We are the community for agnostics The community for
agnostics, atheists and others!

Or signup faster using these services
Note: some topics only show up in specific categories (select a category to include them)
All Topics
Newest Most liked New Comments | Tags More Newest New Comments More
City or named place songs. Favorites?
Posted by By WilliamCharles | 5 comments | Antelope Valley, USA | Apr 24, 2018
POLL Did you get married in a church, temple, mosque, or synagogue?
#marriage#church
Posted by By PhiGuy1618 | 8 comments | TX, USA | Apr 24, 2018
Why does sexism exist in atheism? Without a bible or Quran to raise one believing women are meek and helpless things and men are required to be strong and aggressive leaders, why does it still exist ...
#religion#atheism#Sexism#Bible
Posted by By LadyAlyxandrea | 16 comments | Kansas, USA | Apr 24, 2018
LINK Prejudice by Tim Minchin - YouTube
#TimMinchin#youtube#video
Posted by By BeeHappy | 4 comments | Henderson , USA | Apr 24, 2018
Let's get to know each other a little more. What was your favorite live music event? If you want, let us know when it happened and where. I'll start. Circle Jerks and GBH. July 2003 at Irving ...
#Livemusic#community#Concert#Music#gigs
Posted by By alphasoixante | 10 comments | New York City, USA | Apr 24, 2018
Is attraction a choice?
Posted by By KenG | 16 comments | Near Thame, UK | Apr 24, 2018
Upload your mind to "The Cloud"
#immortal#AI
Posted by By bigpawbullets | 17 comments | OH, USA | Apr 24, 2018
I love men and women equally. Women have an internal strength. Men have an external strength. We both need eachother. We fill eachothers voids. There is no competition needed or validated for ...
Posted by By FinchiMcQ | 11 comments | The Deserted West, USA | Apr 24, 2018
I've been baking pizzas because I love pizzas, and also, so I can soon one day have a perfect pizza. I would like to know how your perfect pizza would taste? What would be your secret ingredients?
#Gourmet#perfect#secret#baking#pizza
Posted by By mochajujubee | 10 comments | Lansing, USA | Apr 24, 2018
Some 83 percent of all black Americans are absolutely certain that God exists. Read this article and see if you agree. [msn.com]
Posted by By IAJO163 | 7 comments | PA, USA | Apr 24, 2018
Death: what do you think will happen when you die? What do you think happens to your consciousness, or whatever it is that makes you uniquely you? Concomitantly, what happens when you are born?...
#death
Posted by By marga | 20 comments | Coarsegold, USA | Apr 24, 2018
Life lesson
Posted by By VAL3941 | 5 comments | Cape Town, South Africa | Apr 24, 2018
So I've begun another relationship with a very attractive & smart man. He comes from a religious family...his mom & dad are "saved & sanctified" lol. But he isn't. The topic of religion came up. Told ...
#nonbelievers#relationship#religious#religion#parents#saved
Posted by By Afrikanqueen37 | 15 comments | SC, USA | Apr 24, 2018
I have heard things along the lines of "only people who believe in god are good people" I like to think I am a good person even without believing in god or that I will be rewarded for helping ...
#helpsomeone#Goodperson#noreward#rain#god
Posted by By seasalttravel | 20 comments | UK | Apr 24, 2018
POLL I was reading something online about shoes in the house, and had not thought much of it before. I do know there are some cultures that have followed the rule of shoes off at the door for centuries. It...
#shoesinside#cultures#shoes#Germs
Posted by By seasalttravel | 4 comments | UK | Apr 24, 2018
What is the biggest lie aside from religion that you were taught at school?
#religion
Posted by By Kimba | 18 comments | Australia | Apr 24, 2018
How do you feel about intentions?
#Intention#Woohoo#money#Job
Posted by By Akfishlady | 12 comments | WA, USA | Apr 24, 2018
What would you say to God if when you died you were faced with him?
#existence#created#god
Posted by By DiablitaRoja | 162 comments | AZ, USA | Apr 24, 2018
I always look forward to going to sleep. Why? I have so amazing dreams that are not hindered by any religious or Atheist beliefs. Just me. My mind is free to wander and I never have any ...
