Think for yourself? The community for agnostics, atheists and others!

Meet other Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Freethinkers,
Secularists, Skeptics and others - all for free!

Join Now
Note: some topics only show up in specific categories (select a category to include them)
All Topics
If i have been of a good service, if i have made someone happy and put smile on their faces then it has been a successful day ().
#service#smile
Posted by By vanlava | 6 comments | VA, USA | July 20, 2018
How many of you live in the moment as much as possible?
Posted by By Dippyhippy | 17 comments | UK | July 20, 2018
At what age did you realize the Earth wasn't flat?
#flatearth
Posted by By DZhukovin | 15 comments | GA, USA | July 20, 2018
Well I've reached level 3cheers all xx
Posted by By sunn | 7 comments | UK | July 20, 2018
LINK Nicaragua: Ortega blames 'satanic sect' for uprising against his rule | World news | The Guardian
#world#Satan
Posted by By NerdyOkieDude | 6 comments | OK, USA | July 20, 2018
Yay! My free Agnotic.com (purple) T-Shirt arrived today. Also, unexpectedly in the same package was an Agnostic.com pen. For those who don't know, when you reach level 8, you can submit your ...
#advertisement#agnostic#swagbag#gifts#tshirt
Posted by By snytiger6 | 23 comments | Battle Ground, WA. USA, USA | July 20, 2018
LINK Beyond Meat Triples Production Footprint - This is HUGE!
#footprints#Missouri
Posted by By SkotlandSkye | 8 comments | TX, USA | July 20, 2018
Books on leaving Jehovah's witnesses?
#jehovah#Witness#cults#books#book
Posted by By EmberRose003 | 15 comments | Secret Town, USA | July 20, 2018
LINK Islamic Paradise -- virgins and slaves from Allah
#delusional#slaves#Sexism#Islam#god#Misogyny#Scams#Scam
Posted by By SkotlandSkye | 8 comments | TX, USA | July 20, 2018
Hey hey folks. New to the site!
Posted by By theFATHER42 | 8 comments | LA, USA | July 20, 2018
Going on a date with someone I met through here tomorrow. Can’t wait. Excited more than nervous I think!
#Anticipation#firstdate#GoodLuck#Sheknows
Posted by By antman | 33 comments | FL, USA | July 20, 2018
A woman at work who just returned from maternity leave, did not know about my recent promotion. And I didn't know she didn't know. So when I told her she was all "Girl thanks be to god!" and then I...
#Jesus#god#SelfImprovement#GiveCreditWhereCreditIsDue#employment#promotion#hardwork
Posted by By LilAtheistLady | 12 comments | Albuquerque, USA | July 20, 2018
What things did people have in the 70’s that we don’t have now? I can think of a few. A debt-free education for one... university study here in the Netherlands was fully government funded. ...
#government#university#opportunities#dreams#hope
Posted by By Denker | 30 comments | Netherlands | July 20, 2018
If many Christians believe in transubstantiation, (wine & cracker transform into body & blood of Christ) does that mean they approve of cannibalism? If not, why not?
#vampires#zombie#wine
Posted by By kozmic | 24 comments | WI, USA | July 20, 2018
Why do churches ( or more specifically, "ministers of the gospel) get to write off a housing allowance per IRS rules, while heads of other charities cannot do so?
#politics#taxes#Scams#IRS
Posted by By kozmic | 7 comments | WI, USA | July 20, 2018
One of the issues I had with the bible was the idea that menstruation was unclean. Really? Like we have a choice.
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 16 comments | Omaha, USA | July 20, 2018
Is it irresponsible to have more that 3 children knowing what we know about our future Earth?
#children#earth
Posted by By Bendog | 23 comments | Ocean Shores, USA | July 20, 2018
LINK A Majority of White Evangelicals Don’t Like How America Is Becoming Less White – Friendly Atheist
#evangelicals#Atheist
Posted by By snytiger6 | 11 comments | Battle Ground, WA. USA, USA | July 20, 2018
LINK Trump Only Has One Scandal - The Atlantic
#DonaldTrump#government#corruption#scandal#politics#POTUS
Posted by By bobhoff59 | 6 comments | WA, USA | July 20, 2018
LINK GOP Candidate Normalizes Pedophilia Because The Bible
#Bible#GOP
Posted by By snytiger6 | 7 comments | Battle Ground, WA. USA, USA | July 20, 2018
Forty-nine years ago today (July 20) marks the first manned landing on the Moon. Neil Armstrong first planted a foot step on the surface in the wee hours of the morning (US East coast time) the next ...
