Agnostic.com
3 6

I didn't know.......

RobertNappi2 9 Nov 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cats also catch mice , rats , squirrels , lizards , and bugs . In areas where other predators were removed , prey over populated the areas and stripped the land of so much in the way of plants until the areas became drought plagued and rivers dried up , causing starvation for the herbivors , until some predators were reintroduced into those areas . Amazingly , when wolves were reintroduced in public park lands , the plants had an opportunity to grow back , carbon was converted to oxygen , the rivers began to flow again , beavers began building dams again , and nature regained it's balance . I used to enjoy watching the hummingbirds . When a soon to be Momma cat chose to move in with me , I stopped putting out the hummingbird feeders and stopped putting out bird seed . Can't have both in the same areas . They still bring me lizards , but these days the lizards still have all four legs and their tails . The cats call me when they bring a lizard in , I praise the cats , catch the lizards and set them back outside .

Cast1es Level 9 Nov 30, 2020

Love the cat's expression.

FrayedBear Level 9 Nov 30, 2020

Hope it smacked him in the face, claws extended when handing the ticket over.

Cats kill 1.3 to 4 billion birds and 6.3 to 22.3 billion mammals annually.
Un-owned cats, as opposed to owned pets, cause the majority of this mortality.
Predation by domestic cats is the number-one direct, human-caused threat to birds in the United States and Canada.
So it's NOT wind mills.

If everyone would just spay or neuter their cats and one of the feral cats in their own neighborhood that would reduce so many deaths!!!

I have spayed and neutered eight feral cats and all three of mine!!!

It does not solve the problem but it does help as time goes by!!!

@of-the-mountain If cats weren't cats we would be overrun by rodents.

@Willow_Wisp

Yes!!!

Recent Visitors 26

Photos 623 More

Posted by MoravianI think I have been conned

Posted by Moravianhorsing around

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaHanging my head, going to my corner now.....

Posted by mzeeshoe fly pie

Posted by noworry28Icebergs are dangerous 😳 from sinking the titanic to blinding manatees.

Posted by mzeeThought I'd run with this

Posted by ZealandiaWhat dogs really understand….

Posted by ZealandiaDesert Island cartoon…. “Care for a swim?”

Posted by ZealandiaAliens faking the Earth landing…

Posted by mzeeany cheese welcome

Posted by MoravianEye catching.

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaI'll go to my corner now.....

Posted by RetiredTime for something lighter. Looking for a 10 on the groaner scale.

Posted by noworry28Tense moment 😬

Posted by ZealandiaI’m sure I booked that seat…

Posted by ZealandiaHere’s an eyeful joke.

• Top tags#god #religion #wife #joke #religious #world #friends #Atheist #church #dogs #money #hell #sex #DonaldTrump #hope #mother #Jesus #kids #book #parents #video #children #reason #relationship #atheism #death #Police #Bible #movies #earth #teacher #belief #fear #agnostic #truth #laws #Christian #beliefs #animals #cats #faith #guns #evidence #priest #Song #community #books #humans #Christians #government ...

Members 1,415Top