#sleep#religious#agnostic#beliefs#Atheist#dreams
Posted by By Paragon69 | 21 comments | NV, USA | Apr 24, 2018
Has anyone spent time in a relationship with someone incapable of emotional expression, only to find themselves emotionally manipulated and thrown away the moment things got difficult for the partner?...
#relationship
Posted by By MJF6922 | 30 comments | CO, USA | Apr 24, 2018
Telling women not to do things because "it's not safe" is a big pet peeve of mine. I am aware that there are real dangers out in the world for men AND women but this attitude smacks of benevolent ...
#Autonomy#feminism#children#violence#world#rape#Goexplore
Posted by By Blindbird | 61 comments | Sarasota, USA | Apr 24, 2018
Looks like I'm in the beginnings of the crazy cat lady phase. First, it was two strays moving into my garage last winter. Yesterday I found a baby kitten on my front porch. I had an feeling that ...
Posted by By kiramea | 20 comments | Springfield, USA | Apr 23, 2018
How do you answer Pascal’s Wager?
#religion#believer#heaven#Pascal#god
Posted by By AmorousAdam | 40 comments | WI, USA | Apr 23, 2018
The Agnostic Treadmill
#agnostic#heaven#Points#Level
Posted by By Krish55 | 7 comments | FL, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Mental health
#Mentalhealth
Posted by By PenningtonCM | 17 comments | TX, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Well just wanted to talk to yall for a minute. The woman I've been going with for the last 1.5 years has decided that she wants to break up. The reason being she is a Baptist and goes to church, ...
#church#Atheist#reason#god
Posted by By bradholland10 | 59 comments | Scottsville, USA | Apr 23, 2018
How much salary would make you happy?
#monetarilyspeaking#duke
Posted by By nineteen79 | 55 comments | TX, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Musicals!!!
Posted by By LadyAlyxandrea | 51 comments | Kansas, USA | Apr 23, 2018
About a year, or so, ago, I was in my car looking at my phone at a stoplight. A cop pulled up beside me and glared at me, and I had the presence of mind to appear to focus elsewhere very quickly and ...
#parents#college#hope#distracted#cellphone#driving#article#death#cops
Posted by By Condor5 | 14 comments | USA | Apr 23, 2018
Do you have a secret life?
Posted by By TerriCity | 53 comments | FL, USA | Apr 23, 2018
WHY I LIKE CATS If I posted this in 'Feline Fanatics' it would be like preaching to the choir so I thought I'd do it here. In real life I get side eye when I talk about my cats and online I'm sure...
#survival#fanatics#pets#love#cats
Posted by By kmdskit3 | 14 comments | MN, USA | Apr 23, 2018
One of those life lessons which I have taken on in my dotage is about eye contact. Think about it. In face to face interaction, it is the most important thing. Turn that around. I have learned ...
#youtube#video#cats
Posted by By Palindromeman | 13 comments | Australia | Apr 23, 2018
POLL Ghosts (do they exist?)
#supernatural#afterlife#existence#belief#ghosts#weird
Posted by By AssassinofWords | 7 comments | Lansdowne, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Confrontational?
#proselytizing#nonbelievers#religious#atheism
Posted by By ChrisSearls82 | 24 comments | OH, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Any medical technologists, phlebotomists, or histologists out there?
#Gimmeallyourblood#Labrats#Labweek
Posted by By Hollandaise87 | 4 comments | Opelika , USA | Apr 23, 2018
Any fellow efx enthusiasts or cosplayers here? I don't have a lot if pics but in the last couple of years I've gotten into makeup art and would love to see any stuff ya'll have come up with!
Posted by By Hopewatson | 7 comments | NC, USA | Apr 23, 2018
San Antonio mayor says atheism causes poverty. [patheos.com]
Posted by By bobhoff59 | 14 comments | WA, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Would you date a person with a disability? i.e. missing limbs, a stoma, or any of the invisible disabilities..
Posted by By Ostopal | 27 comments | UK | Apr 23, 2018
Do you know your ACE score?
#Mentalhealth#trauma
Posted by By Tendix | 21 comments | Omaha, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Who is your favourite pre 20th century composer? I'm calling it early - JS Bach. I mean, the sons - JC and CPE were good - but the old man was better. What about you?
