Agnostic.com

38 10

Agnostic Dot Com

How did you find this site?
I learned about it from a friend.
Thank you @BeeHappy! 😁

Unity 7 Oct 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I dimly remember getting stoned then starting my Internet machine while looking for a fight...

Whoa ... most people aren't that motivated when they're stoned ... impressive!

So, who threw the first stone?

@Gatovicolo Only he/she who was without sin threw the first stone....LOL.

@Triphid Atheist aren't renown for stone throwing. It's a common myth conception. Oh my Goth!

@p-nullifidian Oh, I don't know about that. When I'm stoned, I usually like to clean.
😀

@Willow_Wisp Yep, we leave that task up the Christians and their ilk, after all, they've had 2,000 years of practice at it and still their aim is atrocious.

@Triphid But what if he/she who is without sin lived in a glass house? 😉

@p-nullifidian Well, those who live in glasshouse should know better shouldn't they....LOL

@p-nullifidian I didn't have to solve that problem, I don't throw rocks, I use knives, arrows and chainsaws, oh and my house isn't made of glass.

If I was to be stoned, they would miss because I would probably be out staring at a fire. (Probably wondering if there was anything to chew on inside.)

@Holysocks Oh no no no. Smoke weed = stoned. No rocks are involved most of the time.

@Willow_Wisp
That's why they always missed. I was probably chilling out on a couch.

Facebook ad.

Me too.

God lead me to this site. Haha

Now that's funny

Word Level 8 Oct 3, 2020

word

I googled "atheist websites." This is all I found.

Me too.

I saw an ad on Facebook

Jesus spoke to me.... 😉

The holy spirit. Lol

So you prayed. 😂🤣

ha these might all be closer to Bible truth than you might care to admit lol

I actually looked for a community online and found this.

Facebook.

facebook newsfeed

I saw it on facebook also and have enjoyed it so far ,have meet on line here some amazing people,sure wish i could meet some of you in person

There was an ad on my Facebook feed and it piqued my interest. That was on October 9 three years ago, and I still enjoy it.

First found many moons ago ago on that tiresome Suckerbook ( Facebook), joined up and have been here ever since.

Facebook, I think. A while ago now.

I had deleted my Facebook account and I still had messenger to keep in contact with friends and the advertisement would pop up.

I ignored it for a while and then I thought, I'm tired of dating believer's so why not give it a try.

Well now, there was a trip down memory lane, I actually had to put jumper cables on a few neurons.
I originally saw a freedom from religion sticker on the top rail of a chain link fence next to a highway, so I joined the ffrf, then I saw the ad for agnostic.com in the newsletter and the rest became history.😁

I googled atheist communities and the site came up.

Found it on facebook.

I think I was seeking out atheist groups a few years ago and stumbled on it. Either that or I saw an ad on facebook. I remember both but not which got me here 🙂

A friend told me about it.

skado Level 9 Oct 3, 2020

I was browsing Google PlayStore one day looking for secular inspired apps and came across this one, and figured I'd give it a go. Was active on here for the next 10 months then by Feb 2019 I paused my account and didn't come back until a year later.

The ad kept popping up on FB as a dating site. I finally succumbed to the temptation out of curiosity. Been hooked ever since.

Ad on FB

IDK coz I forgot. Was it on FB?

I tend to trip over things when not looking.

I was recommended to join by a face book friend.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:540294
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.