Agnostic.com
5 8

For something different, I asked Chat GTP the following:

“Create a joke suitable to post on cheesy jokes group in the agnostic.com website.”

ChatGTP:

"Why don't agnostics ever play hide and seek?

Because even if you find them, you're still not sure if they're really there!"

Zealandia 8 Dec 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

After all, what's the point of sitting up all night debating if there may (or may not) be a God, if this machine calls you in the morning with his phone number.

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!

Douglas Adams on behalf of the Amalgamated Union of Philosophers, Sages, Luminaries and Other Professional Thinking Persons;

Douglas Adams was a very talented writer. I enjoyed reading the “Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy” series in my earlier days.

He died way too young at the age of 49 of a heart attack.

He predicted many technological innovations, such as ebooks and smartphone connectivity.

@Zealandia
personally, I'm looking forward to the advent of the Douglas Adams prediction of the Electric Monk, a distinguished looking labour-saving device that rides around on a horse that like a dishwasher or a video recorder will save time. Dishwashers washed tedious dishes for you, thus saving you the bother of washing them yourself, video recorders watched tedious television for you, thus saving you the bother of looking at it yourself; Electric Monks will believe things for you, thus saving you what is becoming an increasingly onerous task, that of believing all the things the world expected you to believe.
Since in this area most actual people have developed a fault, and have started to believe all kinds of things, more or less at random, some things they even have difficulty believing in Salt Lake City.

@LenHazell53 I wasn’t aware of that prediction, it’s a good one and typical of Douglas’s creative mind. If AI started to believe in a higher power as he predicted, that would be a worry. Especially if what is believed at Salt Lake City was set as a bar, including the temple garments.

Why are agnostics like theists?

Don't know.

Polemicist Level 7 Dec 17, 2023

god's the best hide and seek player ever!

puff Level 8 Dec 17, 2023

Another smart arse, who isn't even among the breathing!

Interesting experiment, but not a great joke.

Asked the same question a second time and ChatGTP came up with the same answer.

@Zealandia So no imagination either.....bummer.....hahahahaha....

@Lilac-JadeCanada Yeah, can’t get that damn AI to do my cheesy jokes work for me hahaha , what’s it good for then?

@Zealandia Exactly!!!

I didn't laugh but it looks like you may have found a suitable source of posts. Try asking it which American President still alive should be indicted for crimes against humanity?

FrayedBear Level 9 Dec 17, 2023

I don’t think AI is going to replace human leg work in finding suitable jokes yet.

ChatGTP says….
As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, there were no sitting or former U.S. Presidents who were officially indicted for crimes against humanity. It's important to note that discussions around legal matters, especially accusations of crimes, should be handled with great care and respect for due process.

It didn’t quite answer the question.

@Zealandia the ICC have a warrant out for GW Bush I believe......not sure. Anyways, Malaysia did the deed.
[foreignpolicyjournal.com]

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 23

Photos 624 More

Posted by noworry28Laws are laws 🤣🤣

Posted by MoravianI think I have been conned

Posted by Moravianhorsing around

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaHanging my head, going to my corner now.....

Posted by mzeeshoe fly pie

Posted by noworry28Icebergs are dangerous 😳 from sinking the titanic to blinding manatees.

Posted by mzeeThought I'd run with this

Posted by ZealandiaWhat dogs really understand….

Posted by ZealandiaDesert Island cartoon…. “Care for a swim?”

Posted by ZealandiaAliens faking the Earth landing…

Posted by mzeeany cheese welcome

Posted by MoravianEye catching.

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaI'll go to my corner now.....

Posted by RetiredTime for something lighter. Looking for a 10 on the groaner scale.

Posted by noworry28Tense moment 😬

Posted by ZealandiaI’m sure I booked that seat…

• Top tags#god #religion #wife #joke #religious #world #friends #Atheist #dogs #church #money #hell #sex #DonaldTrump #hope #mother #Jesus #kids #book #parents #video #children #reason #relationship #atheism #death #Police #Bible #movies #earth #teacher #belief #laws #fear #agnostic #truth #Christian #beliefs #animals #cats #faith #guns #evidence #priest #Song #community #books #humans #Christians #government ...

Members 1,425Top