#moon#sex#birth
Posted by By TheAstroChuck | 9 comments | NY, USA | July 20, 2018
When I've been told to "go to hell" I respond that I've already been there.
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 17 comments | Omaha, USA | July 20, 2018
My nieghbor is a pastor from Kentucky. Whenever he comes to Fl. without his wife, he's constantly at my door wanting to "help" me. He attempted to fix something, then said, "You aren't going to kick ...
#christianity#religious#Christian#religion#pastor#Bible#hell#wife
Posted by By friendlycatlady | 13 comments | FL, USA | July 20, 2018
LINK House Votes To Repeal Johnson Amendment, Making Churches Super PACs
#democratic#Christian#campaign#Humanist#policy#church#money#GOP
Posted by By Lukian | 4 comments | Canada | July 20, 2018
My Saving Gaia gives a plausible reason why politicians across the world are so corrupt. They're not stupid and some have a splendid education. They know damn well heaven and hell religious dogma is ...
#religious#politics#reason#money#world#evil#hell#fear
Posted by By Aristopus | 8 comments | FL, USA | July 20, 2018
LINK 35 Founding Father Quotes Conservative Christians Will Hate | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave
#Constitution#conservative#Christians#religious#Christian#nation#church
Posted by By TristanNuvo | 4 comments | FL, USA | July 20, 2018
LINK New Law Declares Israel a Jewish Nation-State with Hebrew as Sole National Language | Democracy Now!
#theocracy#Holocaust#protest#Israel#laws#vote
Posted by By Lukian | 6 comments | Canada | July 20, 2018
Are you in a healthy, functional relationship? What are signs to look for that a relationship is real? Every relationship has problems and needs work, but how can you differentiate normal issues from ...
#SelfImprovement#relationships#companionship#selfawareness#Healthy#love
Posted by By UrsiMajor | 10 comments | hide, USA | July 20, 2018
We need a new category..rant of the day!
Posted by By Amisja | 10 comments | UK | July 20, 2018
It’s been over 10 years. Over 10 years of growing cynicism in regards to having a relationship. Over ten years of proving to myself, my children, and others that you can actually live independently ...
#community#dating#againsttheodds#relationship
Posted by By MyLiege | 18 comments | FL, USA | July 20, 2018
LINK Stunningly Realistic Cats Crafted Out of Felted Wool
#video#cats
Posted by By Lukian | 6 comments | Canada | July 20, 2018
The United Way is conducting a fundraising for school supplies. What does it say when charity organizations are raising money to help teachers with the basic necessities to educate our children ???
#children#teachers#educate#money
Posted by By Switchcraft | 5 comments | FL, USA | July 20, 2018
Which is different?
#tooeasy#boring
Posted by By antman | 15 comments | FL, USA | July 20, 2018
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Posted by By Heather2367 | 11 comments | Canada | July 20, 2018
If you were given 1,000 acres of land that you didn't have to pay taxes on but couldn't sell, what would you do with it?
#taxes#acres#Land#Hypothetical#Bucketlist#dream
Posted by By MyLiege | 20 comments | FL, USA | July 20, 2018
I will be in New York City July 25th-July 29th for my birthday and from there, i will be in Canada, Montreal, Westmount July 30th- August 2nd. If anyone will be in either area, "Lets Grab A Drink"
Posted in Travelers Connection
#NewYork#Canada
Posted by By twshield | 7 comments | TX, USA | July 20, 2018
Sin or not, if yes, why?
#Masturbation#religious#Bible#god#sin
Posted by By Manka77 | 28 comments | UK | July 20, 2018
Is it better to live in a sexless relationship because you still love each other, live alone or seek out a sexual partner?
#relationship#pointlessquestion#subjective#impossible
Posted by By Dawgismygawd | 15 comments | El Sobrante, USA | July 20, 2018
LINK Addressing the Problem of American Food Deserts - TheHumanist.com
#children#policy
Posted by By zblaze | 9 comments | OR, USA | July 19, 2018
Do you feel optimistic about the future??
#future
Posted by By Don71 | 38 comments | Canada | July 19, 2018
So, passed a bill where the IRS, can not investigate a church that has violated the 1st Amendment of the Constitution when it comes to donations to politicians and the such. Well now.... I just ...