Posted by By Palindromeman | 15 comments | Australia | Apr 23, 2018
I found this list in my collection of miscellany :) SELF-IMPROVEMENT WORKSHOPS: ____ Creative Suffering ____ Overcoming Peace of Mind ____ Revel in Your Birthmark ____ Finding Guilt ...
#depression#writers#suicide#death#magic#dance#money#sex
Posted by By Karen916 | 6 comments | CA, USA | Apr 23, 2018
LINK Christians wage war against Sweet Jesus
#Christians#Jesus
Posted by By Crimson67 | 23 comments | Kentucky, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Atheists in Austin?
#atheism
Posted by By sevenfortyseven | 10 comments | TX, USA | Apr 23, 2018
How many youtubers do we have here?
#youtube#Atheist#videos#video
Posted by By DavidLaDeau | 10 comments | OR, USA | Apr 23, 2018
The lack of females in the Atheist community is truly disheartening. Odds are that I'll either die alone or have to marry a religious girl. #ShowerThoughts
#religious#community#Atheist
Posted by By anonymous | 40 comments | Nowhere really, USA | Apr 23, 2018
LINK NASA baffled by mysterious ice circles in the Arctic - The Washington Post
#Arctic#NASA
Posted by By BookDeath | 4 comments | Abingdon, USA | Apr 23, 2018
This guy knows his shit! If you want a book that demolishes every evangelical xtian apologist argument then read this book, 'How To Defend The Christian Faith: Advice from an Atheist' by John W. ...
#religious#Christian#religion#Atheist#reason#faith#book#books
Posted by By atheist | 7 comments | Canada | Apr 23, 2018
Dating sites???
Posted by By Katym | 17 comments | WI, USA | Apr 23, 2018
So I got hired-on as a singer for a brand, new rock & roll band called, ⭐ The Family D's...⭐ We did our first show last weekend... It showed me how much people crave wild, feral music to bring ...
Posted by By FinchiMcQ | 20 comments | The Deserted West, USA | Apr 23, 2018
What do you feel is the world’s biggest problem right now?
Posted by By Givemeachance | 63 comments | CA, USA | Apr 23, 2018
So what’s the point? The responses I received to my fearing and dreading death seem to boil down to 1. Everybody does it. 2. There’s no way to avoid it. 3. There’s no pain or suffering ...
#death
Posted by By Dreamrider | 65 comments | FL, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Have any of you had experience with making a 12 step program work without God or a Higher Power? I'm trying to decide if a 12 step program is right for me.
Posted by By Biffer | 17 comments | Near Nashville, USA | Apr 23, 2018
How hard is it to maintain a bald head??
#Hairstyles#Skulldull#Baldness#Hair
Posted by By Stevil | 20 comments | Mc Donald Tennessee, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Financial or emotional traumas, which one is more detrimental?
Posted by By Craighoflin72 | 13 comments | AL, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Just in case his numbers are correct...
Posted by By TheMiddleWay | 10 comments | KY, USA | Apr 23, 2018
I heard a saying that has me a bit baffled. Is it sarcasm, a statement of belief, a mathematical joke, or something else? "God is the tangential point between zero and infinity."
#belief#joke#god
Posted by By Karen916 | 22 comments | CA, USA | Apr 23, 2018
I am a Disney fan. Are there any other Disney fans here? What is your favorite Disney film?
#disney#films#Magical
Posted by By Shelton | 18 comments | OH, USA | Apr 23, 2018
What to do about population?
#population#religious#children#humanity#earth
Posted by By Ianwalker1980 | 31 comments | UK | Apr 23, 2018
Is there a book you read that had an impact on your life? For me I read Rise and Fall of the Third Reich at the age of 12 at an advanced reading program taught by a survivor
#book
Posted by By Millie | 24 comments | Chula Vista, USA | Apr 23, 2018
LINK The Rapture is April 23, Says Man Whose 2017 Rapture Predictions Never Came True – Friendly Atheist
#Rapture#Atheist#belief#earth#tribe#Bible#Jesus#lion#Predictions
Posted by By zblaze | 16 comments | OR, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Any Stephen King fans out there? I'm working towards my goal of reading all of his books. Right now I'm reading The Talisman by King & Straub, and I just cannot get into it! Anyone who has read it - ...
