Agnostic.com
3 11

Someone keeps sending me celery, & I don't know who it is.

Maybe I'm being stalked.

Lilac-JadeCanada 9 Feb 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

🤣😸🤣 What I like about these cheesy jokes are the comments they generate. In this case sort of an hors d'oeuvre and the comments turn into a main course.

Not to mention it's fun trying to think of the come-backs.

@Lilac-JadeCanada And you my dear are so very good at it!!!!

@silverotter11 Gotta keep the old cells workin', ya know!

@Lilac-JadeCanada The little grey cells - Poirot.

Lettuce hope it doesn't grow to be pea, leek or poke.

Very irrigating experience, plus hard to be-leaf.

This type of thing should be weeded out.

I’m furrowing my brow thinking of other suggestions.

Beet of luck!

Zealandia Level 8 Feb 2, 2024

Maybe we could plant the idea of combining visits to the police & a lawyer, to seed if something could be dug up on whoever is harvesting the celery to start with.

@Lilac-JadeCanada Good idea to branch out on the investigation in order to get to the root of the problem..

That's the way, stick it to 'em!

@Lilac-JadeCanada This reminds me of a true story….in a major multimillion dollar liquidation case in NZ, some lawyers took up a dare to include the word “asparagus” in their court submissions, even though the vegetable had nothing whatsoever to do with the proceedings:

There was issued to me what came to be called “Jim’s challenge”, which was to include the word “asparagus” in a legal submission. Not the easiest task when the subject matter in the case was the sale of shares in a steel manufacturing company. However, a submission drawing a contrast between a market for the sale of company shares and a market for asparagus met the challenge, though Justice Smellie’s puzzlement - “Asparagus?”, he queried - provided its own challenge to remain poker-faced to all those who were in the know. These included Don Mathieson QC, senior counsel for the Crown, who responded magnificently by replying with his own submission pointing to the inappropriateness of any analogy based on a market for asparagus.

Bloody kiwis, eh?

@puff I see that you’ve decided to dip into the conversation!

@Zealandia gnawing my way through it.

@Zealandia Hahahahaha.....I would have been falling apart!

@Zealandia Yeah, then thresh 'em to smithereens, so they can't re-grow to supply the stock-er.

@Lilac-JadeCanada Yeah, I would have found it hard to keep a straight face whilst delivering or listening to that discussion too.

Recent Visitors 19

Photos 624 More

Posted by noworry28Laws are laws 🤣🤣

Posted by MoravianI think I have been conned

Posted by Moravianhorsing around

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaHanging my head, going to my corner now.....

Posted by mzeeshoe fly pie

Posted by noworry28Icebergs are dangerous 😳 from sinking the titanic to blinding manatees.

Posted by mzeeThought I'd run with this

Posted by ZealandiaWhat dogs really understand….

Posted by ZealandiaDesert Island cartoon…. “Care for a swim?”

Posted by ZealandiaAliens faking the Earth landing…

Posted by mzeeany cheese welcome

Posted by MoravianEye catching.

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaI'll go to my corner now.....

Posted by RetiredTime for something lighter. Looking for a 10 on the groaner scale.

Posted by noworry28Tense moment 😬

Posted by ZealandiaI’m sure I booked that seat…

• Top tags#god #religion #wife #joke #religious #world #friends #Atheist #dogs #church #money #hell #sex #DonaldTrump #hope #mother #Jesus #kids #book #parents #video #children #reason #relationship #atheism #death #Police #Bible #movies #earth #teacher #belief #laws #fear #agnostic #truth #Christian #beliefs #animals #cats #faith #guns #evidence #priest #Song #community #books #humans #Christians #government ...

Members 1,429Top