Posted by By ssgchester | 6 comments | TX, USA | July 19, 2018
Just finished a very satisfying, quick meal; quickly prepared, that is. I'm not a foodie by any stretch of the imagination, but I like an easy-to-prepare, tasty meal as much as the next person. I ...
#imagination#Shopping
Posted by By Condor5 | 8 comments | CA, USA | July 19, 2018
SO... The House of Representatives passed a bill that say RELIGIONS THAT ARE GETTING INVOLVED IN ELECTIONS CANNOT BE INVESTIGATED BY THE IRS UNLESS THE HEAD OF THE IRS APPROVES IT.... Really... ...
#discrimination#Constitution#religions#rights#taxes
Posted by By ssgchester | 9 comments | TX, USA | July 19, 2018
If there really was a God, he'd create some better Christian rock bands.
#Christian#god
Posted by By Duke | 27 comments | CO, USA | July 19, 2018
What was your favorite subject in High School?
#socialstudies#history#automechanics
Posted by By myownmind | 55 comments | TN, USA | July 19, 2018
Does anyone understand Doppelgangers?
#evil#help#duality
Posted by By VeronicaDean | 11 comments | Wonderland, USA | July 19, 2018
How many of you have synesthesia? Not talking how you can taste how much you hate an elected official. The true synesthesia drinking in the sky in your mind's eye, smelling music, hearing a sunset, ...
#synesthesia#drinking
Posted by By azzow2 | 12 comments | Vaughn, USA | July 19, 2018
LINK Rick Wiles: Rachel Maddow Sent the Signal for Liberals to Decapitate the Trumps – Friendly Atheist
#rachelmaddow#liberals#Atheist#pray
Posted by By NerdyOkieDude | 14 comments | OK, USA | July 19, 2018
Things I learned today: Donating things to nursing homes can generate winks and smiles from handsome men holding paintbrushes.
Posted by By Deb57 | 16 comments | Central Part Of, USA | July 19, 2018
Lunch or dinner
Posted by By Talosh | 34 comments | NY, USA | July 19, 2018
POLL After discussions and comments with several of our Agnostic.Com ladies, I'm curious to know: How many of the ladies here have been schooled in and/or practice some form of physical self defense?
Posted by By bigpawbullets | 23 comments | Down By The Clear Creek, USA | July 19, 2018
Does anyone here have anxiety attacks? I have been getting them more and more often but I have never been in a dangerous situation, nor do I go out and talk to people often. I'm not sure what to do ...
#anxiety
Posted by By VeronicaDean | 39 comments | Wonderland, USA | July 19, 2018
What is the most bizarre apologetic you have come across?
#philosophy#community#god
Posted by By Takohsrool | 17 comments | Canada | July 19, 2018
What is happening to our Community? I hope this doesn't turn into a rant... I just want to express my concern with some of the things I've seen happening on this site as of late. What spurred this on...
#community#created#hope#growth#change
Posted by By BeeHappy | 48 comments | Taylor, Michigan, USA | July 19, 2018
Any teachers out there? I have an interview Monday morning with a highschool. No experience in teaching and I haven't interviewed for teaching before so any tips or suggestions would be greatly ...
#teachers#education#educators
Posted by By Gypsy31771 | 15 comments | Lake Park, Ga, USA | July 19, 2018
LINK A Russian Spy Used the National Prayer Breakfast to Infiltrate America – Friendly Atheist
#Russian#Atheist#prayer
Posted by By snytiger6 | 4 comments | Battle Ground, WA. USA, USA | July 19, 2018
"Losing religion can be seriously good for your wealth" This headline of The Times (London) of today is catchy but misleading, since the study it refers to is about whole societies, not ...
#economic#religion#cultural#evidence#Present#wealth#rights#birth
Posted by By Matias | 4 comments | Germany | July 19, 2018
How do you answer the door to a bible thumper trying to convert you? Me sometimes depending on my mood I am polite and sometimes not so polite.
#Bible
Posted by By DaveC | 64 comments | CO, USA | July 19, 2018
Who are some famous people you wish would just go away?
#faith
Posted by By RobLawrence | 50 comments | The Boonies, USA | July 19, 2018
Okay, this is a FIRST in a long time! Just this moment (7/19/18 @ 10:54am) two women knocked on my door. I answered it and the woman in front said "Hello", and I said "Hi". She then said "How are you?...