#books#sTEPHENkING
Posted by By RealmOfReality | 24 comments | IN, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Are atheists and agnostics more (or less) likely to participate in alternative lifestyles (e.g. swinging, hotwife/cuckold play or polyamory) than our religious counterparts?
#Polyamory#religious#agnostic#atheism
Posted by By AustinHydecpl | 20 comments | TX, USA | Apr 23, 2018
LINK How to Be a Stoic: Using Ancient Philosophy to Live a Modern Life - TheHumanist.com
#philosophy#morality#ancient#reason
Posted by By zblaze | 6 comments | OR, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Evolution of homo sapiens in the future?
#evolution#humans#future
Posted by By MuhammadSaleh98 | 11 comments | Glasgow, UK | Apr 23, 2018
While Republicans are classic misanthrope, greedy, and unprincipled liars; don't give the Democrats a pass. Mueller's guide thru the swamps of political hegemony. [nytimes.com]
Posted by By Angelface | 5 comments | AK, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Are there any single, black women who love Harleys and aren't on the dogmatic practices of organized religion that can share their experiences comfortably in an open forum? Real men learn about women ...
#organizereligion#BlackWomen#religion#dogmatic#bikers
Posted by By JazzBlack | 4 comments | Georgetown area , USA | Apr 23, 2018
Bringing it back up; In here, we all have a common ground of stepping away from organized religion. Ethnic groups are not considered, gender is not a factor, age doesn't matter. The only thing that ...
#organizereligion#religion#gender#ethnic
Posted by By JazzBlack | 5 comments | Georgetown area , USA | Apr 23, 2018
Would the Republicans on this site please answer the questions below?
#republicans#government#retirement#military#taxes#money#Trolling
Posted by By Marine | 21 comments | HARTFORD , USA | Apr 23, 2018
What about this one: Virtually everything learned in school about Thanksgiving is a lie, including the central story of the feast celebrating a partnership between Native Americans and early European ...
#propaganda#religious#zealots
Posted by By Croebheir | 12 comments | MA, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Pains from doing normal stuff around the house?
#retirement#hospital#dying#rain
Posted by By BucketlistBob | 7 comments | Gulf coast, Louisiana, sulphur, USA | Apr 23, 2018
LINK God is Imaginary - 50 simple proofs
#secular#god
Posted by By bier4u | 9 comments | Milford, USA | Apr 23, 2018
At 48 yrs old, I'm not too well-versed in the "dating" or "having a boyfriend" areas and need some help. I never really got around to learning that stuff growing up... learned how to party pretty ...
#relationship#boyfriend#sex
Posted by By Lassie221 | 32 comments | NY, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Top Ten Favorite False Prophecies Spoken by Jesus himself Back when I was a Bible-believing Christian, one of my biggest problems was all of the Bible's "prophecies". My ministers, seminary ...
#Christian#created#youtube#faith#Bible#video#Jesus#Falseprophecies
Posted by By R_Collins | 8 comments | AL, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Got Too Admire Her.
Posted by By Coldo | 17 comments | Scotland, UK | Apr 23, 2018
What percent of what you see, hear or read do you think we can believe?
Posted by By JustJerry4 | 12 comments | Brownstown, USA | Apr 23, 2018
So, no rapture today. How surprising. But don't worry everyone, surely there will be another rapture date :D. Get your popcorn ready!
#shocking#April23#Rapture
Posted by By AustinSkepticus | 16 comments | IL, USA | Apr 23, 2018
I sometimes think there is too much emphasis on science (ie, physics, chemistry, etc.) as the only path to truth. As a student of history I submit that historical evidence, and other social science ...
#chemistry#evidence#student#physics#truth
Posted by By DougTElmira | 13 comments | Elmira, Canada | Apr 23, 2018
After being married for years to an unemployed hoarder with a shopping addiction, I am happy to announce that I am, as of today, completely free of credit card debt. It's been a long road, and ...
