Agnostic.com
6 6

What do you do if you can't afford to fly from the UK to Germany?

Euro.

Zealandia 8 Nov 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I drove here (using a car ferry) and am in Germany (Hamburg) right now. They didn't ask me to row, but my companion did have a row with the barman on the ferry about her gin and tonic.

Severnman Level 7 Nov 27, 2022

Too little gin, and too much tonic? 😉

And pean it.

Stay in UK

Lorajay Level 9 Nov 26, 2022

Ah, life is but a dream! 😉

More like a nightmare in the UK at the moment.

@Zealandia Well then, row, row, row your boat to Deutschland! 😉

@p-nullifidian Hahaha….actually I moved from the UK back to New Zealand. Plus, my kiwi mate who by coincidence lived in Germany has also moved back too. We both flew….takes too long by boat!

and take the second exit, can't miss it, alphabetical order.

puff Level 8 Nov 26, 2022

Nay lad, you swim t'channel then oop river.

FrayedBear Level 9 Nov 26, 2022

Also saves the groans.

@FrayedBear I was going to have the joke from Germany to the UK, as originally set out, but thought I’d wind up some brits.

Just out of interest, what’s your thoughts on Indyref?

My great uncle was apparently a river bailiff on the River Ouse in Yorkshire, he probably would have said summat like that.

@Zealandia In Lancashire the saying was that the only good thing to come down the Ouse was Yorkshire shit out into the North Sea.

@Zealandia Now that all the oil has just about gone what has Scotland got to offer? Kippers, sheep & oats?

@FrayedBear

My Yorkshireman uncle would almost certainly have a good chuckle at that one.

Re Scotland. Exactly, not much to offer. Add the whiskey and sectarian violence in Glasgow.

Scotland left it too late, it would have had a better chance if it had gone independent when the oil fields were full of reserves.

I simply don’t think that they can go it alone now. Indyref is a pipe dream. England would be happy to let Scotland go and keep the money in the South East. If Scotland did achieve independence, and then realised it was a mistake, England would never let them rejoin the union.

@Zealandia they'd have to rebuild Hadrian's wall.

@FrayedBear I’ve visited Hadrian’s wall a few times. It’s really interesting.

@Zealandia my brother had great interest in it when he was a teenager.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 18

Photos 624 More

Posted by noworry28Laws are laws 🤣🤣

Posted by MoravianI think I have been conned

Posted by Moravianhorsing around

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaHanging my head, going to my corner now.....

Posted by mzeeshoe fly pie

Posted by noworry28Icebergs are dangerous 😳 from sinking the titanic to blinding manatees.

Posted by mzeeThought I'd run with this

Posted by ZealandiaWhat dogs really understand….

Posted by ZealandiaDesert Island cartoon…. “Care for a swim?”

Posted by ZealandiaAliens faking the Earth landing…

Posted by mzeeany cheese welcome

Posted by MoravianEye catching.

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaI'll go to my corner now.....

Posted by RetiredTime for something lighter. Looking for a 10 on the groaner scale.

Posted by noworry28Tense moment 😬

Posted by ZealandiaI’m sure I booked that seat…

• Top tags#god #religion #wife #joke #religious #world #friends #Atheist #dogs #church #money #hell #sex #DonaldTrump #hope #mother #Jesus #kids #book #parents #video #children #reason #relationship #atheism #death #Police #Bible #movies #earth #teacher #belief #laws #fear #agnostic #truth #Christian #beliefs #animals #cats #faith #guns #evidence #priest #Song #community #books #humans #Christians #government ...

Members 1,429Top