#Atheist#hello#Bible
Posted by By AzVixen52 | 25 comments | Phoenix, USA | July 19, 2018
What is the most inane thing you had to learn in high school?
#highschool#education#ancient#wars
Posted by By RobLawrence | 35 comments | The Boonies, USA | July 19, 2018
Logic and reason are half of a true debate. The other half being two opposing arguments. There is no room for subjective opinions.
#reason#debate#logic
Posted by By Wrytyr | 4 comments | Earthbound, USA | July 19, 2018
Minimalism...Is less really more?
Posted by By Iamnissa | 32 comments | Hogtown, USA | July 19, 2018
How many holocausts, and how many genocides have there been since records began
Posted by By jacpod | 15 comments | UK | July 19, 2018
What kind of animal would you be?
#Hypothetical#animals
Posted by By RobLawrence | 39 comments | The Boonies, USA | July 19, 2018
Has anyone else experienced Ego Death, if so, what was your biggest take away from it. Two personal takeaways: "We don't know what we don't know" "We have two lives, and the second begins when we...
#Onceblind#Thesource#Matrix#TheAll#death#Neo#ego
Posted by By HeyHiHullo | 9 comments | LA, USA | July 19, 2018
Not to offend Americans but i don't like it when they call football Soccer and their own NFL real football where they hardly use feet at all..??
#soccer#whinewhinewhine
Posted by By VincentGray2 | 28 comments | UK | July 19, 2018
What is your Mantra? One of the most successful therapies of recent years is CBT - Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. Apparently the technique, which tries to alter your way of thinking to something more ...
#religious
Posted by By Mcflewster | 34 comments | Reading UK, UK | July 19, 2018
POLL Does Atheism Attract A Specific Political Affiliation?
#EchoChamber#politics#democrats#atheism#conservative#Independants#republicans#liberal#friends#Atheist
Posted by By Keita | 22 comments | AZ, USA | July 19, 2018
What invention doesn't get a lot of attention but has made a huge positive impact on the world?
#invention#world
Posted by By MyLiege | 43 comments | FL, USA | July 19, 2018
LINK Ted Nugent bars guns from his concert in last-minute switch
#musicians#freedom#Theater#rights#guns
Posted by By Lukian | 17 comments | Canada | July 19, 2018
What's a common misconception about you?
Posted by By Redcupcoffee | 57 comments | Detroit, USA | July 19, 2018
Many people are entertained by horror movies/stories. Can you help explain why people take an interest in this?
Posted by By MyLiege | 31 comments | FL, USA | July 19, 2018
When I was in 1st grade, I was excited to tell my mother about my day at school. Before I could share my positive experience, she asked "did you get in trouble with the teacher today?" and I answered...
#teacher#mother#School#truth#Young#lie
Posted by By DustinFL | 10 comments | FL, USA | July 19, 2018
Anyone else a huge fan of Carl Sagan's: The Demon Haunted World - Science as a candle in the dark? It's become a touchstone book for me along with The God Delusion and God is Not Great.
#CarlSagan#world#book#god
Posted by By Baconinsomniac | 5 comments | FL, USA | July 19, 2018
What Change would you like to see in Politics?
#community#politics
Posted by By msalyards | 36 comments | MD, USA | July 19, 2018
LINK U.S. Senate Votes To Legalize Hemp After Decades-Long Ban Under Marijuana Prohibition
#community#marijuana#Legalize#money#Hemp
Posted by By poetdi56 | 5 comments | Sanford, USA | July 19, 2018
I have been divorced for almost five years. I have primary custody of my sons, 11 and 12. I teach my boys to "always question- never be a 'sheep', or someone that follows blindly." Their father is a ...
#Christian#children#holiday#teach#hell
Posted by By pinklotus18 | 15 comments | TN, USA | July 19, 2018
The "religious impulse" William James once wrote: “Were one asked to characterize the life of religion in the broadest and most general terms, one might say that it consists in the belief ...
#chemistry#religious#religion#Atheist#physics#belief#world#book
Posted by By Matias | 4 comments | Germany | July 19, 2018
Very first concert you attended?
Posted by By Dew25 | 128 comments | NM, USA | July 19, 2018
What are your thoughts about religious waivers for complying with public health or safety policies? I'm thinking about this because three Canadian provinces now allow Sikhs to ride motorcycles ...
