Agnostic.com
30 8

Which Democrat campaign promises should take priority?

As with every incoming administration, Biden/Harris have a long "To Do" list of new policy initiatives and roll-backs of the previous administration's executive orders.

Which actions would you suggest the new administration focus on?

• 32 votes
  • 40 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 19 votes
  • 17 votes
  • 30 votes
  • 42 votes
  • 24 votes
  • 34 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 15 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 12 votes
  • 17 votes
  • 25 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 12 votes
Admin 9 Nov 12
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Statehood for Guam, Puerto Rico, DC and the Virgin Islands. 8 more senators and at least that many more house members. Probably all democrats.

glennlab Level 10 Nov 19, 2020

Climate change
Animal Rights
Animal Liberation
Water ways protection
Endangered species protection
End all animal cruelty
So I’m dreaming BIG 😉

Wildgreens Level 8 Nov 13, 2020

agree with all!!!!! Add to my list!!!!!

Does 'end all animal cruelty' mean eliminating all production of meat and animal byproducts?

Their Job, let them Decide.

There are only a few here that Biden can do with executive orders. For Congress actions the self proclaimed Darth Vader called Mitch McConnell is waiting there to frustrate Biden.

Therefore, easy... easy.

St-Sinner Level 9 Nov 12, 2020

They should face reality. Trump is with us for another four years and some of them will be going bye bye for even MORE years. Stay tuned. 😃

Silver1wun Level 7 Nov 12, 2020

Good luck with that. Ain't gonna happen. You want it to. Barring a military coup d'etat. Would you support that? Please answer that.

How do you figure that trump will be "with us" for four more years? After January trump won't even be relevant anymore.

@Seeker3CO Seems I've wadded a few panties. Joe Biden, until certified, is a trans president elect. He identifies as one and has been dubbed one by the press.

Until next month at the earliest, he's only a projected winner and the sand beneath his, and apparently your feet is eroding.

As in 2000, courts are going to play a big and perhaps deciding factor in the final outcome. We'll just have to wait and see. Based on the last four years, I'm not counting Trump and the Republicans out yet. Trump knows how to WIN, WIN, WIN.

This is going to be a delight to watch regardless of final result.

@Seeker3CO, @barjoe There is currently a continuation of a failed attempt at political coup happening via attempted and likely destined to fail fraud and sedition.

@Silver1wun The coup d'etat attempt is by Trump. He will attempt an assumed insurrection to used the military to overthrow a duly elected Joe Biden. Joe Biden won a fair election. You answered my question. You support fascism. Congratulations. What a guy!

@barjoe How did you manage to escape theology and be so dismally out of touch with reality in a political cult? The press doesn't crown our presidents. The states send electors and not a single one has even certified electors yet. Fascists are the ones that ignore and forcefully attempt illegal take-overs. Merely declaring an election result pulled from a few asses doesn't make them so in this nation of laws and a definitive Constitution. Consider reading it some time.

@Silver1wun You're the cult member. The press reports news. They cover the election. They project winners. The states count the votes. Biden has enough votes with 99% in at this point to be projected to 270. I'm not going to argue with you. If you support a military overthrow of an election and you think that's constitutional. Don't talk to me. Take it to your friends over at Facebook or go to Slug.

@barjoe What is it about not certified that escapes your mental grasp? I don't belong to any cults or parties and form my opinions and ideas from scratch. Nothing off the rack or the shelf.

@Silver1wun Quite the opposite.You don't form your opinions from scratch. Everything you've said is regurgitated from stuff parroted from the cult. Calling a free election a coup while advocating an armed insurrection. Questioning my mental grasp because I disagree with your warped view of what the constitution says, telling me to read it. I have. It may be hard for you to accept the election results, but a peaceful transfer of power is in the constitution. This election cycle didn't go your way by over 5 million votes and a sizable electoral win. Your boy Donald Trump won't go away but he won't be President next year barring a military coup on his part. You support that and you tell me to read the constitution?

@barjoe To make things a little easier for you and any others; your answer discloses a misunderstanding of the difference between a ballot and a vote. All votes are ballots but all ballots are most assuredly NOT votes. The courts are going to rule on and remedy that kind of misunderstanding pretty soon.