#accomplishment#disappointment#addiction#Shopping#freedom#debt
Posted by By Nottheonlyone | 27 comments | IN, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Has anyone got up and left a meeting while you spoke?
#addiction#Bullying#medicine#friends
Posted by By BucketlistBob | 9 comments | Gulf coast, Louisiana, sulphur, USA | Apr 23, 2018
LINK GQ magazine puts Bible on list of 20 classic books not worth reading
#Bible#books
Posted by By TheLiberalGent | 7 comments | FL, USA | Apr 23, 2018
POLL How many here have been or are Deist?
#deist
Posted by By DavidLaDeau | 7 comments | OR, USA | Apr 23, 2018
When tying your shoes, which method do you use? "Loop, swoop, and pull" or "bunny ears"?
#shoes
Posted by By RealmOfReality | 16 comments | IN, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Jobs and age
Posted by By MeOhMy | 25 comments | MO, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Any Westworld fans here? I watched Fear the Walking Dead last night instead of the Season 2 premiere. I'll watch it tonight.
Posted by By UrsiMajor | 9 comments | hide, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Do you responsibly avoid sharing misinformation?
#politicians#technology#world
Posted by By BohoHeathen | 28 comments | Dayton , USA | Apr 23, 2018
LINK Ted Cruz: Americans Have No Right To Masturbate
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 53 comments | Omaha, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Many religions encourage large families, which adds to the population problems facing the world. Cynically you might say that they are trying to outbreed the other religions. Would you say in ...
#atheistagnostic#nonbelievers#population#religions#hospital#children#birth#world
Posted by By ITguy64 | 17 comments | UK | Apr 23, 2018
Struggling with health and.....well brothers. My dad was in a near fatal accident 6 hours away from where I live. I can travel but I have to balance it with rest. My family is so judgmental. They ...
Posted by By Cbabcoco | 15 comments | VA, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Time travel fantasy question
#fantasy
Posted by By KarlHannah | 4 comments | Australia | Apr 23, 2018
Best version of Agnostic.com
Posted by By KarlHannah | 11 comments | Australia | Apr 23, 2018
Are there enough nude beaches in the USA and have you been to any?
#USA
Posted by By Veevee | 12 comments | UK | Apr 23, 2018
Movies: Best ever depiction of life without religion
#religion#freethinker#skeptics#agnostic#Humanist#atheism#movies
Posted by By KarlHannah | 5 comments | Australia | Apr 23, 2018
Parents: Do you use punishment?
#punishment#evidence#parents
Posted by By KarlHannah | 12 comments | Australia | Apr 23, 2018
What evidence do you have that the human species is capable of surviving to the end of this century, given the realities we face regarding abrupt climate change?
#ClimateChange#evidence#climate#species
Posted by By KarlHannah | 11 comments | Australia | Apr 23, 2018
We all survived another rapture? What? Lmfao.
#Rapture
Posted by By Sarahroo29 | 8 comments | Colorado Springs, USA | Apr 23, 2018
Good morning. It is 4/23 Rapture Day It is still dark outside, but the birds are chirping. I went out to see if anybody is ascending into the sky. Stop and look up. Have your phone ready.
#Rapture#birds
Posted by By Spinliesel | 7 comments | NY, USA | Apr 23, 2018
On being out of touch. So, in a month or so, I'll be moving back to a muslim country to work. It is one that can literally kill you for being an atheist. Needless to say, I'll be keeping my head ...
#religiosity#community#podcasts#heathen#Atheist#muslims
Posted by By NavyDave59 | 7 comments | Happy Wanderer, USA | Apr 23, 2018
To all the English contributors out there, how will you be celebrating St. George's day? Especially seeing as he was a Turkish man who was executed for annoying a Pagan Emproper. He also Usurped a ...
#pagan
Posted by By Amisja | 11 comments | UK | Apr 23, 2018
I was born fourth generation Mormon. I served a mission for the church and spent years defending the faith. I’m currently in a place where I’ve come to regret the time and energy I’ve spent ...
#religious#agnostic#Atheist#church#mormon#faith
Posted by By Bligh | 41 comments | HI, USA | Apr 23, 2018
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others happy without religion!