#university#religious#college#policy#sacred#scifi#book#PublicSafety
Posted by By pixiedust | 22 comments | Canada | July 19, 2018
Thank you @Admin !!!!!! I love it!!!! (Please ignore my post work face lmao)
#IpromiseIDoHaveEyebrows#Level8#Agnosticcom#hardwork#Levelup#tshirt
Posted by By LadyAlyxandrea | 22 comments | Kansas, USA | July 19, 2018
I was thinking about a conversation I had recently with a woman who had been sucked into joining a church a few years back. We were good friends at the time and she was married to a guy who had a ...
#religion#marriage#friends#lonely#spirit#church#ghosts#Jesus#BetterLife#happiness
Posted by By Barnie2years | 9 comments | Lancaster, USA | July 19, 2018
Do you ever feel that no one "gets" you? Sometimes I feel like I shape shift so much, I almost don't get myself.
Posted by By Alimacbean | 67 comments | Sarasota, USA | July 18, 2018
Women (and men if you choose to answer), when does a compliment go too far? I often hear things that are insincere or plain rude. Do you find this often? Because I am not even close to a perfect ...
#relationships#Pickuplines#compliments#friends
Posted by By Akfishlady | 37 comments | Grays Harbor County, USA | July 18, 2018
Is anyone else addicted to reading or listening to audio books? I don't have a lot of free time to spend with actual books but I love listening to them while I drive to and from work. I just started ...
#magic#books#book
Posted by By Magic_Spork | 28 comments | TN, USA | July 18, 2018
I feel so pretty now!
#Shirt
Posted by By LEPeff | 28 comments | Eternal Winter, Pa, USA | July 18, 2018
Pick one and tell me how you would solve it: National Debt, Child hunger in USA, Homeless Veterans.
#USA
Posted by By antman | 20 comments | FL, USA | July 18, 2018
LINK Christian Minister: ‘Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos’
#relationships#Christian#marriage#minister#tattoos
Posted by By Dmej114 | 16 comments | Metro Detroit area, USA | July 18, 2018
What are body parts you find sexy and feel are underappreciated? For example, I love distinctive philtrums and collar bones.
#sexy
Posted by By StevenMichael | 45 comments | PA, USA | July 18, 2018
Complete this sentence "I wish I had someone with whom I could share..."
#relationships#communication#relationship#loneliness#psychology#community#Flirting#Thoughts#intimacy#romance
Posted by By WeaZ | 37 comments | MO, USA | July 18, 2018
They say you should learn something every day. What have you learned today?
#lessons#Learn
Posted by By Sara72712 | 26 comments | AR, USA | July 18, 2018
Marriage or Domestic Partners?
#religious#marriage
Posted by By NickyD | 25 comments | FL, USA | July 18, 2018
Favorite work of Science Fiction?
#Television#movies#books#scifi
Posted by By Computronic | 37 comments | FL, USA | July 18, 2018
Thanks and mahalo for the welcome I've received. such an encouraging and enthusiastic bunch. I hope to read many of your posts and look forward to interacting with you all
#hope
Posted by By nyx808 | 10 comments | HI, USA | July 18, 2018
LINK Indian lawmaker says Mother Teresa should be stripped of civilian honour over baby-trafficking scandal - National | Globalnews.ca
#Catholic#scandal#mother
Posted by By gsiamne | 10 comments | USA | July 18, 2018
As a newcomer, I find Agnostics to be elitist. I'm not able to participate in chats or view people because I'm always one level short of the minimum. I hope you find your conversations stimulating and...
#agnostic#hope#whinewhinewhine#byefelicia#ohboohoo#Cheesewithmywhine
Posted by By TheDoubter | 48 comments | CA, USA | July 18, 2018
Does anyone ever wish Aliens would come down and just shut up every theist. Like hey, fuckers! We didn't fuck those furry things to make you guys just kill each other all the time! - But dude we do it...
#theist#aliens#world#book#hell#god
Posted by By VincentTripoli | 20 comments | PA, USA | July 18, 2018
People call us skeptics and non-believers closed-minded. Have you ever changed your mind on something skeptical?
#nonbelievers#skeptical#skeptics
Posted by By windchamp24 | 16 comments | FL, USA | July 18, 2018
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others happy without religion!