@Silver1wun Don't talk down to me bro. Your guy lost. It's over. This election won't be overturned in the courts. The only way would be for Trump to conspire with military brass to secure the presidency in a coup d'etat. Would you support that? I don't think they would dare because if they were unsuccessful they would go to prison.

@barjoe The courts will either act on this or they won't. If they do, it will help by erasing the illegitimate claims and fraud. If they don't, we'll survive as a nation for a couple of years until we can solidify Congress. Yes, this kind of illegitimate power grab is the stuff of violent revolutions but I don't see a need yet. Usurped power isn't legitimate authority and it will not stand.

@Silver1wun
"Yes, this kind of illegitimate power grab is the stuff of violent revolutions but I don't see a need yet"
That implies that you could see A need eventually. You never answered a question I asked 3x. Assuming he's unsuccessful in the courts and the election stands: Could you support Trump overturning the election militarily by means of a coup d'etat? Ever?

@barjoe The Judiciary, as one of our three branches of government has the legitimate authority to rule on this mess created by domestic enemies of our system. To support the system is to abide by their determinations and remedies.

I don't have any doubts about the Trump administration obeying whatever courts rule in this and/or what eventuates from all state legislatures' actions. If it results in Biden being certified president elect the change will be peaceful. If Trump prevails, there will be a great deal of violence and bloodshed because the Left despises our system and will brook no outcome other than their forceful, corruption and "transformation" of it.

@Silver1wun SCOTUS will not overturn this election. That includes religious nutballs like Alito, Thomas and Barrett. If they would dare do that, there would be mass protests and criminals would take that as an opportunity to vandalize stores and steal merchandise and commit arson. Those are not leftist, they are critters who can barely read and write. Trump would then take that as an opportunity for martial law, which would make you very happy. Sorry to disappoint you. That won't happen. I'm not as confident that Trump will abide by a peaceful transfer of power. To me he's a criminal and a traitor to our republic who wouldn't hesitate to commit treason if it kept him in power. I think you would support him if he did that. "Left despises our system" The left didn't run in this election. Joe Biden did. I'm not left wing at all but I despise Donald Trump and the religious right. He despises our democracy. Qanon is mainstream to Trump. They're his people along with Proud Boys. Sorry, you'll have to wait at least 4 years for the true fascist government that Republicans and Donald Trump want. You're stuck with Joe Biden.

@barjoe "Sorry to disappoint you." Be not troubled. For that to happen would require credibility and very little from your point of view resonates with me as credible. In cases like this, time will have to disclose our respective proximities to the truth.

@Silver1wun What's not credible is you.

@barjoe Now that statement doesn't disappoint me either.

@Silver1wun Good

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 134

Photos 24 More

Posted by Admin Does teaching "white guilt" also cultivate a "white pride" backlash?

Posted by Admin Why not equality right now?

Posted by Admin How's Biden doing?

Posted by Admin How many good friends do you have from other political tribes?

Posted by Admin What did Trump do, if anything, to incite violence?

Posted by Admin How do you feel about Parler being removed from the Internet?

Posted by Admin How do you feel about Parler being removed from the Internet?

Posted by Admin Now what?

Posted by Admin What do you expect to be achieved by this week's pro-Trump DC rally?

Posted by Admin What did you learn in 2020?

Posted by Admin Are Twitter and Facebook's new "Hate Speech" rules fair?

Posted by Admin Is it ok to affirm someone's untrue beliefs?

Posted by Admin Are you ready to reduce your carbon footprint?

• Top tags#democrats #video #DonaldTrump #world #vote #friends #media #evidence #beliefs #violence #god #injustice #racism #humanity #agnostic #Christians #apple #reason #Freespeech #fear #religious #policy #immigration #birth #philosophy #REDlivesMATTER #culture #racist #moral #species #conspiracy #RrrsshaahDingyCrazyLIMPboss #guns #RadioCultLIARs #conservatives #BrainwashedDittoHeads #CheatWorkersForceDpregnancies #inequality #equality #Asian #weed #books #liberal #tribe #propaganda #films #sex #OneHundredLIARsHere #liberals #FakeNews ...

Members 92,518Top