belonged to a rwally good atheist group on there but I'm cloaing my acct. One of the members rwcommended Agnostic and tbe ACA discord server.

I'm been free from relifion for about a year and a half. It to some time but i badically rationalized myself out of it.

Anyway, I'm looing forward to getting to know everyone.

ElDavidThomas 3 June 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To all of you spelling police out there, fuck off!

So we can't joke? Noted.

Instead of the spelling police, could us of grammatically correct sheriff's department sexually ravish those who offend us instead? You with the sentence fragment! Pull over, bend over, pull off the underwear and prepare for non-consensual lurid licking on the tasty bits.

I find "fuck off" as the high point of trite retorts. I got more adjectives and adverbs than you do and I know how to use them.

This message is brought to you by the Professional Organization of English Majors (POEM).

@creative51 If you get pulled over, the cop says "fuck over" you better pull over.
If he says "fuck off", that means you are free to go.

Do I have to turn in my red pencil and my badge now?

@creative51 understand is one word, you’re welcome!

welcome. Your spell check is broken btw

redhog Level 7 June 17, 2020

Rwelcome aboard!

Welcome, that is a similar story to mine. As I've grown and became a militant anti-theist, I've became less suited for FB. A friend recommended here.

I still troll FB. It's fun. Welcome.

Welcome to the comnunity ☺☺

Hi and welcome. I can barely stand FB in general. The Atheist one I was on spends too much time talking about religion. Here we talk about everything.

That's what I like about this site. Don't want to talk about religion all the time.

Well hello. I recall recommending this site on in the ACA group. 😉

Welcome. Please don't assimilate into the regressive leftism which is rampant on this site.

I've always observed that the lowest common denominator of intelligence always goes out of their way to say something political immediately. Guess we know all we need to know about you now

Wow, looks like you struck a regressive left nerve. Good for you.

It really is rampant here.

@SCal awww look another one

@redhog He who resorts to ad hom first; loses the battle of intelligence.

First post loss for you, buddy.

Better luck next time.

@creative51 the right has bankrupted this country economically and morally with trillions in deficit and lack of integrity and balls from the right, as well as fucking science denial and this canuck has the gall to call the left regressive?

And look it thinks its smart despite supporting a bigot

Lots of responses exemplifying my point.

@PBuck0145 only in the twisted delusions of a trumper

. . . don't assimilate into the regressive leftism . . .

You forgot the part "resistance is useless." Once it hits a person they're making sense, it's over.

Also not a lefty. I'm actually a moderate. Just not a fan of assholes.

@ElDavidThomas People are so twisted that they actually believe that all problems are caused exclusively by only one half of govt. The half they don't like and disagree with. Meanwhile, voting records show that both sides actually agree a great deal. They agree most notably on the biggest spending, military growing, freedom stomping movements govt can make. Delusion is strong with this group. These are not the droids you are looking for.

@SCal 🤣🤣🤣

I sometimes forget that people are becoming no-believers all the time.

SCal Level 7 June 17, 2020

Welcome, but practice editing your posts. I do it all the time and still end up with "form" for the word "from" sometimes. 🙂

There's an edit option on all of our posts. I am very thankful for it everyday. Welcome to the site

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome!!!

Welcome. I liked the term "FB Refugee."

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the community. !!!!!

It appears english in not your first language.

Spell checkers, and grammar checkers, are your friends... Write your posts in word, Open office,... use the checkers, then post into web forms.

FYI:The spell checker on AG is total crap.)

JacarC Level 8 June 19, 2020

Hello & welcome. And from reading the comments don't feed the trolls..

Welcome!

Welcome aboard.

Howdy and welcome here.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:506862
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.